Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

This Is Heartless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Heartless (258 Views)

The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture / My Boyfriend Is Heartless / Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Heartless by WisdomUchenna(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Imagine with my cry seeking help for the sake of my sick daughter and us been homeless a moderator blocked my other account. Someone just told me how to retrieve my passport before I could log back in on this account. Sir/Ma moderator, you shouldn't have blocked my account at least my phone number is there you can call for verification and confirmation. It won't be nice or be good news to NLs to read news about a family who ended their life because no one rendered help to them. How will I locate my helper if I don't cry out? The situation for us right now is VERY VERY CRITICAL and I decided to cry for help but a moderator decided to block the account which I have some people giving me some courage and prayers. WILL YOU BE HAPPY to hear that my daughter is dead all because I couldn't afford to raise the money for her treatment? And to crown it all if anything happens to my daughter based on say no help from Nigerians I have no option than to swipe off my remaining family and join them too. It is not a threat but truth I can't watch my kids die before me due to suffering and hungry. I used to be okay not until someone I trusted messed me up and disappeared till now. Only parents and those with a good heart will understand my situation more. If my story is not real and confirmed the fundraising company wouldn't have approved my donation campaign. But its okay moderator thanks

(1) (Reply)

Corona Marriage Promotion For Broke Bachelors / Groom Dies On His Wedding Day In Jos / Composition Of Covid-19 Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.