Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup (642 Views)

You Are Killing Yourself Slowly If You Still Do These (5) Things As A Man / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup by mhizgracie22: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
This is my second attempt at poetry, so don't be too hard on me.

If only I had known
I would have looked before jumping
This is worse than being alone
I feel dead, though my heart is thumping
Nobody deserves this
Not even the worst of people
A hug can't cure this, not even a kiss
My heart was cut in two, like a mere apple
And trampled on like it meant nothing
There's a voice in my head telling me to end it all
You're nothing without him, absolutely nothing
The bitterness in me found its way to my tongue, it tasted like gall
A drop would do, but I drink it all
The pain didn't end, I only transferred it
To everyone who's ever loved and cared for me

Written by Grace Onojeta

Before you think of ending your life over an ex-lover, think about your family, friends and all those who genuinely love and care about you.

3 Likes

Re: Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup by LegendaryLover(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
killing self over a breakup? lol. who does that.
the only regret i had when my last r/ship ended was that i had nobody to suck my dick. u know, my dick is not going to suck itself. and the last girl i was dating, i had taken over 6months to train her in the act of o.r. a.l sex. each new week i show her a new skill until she mastered it, we won't move to next skill. she had to practise and practise and practise until perfection.
after six months, she unleased all in one BJ sess, that's when i knew she had finally become a master.
the sex was greeeaaaat!! i had groomed her in everything. u name it, sex, healthy living, finance. she had become a sex goddess, fitness expert, and financial guru. only for her to render all i taught her on bed to another man, he couldn't believe his senses, next one month he marries her.
so pipo like us can't kill ourselves because of a breakup. we just regret our pupil going to serve another master, but soon look for another to take their place.
Re: Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup by LegendaryLover(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
mhizgracie nice poem by the way
Re: Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup by mhizgracie22: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegendaryLover:
killing self over a breakup? lol. who does that.
the only regret i had when my last r/ship ended was that i had nobody to suck my dick. u know, my dick is not going to suck itself. and the last girl i was dating, i had taken over 6months to train her in the act of o.r. a.l sex. each new week i show her a new skill until she mastered it, we won't move to next skill. she had to practise and practise and practise until perfection.
after six months, she unleased all in one BJ sess, that's when i knew she had finally become a master.
the sex was greeeaaaat!! i had groomed her in everything. u name it, sex, healthy living, finance. she had become a sex goddess, fitness expert, and financial guru. only for her to render all i taught her on bed to another man, he couldn't believe his senses, next one month he marries her.
so pipo like us can't kill ourselves because of a breakup. we just regret our pupil going to serve another master, but soon look for another to take their place.
You're smart but many people aren't as smart as you are, if you knew how many young men and women have attempted to end their lives because of a breakup, you'd be amazed grin
Re: Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup by mhizgracie22: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegendaryLover:
mhizgracie nice poem by the way
thanks
Re: Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup by mhizgracie22: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please visit my blog https://talesbygrace..com
Re: Read This Short Poem Before You Think Of Killing Yourself Over A Breakup by mhizgracie22: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense To Be Friend With Your Ex Girlfriend / She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / How To Woo Any Girl And Seduce Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.