Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did (5854 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by CastedBlog: 7:04pm On May 27, 2018
This guy cried out on twitter Yesterday, and it got me laughing really hard, wanted to post it that yesterday, but i was confused of the Headline i will use, Too many of them, Anyway he gave the maid his ATM to withdraw N10k for him, And instead of doing so, she got to the ATM and started withdrawing 1k, thats 10 times, His main pain is the N65 the bank was deducting on every 1k..lol.. Continue to read his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-gives-his-maid-hes-atm-to-withdraw.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by highqueen(f): 7:10pm On May 27, 2018
mtchew.undecided anything that happens to us now is being settled on social media. smh

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Poorboy: 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
How much is even in the accout sef metcheew

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by godfatherx: 7:17pm On May 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Funny AF, I can't stop laughing

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
Twitter and its fake story

7 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by iamJ(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2018
Maybe the ATM doesn't allow more than 1k at a time

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by 7inches: 7:26pm On May 27, 2018
angry grin
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by decatalyst(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:

Uncle, did you just say that? lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by gonkin(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2018
Bank don chop 650.

But why do banks put lesser limits in the ATM. There was a time i wanted to withdraw 60k and i was expecting 40k to be the ATM limit. Behold it was 5k per transaction. I left angrily.
Many banks still set theirs to 15k i mean its not like its they dispense N500, its 1k. So whats up with that sh"t

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

So what are we to do?

☣ ☠
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by iamJ(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2018
decatalyst:

Uncle, did you just say that? lipsrsealed
it happens na, some don't give more Than 5k it's very possible oga
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What are you saying sir?

☣ ☠
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 27, 2018
Nothing new. Even the so called enlightened adults would first check their account balance, recharge their phones, then proceed to withdraw in bits on a queue that has more than ten persons waiting to use the same machine.

The way Nigerians behave does shock me at times. grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by thesicilian: 7:42pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Lavidalocaa(f): 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
CastedBlog:
This guy cried out on twitter Yesterday, and it got me laughing really hard, wanted to post it that yesterday, but i was confused of the Headline i will use, Too many of them, Anyway he gave the maid his ATM to withdraw N10k for him, And instead of doing so, she got to the ATM and started withdrawing 1k, thats 10 times, His main pain is the N65 the bank was deducting on every 1k..lol.. Continue to read his post below!

Banks only deduct 65naira after the third withdrawal.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by DIKEnaWAR: 8:12pm On May 27, 2018
That's a lady not a man.
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by neezar: 8:19pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
it happens na, some don't give more Than 5k it's very possible oga
what d hell did u just say undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by kmaster007: 9:50pm On May 27, 2018
I reserved my comments
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by nazablossom(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
Twitter people sef, anything to trend. That person does not even have a bank account let alone a maid.

If Buhari call am lazy yoot, he go dey vex upandan.
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Dacronym(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2018
Aneurysm eh
Social media and drama

Brand new Acer Gaming Laptop for Sale very affordable
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Pat081: 10:30pm On May 27, 2018
CastedBlog:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-gives-his-maid-hes-atm-to-withdraw.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
hmmmmmmmmmm Op u can lie ooooooo 65 naira on every one thousand ,bank deducted d money only wen u use it 3times on other banks so d 65naira is deducted only 3times and nt on every one thousand u re talking about pls
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by konnectivity(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2018
old post angry
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2018
lie lie story all in a bid to trend

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Pat081: 11:00pm On May 27, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

Banks only deduct 65naira after the third withdrawal.
he thinks we re fool like him

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Pat081: 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
is a lie every ATM is more den that local banks sef
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
The story is incomplete, she's a lady that's looking for money for elections in Kaduna state, the story was a joke, I saw it yesterday.
https://twitter.com/YarKafanchan/status/1000295564754472960?s=19

lefulefu:
lie lie story all in a bid to trend

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by sirvvy: 11:54pm On May 27, 2018
All this fake twitter stories. undecided
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2018
why are you shouting, did you teach her how to use and withdraw from the ATM? beside is it N65 × 10 times = N650 that will kill you? have not send ladies more than N750 recharge card or drink more than 650?rubbish...no dnt shout only. ...cry also..
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by laudate: 2:47am On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Nothing new. Even the so called enlightened adults would first check their account balance, recharge their phones, then proceed to withdraw in bits on a queue that has more than ten persons waiting to use the same machine.

The way Nigerians behave does shock me at times. grin
You can't withdraw more than 20k at once, on most ATMs. sad So if you are withdrawing about 100k, you need to spend a longer time in front of the ATM to repeat the transaction like 5 times, even if there are 30 people on the queue. It isn't anyone's fault. The ATM and the bank that configured it, decided to limit the maximum number of naira notes that can be withdrawn at each point in time, to 20k. Yeye people! angry
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Kobicove(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2018
gonkin:
Bank don chop 650.

But why do banks put lesser limits in the ATM. There was a time i wanted to withdraw 60k and i was expecting 40k to be the ATM limit. Behold it was 5k per transaction. I left angrily.
Many banks still set theirs to 15k i mean its not like its they dispense N500, its 1k. So whats up with that sh"t

The charge is N130...

The bank charges you N65 after the first 3 transactions

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / “I Hated My Body When My Br3asts Were Bigger Than My Ass” ― Actress, Charity Nna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.