Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge (39715 Views)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
caught her 8 times with different men and she is still alive and well, living with you?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Jarus(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
This kind of news either comes from Ibadan or Igando

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kilamiti:
Just 8 men and you are weeping.mshewwwww you better manage her like that because you cant find any woman who doesnt gbensh her ex these days oh.just a few are loyal.i know a good number of them here that haf 2husbands sef
You are RIGHT ooo

The ONES available travel to Dubai to eat shittt and SUCK 4 Dicksons every Night like sleeping pills.
We really need to start calling on GOD, for this is worse than Coronavirus.

These DAYS, more useless Daughters are on the increase with more being released.
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by BlackfireX: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yoruba women ehhhh

Oko aro
Oko osan
Oko ale
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by timagentms: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
This make me remember this scene.

"Kwasimu loruko mi, Foko ni motiwa, molike re, o follu (fall in love) abi o ko follu, ai follu re o, Iya (beating) ni o fi je ooo."

Foko people I fear una. Lol
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cc: justnock

This is the fate of a feminist with terrible past

Better don't waste your Bride price!!
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Neddyogu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:
cool

when they desperately need a divorce they start fabricating all sort of lies, both parties know Court would never grant a divorce except the marriage being broken beyond repair and the dirtier you pant your ex the better the chances of you having child custody

*Wife claims husband harrases her and her parent (which sensible human gets beaten with her parent and still stays in the marriage)
*Husband claims he caught his wife with 8 different men at 8 different times(which Naija man has the mind to catch a cheating woman 8 times without cutting her head)

Me sef dey wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Victor08032(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2020

Na you be no 8?
Have you been tracking her pussy?
If it so, send her for BBN 2020 edition award

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by SECgraphix(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmm...
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by NairaMaster1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
DrChukki:
Seriously, the way Marriages are going these days, am beginning to consider having a baby mama and let my peace be with me.

Everyday is one marriage issue or the other.

Nawaoh for this our generation.

Audio Marriage generation.

The girl will drain you. Marriage will get worse when men are running to marry bankers and celebrities.

Many dick before marriage is the cause of all these.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Happyguy201: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Marriage is a scam i tell people gone are the days when marriage was marriage our father's time when woman knew their roles and supported their husband even when the man had nothing . In today's world women are worth less . Ask your self what impact has your wife or girlfriend added to your life ? Is she the type that likes to spend your money or rather save it? What happens when you no longer have money and able to afford the material things for her anymore ? Guys wake up . There is no true love anymore . They are just there cos you haven't gone broke yet .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Totalconcept(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
I believed in three things
1. If a woman telling her husband story 50/50 she will do all things to cover up
2. It’s true that her husband is treating her because of her attitude towards him and men around... if you unko?
3. The man married the sex machine he need to buy her rubber. Bye bye babe
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yetunde, a resident of fúcko Ibadan. I can't laugh grin
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by TobilobaCPT: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kilamiti:

Check her watsapp,if your bp and blood sugar no rise call me idiot
Aproko grin
No woman is Truthworthy this days am sorry gan.
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
The hell would you catch there the first time, second and even to the eighth time and you just realized you ought dissolve the marriage!!!! You are talking a rubbish
Well, for your affordable Smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Arewa6: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Emma1Oj(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Honestly I love this judgment.. I swear!!

"he went to report his wife to her family got there met her wife at another man lap" oh my God that means her parent was on her support of bleeping outside.

Nice Judge!!
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by segebase(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Inside life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Yankee101: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Those are the ones you're aware of oga
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
JUST EIGHT MEN? OR DID YOU JUST STOP COUNTING?
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by awesomesossy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
She is not your wife bro... She is the wife to d community tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
You caught her only 8 times out of your busy schedule??!... Damn!!! That makes her a very reprobate wh0re!!!

Are you sure you don't live in a bloody brothel??! lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Elijahnonso1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
I commend the arbitration panel for awarding the children to the man. The woman, from the fact presented above have no case.
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by samwash(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why always ibadan ??
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Happyguy201:
Marriage is a scam i tell people gone are the days when marriage was marriage our father's time when woman knew their roles and supported their husband even when the man had nothing . In today's world women are worth less . Ask your self what impact has your wife or girlfriend added to your life? Is she the type that likes to spend your money or rather save it? What happens when you no longer have money and able to afford the material things for her anymore ? Guys wake up . There is no true love anymore . They are just there cos you haven't gone broke yet .

You see that part in bold form is important o.
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by okpalaAnambra: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
DrChukki:
Seriously, the way Marriages are going these days, am beginning to consider having a baby mama and let my peace be with me.

Everyday is one marriage issue or the other.

Nawaoh for this our generation.

Audio Marriage generation.
Consideration of babe mama is for Yoruba people like u..who can't keep their prick or puzzzy in one place..so is good you're looking for solutions to Yoruba problems
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by ZooOga: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Can someone pls tell me how broda Abdulahi Olabamiji had so much discipline to control his temper after witnessing such a scene with his own eyes, and isn't charged with double homicide as we type? grin

>>>>“One day, after Yetunde temporarily abandoned me, I went to visit her parents to discuss with them. I was, however, shocked when I saw Yetunde on the laps of another man in the house.

Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Lovelyn451(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yoruba man complaining that his wife is cheating...no be normal thing? Abegi
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by LONGPREEK(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
only 8 and u are screaming?
but seriously if any woman messes up with me like this i will make sure i lure her to somewhere no one will hear her scream and kill her in the most brutal way possible
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by enemyofprogress: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
People that bear that name are generally very wayward. One prick no dey belleful them.

Dominique good evening
Re: My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge by Truthbites: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lies, u de count the men? Perhaps u wrote the names or ways to identify them . . let me help u out...

1. Man she was sitting on laps
2. Dark guy
3.fair guy
4. Baba sikira
5.thin man
6. Zugly guy
7. Pot bellied man
8.fat guy

Oga,I nor believe u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.