Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) (43350 Views)

Vandalism Worsen Grid Collapse As Gas Shortage Slashes Power Supply / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy / 2019 Polls: Senate Slashes Power, Health, Education, Presidency Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by suco01(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lawmak:
We have to start posting our bill on Facebook and other social media handles

Abi oo, me don go Twitter go post my bill and tag both nerc and ikejaelectric
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by NextBuhari: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
7k in January and in February 9k JED, Jos. The NERC directive has not been complied with. Scam!

1 Like

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by suco01(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
macfaded:
lol I stay at alh bello
Dosumu transformer has been taken away since January nothing has been done yet.
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by rffalbum: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2020
IKEDC is not complying, they just sent a bill that's is just like last bill
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by oloyede90(m): 2:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Ours reduced also. From normal 7000 naira monthly, to #4200 for this month. They came threatening that we should clear all our outstanding bills. Outstanding my yansh, when they were typing what they like, it was sweeting tuem
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by dedetosin: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Izanghi:
Ours was an increase o, january was #15667.87 to #19462.88 for February, a mini flat for that matter in Oshod iunder IKEDC the whole of last 9 days was totally blackout. I'll use all my options to tell NERC about this disobedient and fraud.

You got this right out of my mouth... are there measures put in place to punish those who don’t adhere to the directives given please? Kindly help with numbers guys... IKEDC, precisely the distribution in Okota , Ago palace way are thieves... I was patiently waiting for the February bill to arrive and as usual , it didn’t fail me, before the recent directive to reduce estimated Billing and all, we hardly got any light in February, next, we heard the new amount to charge consumers, alas, i got my February bill and it was 11,824. This is just sickening , ludicrous and outright unacceptable... do we live in a country or a zoo? Why can’t anybody do anything about this day light robbery? In just 1 street in ago palace, these thieves make around , 3 to 5 million every month from estimated billing, just 1 street and there are hundreds of streets... as long as we don’t clamp down on this and just keep accepting, we can NEVER develop and the future is bleak... pls anyone with the right information on how to report these thieves, help with a number or email.thanks

2 Likes

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by dataking: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Ikedc is a rogue company. Bunch of thieves, from management down to their field workers. Monthly robberies with estimated billing.

1 Like

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by dedetosin: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2020
dataking:
Ikedc is a rogue company. Bunch of thieves, from management down to their field workers. Monthly robberies with estimated billing.

You need to see how the bunch of people living in my area run after Nepa to pay such bills when they come with confidence to cut light .... it’s alarming and I wonder why nobody does anything.... I started something in October last year by challenging the distribution guys, others supported and we chased them away... next month they dropped the bill to 6000 from the usual , 12000. Subsequent months, its back to 12k... and they keep running after them... I’m just sick and tired of many things here... don’t we know our rights or we just accept it can’t be respected?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Joeflix257: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2020
What is wrong with nigerians, we like fake news too much... NERC has capped estimated Bill based on location and customer class(Residential R2 or Commercial C1). Some blogger picked d least capped amount and published as d NERC directive to DISCOs just to deceive nigerians.
Find attached as can be seen clearly on NERC website.
Find ur area to know ur CAPPed unit and multiply by ur tariff(below d CAPPEd unit coloured red).

3 Likes

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Joeflix257: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2020
More

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by dataking: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2020
dedetosin:

You need to see how the bunch of people living in my area run after Nepa to pay such bills when they come with confidence to cut light .... it’s alarming and I wonder why nobody does anything.... I started something in October last year by challenging the distribution guys, others supported and we chased them away... next month they dropped the bill to 6000 from the usual , 12000. Subsequent months, its back to 12k... and they keep running after them... I’m just sick and tired of many things here... don’t we know our rights or we just accept it can’t be respected?

Nigerians are very gullible and self centered. Especially when you live in a posh area where everyone feels they are comfortable. As long as they can pay, they don’t care about others. So they prey on that weakness, no unity of purpose. All man for himself.
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Dumas32(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2020
tommy589:
My bill from Ikeja DIsco is higher than last month.Just received their text message
Me too, from 27k to 31k
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by shidof(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Izanghi:
Ours was an increase o, january was #15667.87 to #19462.88 for February, a mini flat for that matter in Oshod iunder IKEDC the whole of last 9 days was totally blackout. I'll use all my options to tell NERC about this disobedient and fraud.
IKEDC is the greatest fraud that could happen to a person. No light, but huge tarrif

1 Like

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by onlinetrading96(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Interested in Europe designers wears at low price check profile and DM payment on delivery
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Odunayobalogun: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2020
I don't know what is happening oooo.... the bill is still crazy like before. I just received their massage yesterday.
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Odunayobalogun: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2020
ikedc must be reported, this company is the true definition of thief, when the order reflected on other companies, they still insisted to give us this estimated bill.

1 Like

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by UgoTony1(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2020
Mine Increased. From N14,112 in January to N15,593. I reside in Oke-Ira in Ogba under the Ikeja Electric. This guys no dey try at all.
Light self u won't see. Small 1 room mini-flat wee person dey manage...

2 Likes

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by dedetosin: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2020
dataking:

Nigerians are very gullible and self centered. Especially when you live in a posh area where everyone feels they are comfortable. As long as they can pay, they don’t care about others. So they prey on that weakness, no unity of purpose. All man for himself.

Mods, can we pls look at options to explore to get this well noticed so actions can be taken... we can’t just let these actions slide... something has to be done.... it goes beyond one being able to afford , it’s plain cheating and stealing...except someone does not work for their money, it’s absurd to pay for what you didn’t get. Pls help resend this till it gets to the necessary authorities....IKEDC IS A FRAUD... the prices have to be slashed and the monthly estimated billing scrapped in its entirety....

1 Like

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Izanghi(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2020
I have a close bros that works in the press and so when he packed to a new place, he saw that his bill was increasing regularly and wrote a news about them and use his address to complain about it and raised some dust, guess what happened them called him and within two weeks they brought prepaid meter to EVERY apartment in that compound free and were disturbing him on installing it. He did the same for someone. I have some of their top ogas mail, so if I dey send complaint to their customer care i dey copy them so their custiner care know say i no dey play, but nah me no dey put too much effirt on that thing because i for din collect prepaid free since self. So if we can unite and stop this madness and raise some press or media dust they go take you serious because no private and serious organization likes bad press.

1 Like

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by dataking: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Izanghi:
I have a close bros that works in the press and so when he packed to a new place, he saw that his bill was increasing regularly and wrote a news about them and use his address to complain about it and raised some dust, guess what happened them called him and within two weeks they brought prepaid meter to EVERY apartment in that compound free and were disturbing him on installing it. He did the same for someone. I have some of their top ogas mail, so if I dey send complaint to their customer care i dey copy them so their custiner care know say i no dey play, but nah me no dey put too much effirt on that thing because i for din collect prepaid free since self. So if we can unite and stop this madness and raise some press or media dust they go take you serious because no private and serious organization likes bad press.

So they bribed your brother with prepaid meter. Naija
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Sasaeniyan29(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
there is a little reduction in my own house this month under IKEDC, January bill was #21,000 while February bill was #14,000.is this the normal #1800 that should be given to un-metre house.what a high level of fraudulent by IKEDC. mtweeeeee
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
ursullalinda:
Paying for darkness....... our light is gradually turning to darkness......from 18hrs light daily to 8hrs....since this week we are in six hours......I'm not just feeling this government in any sector @ all.

You see 6 hours dey complain. At least your freezer will stay cold.

Have not seen one hour in ten days.

1 Like

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by ursullalinda(f): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Naughtysite:

You see 6 hours dey complain. At least your freezer will stay cold.

Have not seen one hour in ten days.

Ahhh......sorry Oh......Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Socialng: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
In lafia,we got a bill of 2,180 ..Last month it was 27000 naira.. cheesy
Bloody idiots...
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Israelpeters(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2020
They are not complying in Lagos Eko disco is worst see how much was charge for a residential building whose tenant don't even use fridge talk less of air conditioner

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by sdbaba: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2020
What I've been doing is that regardless of whatever amount is on the bill IBEDC (Ibadan) bring every month, I only pay them N4k every month as I've monitored my monthly power consumption and observed it is not more than N3,500 monthly, so I dash them N500 monthly as Meter Maintenance Charge. The arrears on my bill is over N22k already despite I've been constantly paying them N4k every month now for over a year.
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Israelpeters(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Marketers still scamming us

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Israelpeters(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Marketers still scamming us eko distribution disco residential house that has no air conditioner and refrigerator

Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by AfroBeatDiary: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
CrownWale93:
Okay..
I'm also a vlogger and also in same shoe as yours, I need subscriber on my channel too but our people on nairaland are not helping matter.

I will subscribe and endorse your channel and I want you to do same for me too.

My channel: Crown WaleTv
Let's chat on watsapp@+2348135102690

Thanks

I'm subscribing to your channel right away. I'll beep you on WhatsApp
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by mistacoco2: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ustec:

Go and complain, Don't keep quiet if you think it's not right.
how do one make complain?
Re: AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) by Ustec: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
mistacoco2:
how do one make complain?
Go to their office and complain, if you're not satisfy with the new bill after your complain, go to their head office to lodge your complains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.