Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? (2549 Views)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by kweensheba: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2020
This article is culled from Ann's Bleeding Pen

Why do we ladies love bad boys? Why are we so attracted to them?
I have pondered on this for a long time because I am a victim. Every time I complain about how I want a man that will be crazy about me, be nice, treat me like the queen I am and just take care of me. I meet these guys all the time but guess what, after a few weeks, I get bored and I want to move on.

Yeah, I know it’s crazy and you must have seen this scenario play out a lot. You see beautiful, well rounded, bright-future ladies stoop to the level of unaccomplished and unqualified bad boys. What do they get in return? A broken heart and a swollen face full of mascara infused tears. Why?

Ladies often talk about how much they want a nice guy in their life; guys that will treat them like they are the only girl in the world. They come across such guys and instead of appreciating and sticking with them, they call them boring and go for the ones that will mistreat and leave them heartbroken.

Well, to show you how bothered I am about this, I had to ponder on it for a very long time and then came up with these brutal but honest reasons why ladies are more attracted to “bad boys”.

Honestly, ladies do not like bad boys just because they are bad. Rather, they are attracted to the qualities these bad boys have over the qualities of a nice guy. Calm down. I know it is bleeped up but I am going to tell you those qualities.

Bad boys are so damn confident.
Bad boys are confident, straight forward and are not afraid to flirt or tease a girl. I have had a guy tell me, “Ann, forget all these hard-to-get games, I am going to make you mine”. Honestly, that statement shut me up and if I like 40% likeness for that dude, it automatically increased to 80%. Meanwhile, there is one guy somewhere saying the right things, begging to just go on a date with me and I am bullshitting him. See, don’t judge me. It happens to a lot of ladies too.

There is something about a guy who is confident and looks like he does not care. A bad boy does whatever he wants when he wants it – and for some reason that makes you want him even more. Bad boys assume that every lady likes them even without any significant proof. And without hesitation, they will go for it, shoot they shot and if they get rejected, they are not going to be upset by it either. They move on.

They do not push it too much. This high confident demeanor exuded by bad boys make them more handsome and appealing to ladies. And we all know how incredibly sexy confidence is.

They are mysterious
Bad boys are so unpredictable and ladies love it when a guy keeps them guessing on what he going to do next. One minute he is the most romantic guy in the world, the next minute, he is treating you like you don’t matter. This is a trait that nice guys don’t have and it’s the reason why they are called, “boring”.

Bad boys don’t normally give a Bleep about a lady’s feelings. They can leave in the middle of a conversation and won’t reply to her text messages.
Even when she wants to hang out, he will be too busy and not available. He doesn’t place her on top of his priorities. Funny enough, these mistreatment make ladies like them more and they keep chasing, instead of allowing him to do the chase.

Bad boys have good fashion sense
Most bad boys are so good in fashion. They know how to make a statement in their clothes and they often have the right body to compliment it. Ladies love it when their man looks and smells nice.

They are adventurous
Bad boys don’t play by the rules – they do things outside the box. They are always willing and ready to explore with a lady whether indoors or outdoors. If it is indoors, they know how to spice things up in the bedroom. They know a lot of sex styles that will leave a lady craving for more. And that is a huge turn on. With them, ladies get all the fun and excitement they want.

Bad boys are a constant challenge
Bad boys are always a challenge. Ladies spend quality time trying to figure them out or learn their game. We go into a relationship with them thinking that we can change their rebellious and renegade ways.

Because ladies are naturally “nurturers”, we usually have this false impression that we can fix a bad boy’s tendencies and mold him into the caring, considerate and committed person we want him to be.

We tell ourselves, “I will change him, he will change for me, he just hasn’t met anyone worth changing for yet”. Even when we see that our efforts are not working, we keep trying, hoping that time will soften him. And if we ever get to change him, he will never let us go.

Wake up sis, it is not your duty to fix him. If you try to build a relationship based on your need and desire to change your man’s bad behavior, you are on a destructive path. And guess what, you can never change a man unless he decides to make a real change for himself.

In conclusion, just like we ladies get attracted to bad boys, it is the same for guys – they love bad girls. These girls will lie and cheat and still blame them for their crappy behaviors. I do not know why we fall for people like this – maybe because they are so good at the game they play. They offer passion, compliments, devotion, and great sex to make up for their “crappy patches”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Davash222(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2020
In a nutshell without hiding anything, can you please define Bad Boys for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by 2dice01: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2020
The Bad Guys are actually the Good Guys

Vice versa grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by xynerise: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2020
Bad boys as in someone that is a criminal or someone who cheats on them?

Apparently, good guys cheat too so.....
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Admissionclass: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2020
it's because bad guys know they like sex and adventure and see through their pretence. women love to be forced to do what they like to do so it will look like it's not their will but because of you but a nice guy always seeks their permission before doing anything .

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Alfather: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Forget this crap, when we yahoo boys have use your destiny to do oshole, then falling into the hands of bad guys becomes your nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2020
There are two types of bad boys.

Ladies, choose wisely!
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Topestbilly(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2020
cry

I screenshot this nairalander comment longtime ago and since then, i worry less, even if this it not the main reason but it's an important part of the decisions you lady make.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Saturn101: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Those attracted to bad guys are bad themselves
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Reichel99(f): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why are boys attracted to bad girls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cuz na bad things dey sweet pass.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Naomila: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
it's just a stereotype
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Brunicekid(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wawoohh.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Reichel99:

I am attracted to bad girls (Actually I just admire from far)

I guess I love bad girls for been outstanding.

That's something I kinda cherish and welcome on board (Newcomer)
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Admissionclass:
it's because bad guys know they like sex and adventure and see through their pretence. women love to be forced to do what they like to do so it will look like it's not their will but because of you but a nice guy always seeks their permission before doing anything .
100%
No one can say it better.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by BigBasher: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Cuz na bad things dey sweet pass.

Right.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bad boy this, bad boy that. Be a good guy and watch ladies cry over losing you. Isn't that enough torment for the rest of one's life. At the end of the day, the whole player, bad boy thing gives no damage award nor achievement.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Exodora: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ladies don't get attracted to them , this people have eyes for good wife materials than others .
Besides growing up they are every woman's ideal man but when maturity clicked in we all realize what we want exactly .
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Deicide: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
For my village them day call me Godzilla.

Bad boys like you I love bad boys like you, you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by bluefilm: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
kweensheba:

In conclusion, just like we ladies get attracted to bad boys, it is the same for guys – they love bad girls. These girls will lie and cheat and still blame them for their crappy behaviors. I do not know why we fall for people like this – maybe because they are so good at the game they play. They offer passion, compliments, devotion, and great sex to make up for their “crappy patches”.

Stop deceiving thyself.

Guys who may like the so called bad girls only do so because of the sex.

When it really comes down to picking a wifey, no reasonable guy will marry an ashawo.

He will simply pick that homely girl that he can manage and manage very well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Naomila:
it's just a stereotype
A stereotype thought process
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by slytubadth(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2020
Reichel99:

Cos they are so damn easy to lay with.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Thiwalade:
Bad boy this, bad boy that. Be a good guy and watch ladies cry over losing you. Isn't that enough torment for the rest of one's life. At the end of the day, the whole player, bad boy thing gives no damage award nor achievement.

You are wrong.
Among others specifically, the girl I met in my NYSC (over 2 years ago) still can't get over me even after knowing fully well that i am promiscuous even in her presence, I lie, I flirt with ladies, never serious and all that.
But sadly, she is a good girl. Curvy, Stays indoors from 7pm, doesn't stop by the roadside when a guy calls, doesn't party, lives a "decent" life such that I even wonder how she managed to allow me have my way with her. Right now she disturbs me to travel over to see her.
And she is a good cook! cheesy
Right now I'm typing this, she just called.
I think nature is unfair to some people.
Nature is unfair to her for allowing her to love me instead of better guys out there.
I pity her.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me...i Can't Ask A Woman Out At 31 / Dear Spinster, Do you deserve a Bride price? / Did I Look Bleached!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.