Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Boyfriend Is Heartless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Heartless (2486 Views)

The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2022
After two female Strangers harrassed my Boyfriend to either buy bread or drinks for them my man's opinion of women has nosedived. I gave him the gist of how Women today are and he was shocked. So my boyfriend has hardened his heart towards Women, he does not want to be used by women. Luckily I'm in his good books and he sent N3,000 into my account as an apology for buying them drinks, he did not sit with them to drink anything , he just bought them drinks and went on his merry way sad and Angry that he had been used. The drinks came to N300 and he is angry. Anyway my man knows what's up now. No Free Drinks For Strangers either Male or Female.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2022
I should be a Nigerian Journalists. My Titles Are always " Catchy "

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Truvelisback(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
After two female Strangers harrassed my Boyfriend to either buy bread or drinks for them my man's opinion of women has nosedived. I gave him the gist of how Women today are and he was shocked. So my boyfriend has hardened his heart towards Women, he does not want to be used by women. Luckily I'm in his good books and he sent N3,000 into my account as an apology for buying them drinks, he did not sit with them to drink anything , he just bought them drinks and went on his merry way sad and Angry that he had been used. The drinks came to N300 and he is angry. Anyway my man knows what's up now. No Free Drinks For Strangers either Male or Female.
When has generousity become a crime? So, because he bought drinks for strangers, he is now heartless and a cheat? If he dumps u, it's ur fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Godada(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Kriss216: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2022
He's your boyfriend...are you his girlfriend?

Ponder on that.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
When has generousity become a crime? So, because he bought drinks for strangers, he is now heartless and a cheat? If he dumps u, it's ur fault.

Thank You for Your Comment. If you read the entire Post you will see my boyfriend WAS SAD AND ANGRY by Himself. He was Harassed and Pestered to Buy them Drinks. I have a feeling you will not understand no matter how much I explain. Have A Nice Day.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:
He's your boyfriend...are you his girlfriend?

Ponder on that.

Nothing to Ponder. I'm his Girlfriend. His mother Loves me also, she says iv made him a better person. She calls me her Daughter.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Boogyman557: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool is FRIDAY of all FRIDAY

Make I just mind my WEED...

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:

I'm very Passive to my boyfriend. As he was complaining I did not say much I don't try to control him, neither does he try to control me. I think the trouble you have is because you haven't seen I'm very different and so is my boyfriend. You seem to always want to fit me in a box that i have never been in.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
I should be a Nigerian Journalists. My Titles Are always " Catchy "

Stupid people always think they are smart.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Truvelisback(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

I'm very Passive to my boyfriend. As he was complaining I did not say much I don't try to control him, neither does he try to control me. I think the trouble you have is because you haven't seen I'm very different and so is my boyfriend. You seem to always want to fit me in a box that i have never been in.
I only replied based on ur topic: "My Bf is Heartless". If he is heartless, he would have been secretive towards u.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Be very wary of people you do not know who pester you for things.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
I only replied based on ur topic: "My Bf is Heartless". If he is heartless, he would have been secretive towards u.

You said it yourself, you did not read the whole thing so you don't know the Whole Story so your comment will always be highly unaccurate.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Kriss216: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Nothing to Ponder. I'm his Girlfriend. His mother Loves me also, she says iv made him a better person. She calls me her Daughter.
grin grin

This one is naive and dickmatised.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Rickmann: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Based on your caption..
Pls don't get too excited dear..
It was actually trash.
There are tricks on how to capture ur readers with captions and still make a whole lot of sense in the end.

Learn that before you talk abt journalism pls.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Truvelisback(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

You said it yourself, you did not read the whole thing so you don't know the Whole Story so your comment will always be highly unaccurate.
I understand, u can't stand it see ladies making advances at him but it's not it's not his fault.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
Liberatedgirl you still on this issue huh?
Why acting this way tho..he ain't heartless.. buying a drink doesn't make him cheating on you as you said in your previous posts..
I really don't know why you are doing this tho?stop being imsecured pls..
He is free to buy a drink for anyone if he so wish..don't allow this attitude piss him off..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2022
The average human has trouble reading....... very Sad indeed.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

grin grin

This one is naive and dickmatised.

When Mummy in Law Sends 100K as Christmas Present. That's a real Mummy in Law.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Ocholu: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Your boyfriend is really in trouble!! You're really messing with his head. Nawa Oh!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2022
HenryDion:

Stupid people always think they are smart.

So Catchy , it caught you. So smart I made you make a comment. I would not Comment to anything of yours because I don't have time for threads I do not create. I'm just commenting to your comment because the more COMMENTS I have the more my Thread Trends on The Board. Thanks for your comment. Feel free to comment again.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Liberatedgirl you still on this issue huh?
Why acting this way tho..he ain't heartless.. buying a drink doesn't make him cheating on you as you said in your previous posts..
I really don't know why you are doing this tho?stop being imsecured pls..
He is free to buy a drink for anyone if he so wish..don't allow this attitude piss him off..

FERNANDEZ IS WACK. I told you it would be nice if you stopped making comments to my Thread. You have Portrayed Yourself as a " Ladies Man " but in reality you dislike Women. Nice Act. I score you 3 over 10. If a woman tells a man to Scram he scrams. No real man forces Himself on a woman who says she is not interested. So where does that leave you ? One : You are not a ladies man because you do not understand Women. 2. Since you are not sensitive to what a woman wants it means you are not sensitive at all..

So please kindly find other Women on Nairaland to Stalk. I hope you do not reply this Comment because anything you say will make you look desperate. Please Do Not Comment To my Future Threads. No Hard Feelings and Have a Beautiful Day.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

So Catchy , it caught you. So smart I made you make a comment. I would not Comment to anything of yours because I don't have time for threads I do not create. I'm just commenting to your comment because the more COMMENTS I have the more my Thread Trends on The Board. Thanks for your comment. Feel free to comment again.

How does that add to your bank account and poor self-esteem?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Based on your caption..
Pls don't get too excited dear..
It was actually trash.
There are tricks on how to capture ur readers with captions and still make a whole lot of sense in the end.

Learn that before you talk abt journalism pls.

Another Pretender. My Title Got Your Attention. You read the entire Comment and you made a Comment. Stop pretending I did a very good with my " Catchy " Title.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria Is The Bad Belle Capital of the World. The United Nations of Bad Belle Building is in Nigeria.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by fikayormi(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Liberated girl , if your relationship mistakenly crash , pls don’t post it cos we are waiting to laugh at you

Modified: Anyway if he later decides to wife you , then I promise to give you a standing ovation., you have been right all along and we have been the fools.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Pumpumking: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Pumpumking: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Yor boyfriend very greedy..& we sopot u.
.best ting we should do is u sleeep wit me so we can him jelos....U WANT? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Legend44(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin Just dey make yourself happy abeg no time
LiberatedGirl:

When Mummy in Law Sends 100K as Christmas Present. That's a real Mummy in Law.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2022
fikayormi:
Liberated girl , if your relationship mistakenly crash , pls don’t post it cos we are waiting to laugh at you

Modified: Anyway if he later decides to wife you , then I promise to give you a standing ovation., you have been right all along and we have been the fools.

Thanks. It can't Crash. If it breaks we will still be friends. What You Guys have failed to see is when I say Boyfriend I'm not talking of Sex Boyfriend, I'm talking of a friend that is a boy. If my boyfriend was a Girl I'd be singing her Praise. I do have a female friend who I sing her praise to her face and to everyone including my boyfriend but I don't have the energy to sing everybody's Praise on Nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by Pumpumking: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Thanks. It can't Crash. If it breaks we will still be friends. What You Guys have failed to see is when I say Boyfriend I'm not talking of Sex Boyfriend, I'm talking of a friend that is a boy. If my boyfriend was a Girl I'd be singing her Praise. I do have a female friend who I sing her praise to her face and to everyone including my boyfriend but I don't have the energy to sing everybody's Praise on Nairaland.

great idea.. can we mate so we can make yor boyfriend jelos? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Heartless by LiberatedGirl: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2022
HenryDion:

How does that add to your bank account and poor self-esteem?

O oooo. I can see you're a Learner. I've converted Nairaland to Facebook and Instagram. I have a Company I own. Publicity always turns into Naira. Search for LiberatedGirl_Sj On the Internet. I can't talk too much

I'm here for the Free Publicity. Since you don't understand I guess you are here to waste your Time.

People use Instagram to become famous, I'll use Nairaland instead. Buy a Fashion item from me. Buy LiberatedGirl for your woman or LiberatedMan for yourself. Now you know who I am and what I do. Thank You To Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

E B Like We Go Stop To They Ask Ladies How Are U / Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? / If You Masturbate You Are.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.