Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Is Life In Poland.. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life In Poland.. (16267 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / Poland Work Visa / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by TJMighty(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
BenNash, ednut1 & CornOak; kudos to you all, I really commend your effort in tackling that girl/lady. It's your tackling that made me confirm she's truly liar (BenNash forced her to confess she's in Nigeria). Someone that earlier said if she needed a job she would have gotten a long time ago now accepting she's in 9ja. I hope people won't take decisions based on her fabricated words... My fellow Nairalanders, please shine your eyes and be careful in taking people's advise.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Omojayejaye(m): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2020
adesunloye11:
@ omojayeJaye nice one, it is possible to cross from Poland to Germany as a student or even go to Germany to work and return back when school resumes
I'm not sure if it's possible legally.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by abimcdssi: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2020
adesunloye11:
@ omojayeJaye nice one, it is possible to cross from Poland to Germany as a student or even go to Germany to work and return back when school resumes
Not possible to work in Germany as a foreigner if you are not a EU citizen but you can definitely visit.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by SaintHilary(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2020
I get BF for Poland" and "I live in Poland" are two entirely different things.

Do not allow someone who only sees airplanes in television advise you on immigration. And to that clown talking like Nigeria Ambassador to Poland, If it's that easy and rosy, why your boyfriend never get money carry you till now? Or your mumu no too much
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2020
B4 commenting on this thread it was dry as hell only one person gave an advice nd the thread had even moved to second page! Why was there no comment as much as this earlier bt after me commenting those that were inside their cave started commenting nd attacking me at the same time angry,one idiot up there even said some jobless monikers exposed me grin For what exactly? So those commenting including one moniker that is usually fantasizing about Germany bt never been to Germany nd i see he knows alot than those in Germany themselves!!None of my comments i ever said i was living permanently in Poland!! You want to tell me all those that contributed on this thread are all living permanently in Poland? Experience could be base on visiting,tourist etc bt because it's petyprincess they have problem with it!!
After i proved them wrong with pictures nd videos they shifted it to "I'm not living in Poland" grin Typical nairaland fish brain that have nothing to contribute!
Anyways i'm glad i made this thread receive more contribution! As for the op just go with your heart! And to those sending pm i will reply today also!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by SaintHilary(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
B4 commenting on this thread it was dry as hell only one person gave an advice nd the thread had even moved to second page! Why was there no comment as much as this earlier bt after me commenting those that were inside their cave started commenting nd attacking me at the same time angry,one idiot up there even said some jobless monikers exposed me grin For what exactly? So those commenting including one moniker that is usually fantasizing about Germany bt never been to Germany nd i see he knows alot than those in Germany themselves!!None of my comments i ever said i was living permanently in Poland!! You want to tell me all those that contributed on this thread are all living permanently in Poland? Experience could be base on visiting,tourist etc bt because it's petyprincess they have problem with it!!
After i proved them wrong with pictures nd videos they shifted it to "I'm not living in Poland" grin Typical nairaland fish brain that have nothing to contribute!
Anyways i'm glad i made this thread receive more contribution! As for the op just go with your heart! And to those sending pm i will reply today also!!
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by SaintHilary(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
Until your teenage boyfriend is able to afford to take your k legged skinny ass to Poland, do not advise anyone what you know nothing of

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2020
SaintHilary:

Until your teenage boyfriend is able to afford to take your k legged skinny ass to Poland, do not advise anyone what you know nothing of
I just have one word nd four letters for you
FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
stop displaying ignorance . ur vid proves nothing as the lady is a french citizen with bsc and Msc in france. show us someone in nigeria that went to unilag that got sponsored by a polish company to poland. many uk companies, Netherland and german ones do for skilled nigerians like IT, Auditors, medical personnel etc. show us vid or evidence a polish company sponsored someone from Nigeria. Till u travel and live abroad u can never understand things. no be by imaginary boyfriend or reading things online. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2020
ednut1:
stop displaying ignorance . ur vid proves nothing as the lady is a french citizen with bsc and Msc in france. show us someone in nigeria that went to unilag that got sponsored by a polish company to poland. many uk companies, Netherland and german ones do for skilled nigerians like IT, Auditors, medical personnel etc. show us vid or evidence a polish company sponsored someone from Nigeria. Till u travel and live abroad u can never understand things. no be by imaginary boyfriend or reading things online. Shalom
Actually you are the one displaying your ignorance,check my first post nd read carefully! When he asked if he could get a sponsorer i said yes which the ones i know of are unskilled or with no high qualifications needed to get a sponsorer! I even advised that it is more advisable to have master in Poland in order to have higher chance of getting a well paying job which you were against saying he can't get a well paying job then i proved you wrong by uploading photos nd videos,bt later y'all shifted it to I'm not living in Poland grin then it occur to me i shouldn't take you serious because at all grin
At least can you tell us the country you living since you believe only those that live permanently has the right to give advice undecided

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Actually you are the one displaying your ignorance,check my first post nd read carefully! When he asked if he could get a sponsorer i said yes which the ones i know of are unskilled or with no high qualifications needed to get a sponsorer! I even advised that it is more advisable to have master in Poland in order to have higher chance of getting a well paying job which you were against saying he can't get a well paying job then i proved you wrong by uploading photos nd videos,bt later y'all shifted it to I'm not living in Poland grin then it occur to me i shouldn't take you serious because at all grin
At least can you tell us the country you living since you believe only those that live permanently has the right to give advice undecided
if u must know. i lived and schooled in the uk from 2005 to 2008. i witnessed waves and waves of polish migrants storming Uk after they joined EU as nothing dey them country . i am currently a PR holder of canada . still put it to u. show us who company sponsored whether skilled or unskilled from nigeria since u dey post the french lady vid as proof
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Can you guy ignore this Lady please? We can all agree this Lady hasn't travelled out of naija in her life. That's enough for me. No one can be mislead again after he's read everything on this thread. Except those dumb desperate guys. So it's all good.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
ednut1:
if u must know. i lived and schooled in the uk from 2005 to 2008. i witnessed waves and waves of polish migrants storming Uk after they joined EU as nothing dey them country . i am currently a PR holder of canada . still put it to u. show us who company sponsored whether skilled or unskilled from nigeria since u dey post the french lady vid as proof
Poland joined EU in year 2004,you comparing Poland of 15 years ago to nw is really so laughable grin,economically within that years it has gotten better in all ramifications! Five years ago in Poland salary wasn't so good bt compare to b4 situations things have gotten better so fast that is to say 10 years to this time you d be surprised.About me proving to you of a Nigerian getting sponsored visa i have nothing to prove because i have proofed twice when i was accused of what is not true bt what have you proved? Nothing! At least prove also to me you have a passport so i wnt be arguing with someone that never left the shore of naija claiming he has permanent resident in canada grin just snap your passport you dnt have to open your passport page to avoid leaking of information nd i promise to show my passport also!

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Poland joined EU in year 2004,you comparing Poland of 15 years ago to nw is really so laughable grin,economically within that years it has gotten better in all ramifications! Five years ago in Poland salary wasn't so good bt compare to b4 situations things have gotten better so fast that is to say 10 years to this time you d be surprised.About me proving to you of a Nigerian getting sponsored visa i have nothing to prove because i have proofed twice when i was accused of what is not true bt what have you proved? Nothing! At least prove also to me you have a passport so i wnt be arguing with someone that never left the shore of naija claiming he has permanent resident in canada grin just snap your passport you dnt have to open your passport page to avoid leaking of information nd i promise to show my passport also!
u can check canada express entry section for my post there. Am travelling in may. When i get there i go def do a thread and post pics. U can pm me lemme show u pr approval and ticket details. Run along little rat. This is my post today seeking a room to rent after my stay in . My passport has been submitted for stamping in accra through vfs. I have posted my uk pics on nairaland in the past before u started using the internet https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/307#87400886

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by BenNash: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
ednut1:
u can check canada express entry section for my post there. Am travelling in may. When i get there i go def do a thread and post pics. U can pm me lemme show u pr approval and ticket details. Run along little rat. This is my post today seeking a room to rent after my stay in . My passport has been submitted for stamping in accra through vfs airbnbhttps://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/307#87400886

Bro you really get time o. Why don't you just ignore her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
BenNash:

Bro you really get time o. Why don't you just ignore her.
i don resign for office. I get her time lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
ednut1:
u can check canada express entry section for my post there. Am travelling in may. When i get there i go def do a thread and post pics. U can pm me lemme show u pr approval and ticket details. Run along little rat. This is my post today seeking a room to rent after my stay in . My passport has been submitted for stamping in accra through vfs airbnbhttps://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/307#87400886
Pm you? Lol anyways did you see me on Canada thread giving advice?NO! because i dnt know much about Canada even though i have family nd friends there bt you questioning my opinion about Poland whereas you have never been there says alot about you nd your cohorts! I know I'm kinda controversial here that seeing my comments piss people off easily this thread proves alot! I believe you should be giving advice in Canada thread not here!!
Nairaland should learn to respect people's opinions nd views!

4 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Daverichie008: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Pm you? Lol anyways did you see me on Canada thread giving advice?NO! because i dnt know much about Canada even though i have family nd friends there bt you questioning my opinion about Poland whereas you have never been there says alot about you nd your cohorts! I know I'm kinda controversial here that seeing my comments piss people off easily this thread proves alot! I believe you should be giving advice in Canada thread not here!!
Nairaland should learn to respect people's opinions nd views!

Please do well to point out the two times you've proved you ever went to Poland.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Daverichie008: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

This girl you keep exposing yourself but you think you're proving anything. I've read this thread from the beginning and I didn't see you post anything. Rather screenshot from a site and also a video from YouTube. I hope that's not what you refer to as proof. If that's what you're referring to, then you're really stupid like they claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Daverichie008:

Please do well to point out the two times you've proved you ever went to Poland.
Why can't you mention those that commented so far about Poland to prove to you?why you only jumped on my mention? Moreover i wasn't talking to you next time learn to respect people's conversation without intruding! You dnt even know what we were talking about undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Daverichie008: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Why can't you mention those that commented so far about Poland to prove to you?why you only jumped on my mention? Moreover i wasn't talking to you next time learn to respect people's conversation without intruding! You dnt even know what we were talking about undecided

How old is this girl please? You think this is a conversation between your peers in school or something.

Why are you avoiding the question? Where is the proof?

BenNash, Ednut1 , eyin mejeji ti Bleep up gaan. Omo roboto leleyi na.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Daverichie008:

How old is this girl please? You think this is a conversation between your peers in school or something.

Why are you avoiding the question? Where is the proof?

, eyin mejeji ti Bleep up gaan. Omo roboto leleyi na.
If this is about age then i think you will find your age mate in mortuary! I know what is pissing y'all nw grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Daverichie008: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Are you still searching for a picture of a passport page with polish visa you can get online? You'll probably see one on tripadvisor lmao.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
One thing you should know is those that have nothing to say are the one derailing this thread,advice they wnt give,someone that gives advice they still will attack the person! Why can't they give their own opinions without mentioning me? This thread was so dry b4 i commented where were they?
As for the old fool disgracing himself on public forum i wnt give my attention to a attention seeker like you no more!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Petyprincess(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
He said we not age mate bt suddenly nw we age mate? Lol grin I'm glad two of your comment are deleted I'm awaiting your ban nw
The other guy he mentioned has never been to Germany bt he knows alot than those in Germany because i think that's his dream country why didn't he go to his thread nd start attacking him? My first post was an experience as as a visitor nd someone that has a polish boyfriend nd have read alot about Poland bt because it's a girl giving advice they have a problem with it! Anyways i will definitely open a thread about my experience in Poland so many people can have heart attack!!

4 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by Daverichie008: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
He said we not age mate bt suddenly nw we age mate? Lol grin I'm glad two of your comment are deleted I'm awaiting your ban nw
The other guy he mentioned has never been to Germany bt he knows alot than those in Germany because i think that's his dream country why didn't he go to his thread nd start attacking him? My first post was an experience as as a visitor nd someone that has a polish boyfriend nd have read alot about Poland bt because it's a girl giving advice they have a problem with it! Anyways i will definitely open a thread about my experience in Poland so many people can have heart attack!!

Lmao where did I say we are not age mates. You talk like a 15 years old that's what I was saying.

Funny thing is till now, you've not pointed to part you posted two proofs. Chaii I shame for you o.
Re: How Is Life In Poland.. by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thread derailed, needs clean up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Lagos State Government Announces Traffic Diversion Along Marina / How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? / Ifeanyi Madu Survives Accident, Sings Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.