Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village (81527 Views)

Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Emir Sanusi To Beggars: Demand Money From Govt Not Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by MansoryMX(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
ChilamNk:

How long is he expected to stay on exile before he can start making public appearances ?

30yrs

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by siwhoh(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
maduxs:
how can the most backward and illiterate infested region discard their best brain like a pack of cards. The only voice of the North is Lost. I wish SLS is an Igbo Man. His type is what the Igbo nation craves for. Education makes a nation easy to Govern but hard to deceive while illiteracy makes a nation hard to govern but easy to deceive .
You are the only one making sense here. After I. Watched those video clips someone uploaded above, i now came to understand that this guy is just too intelligent and doesn't get scared speaking the truth and that was a big threat cos those northern leaders doesn't want anyone that will open the eyes of their people so that they can continue to suck the country dry and keep misleading Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't concern myself with anything these Hausa/Fulani people are are doing.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by karnap(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
middle belts will not take him either,we are sending to the East... the east can now decides on whether to send him to South south
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by vRendoh(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
I wish dem well! Sanusi and Ganduje.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by MansoryMX(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
switkera:

�� This is Hysterical!

Damn it girl! Wtf with u! Why are u so fine!

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by oobinna: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-nasarawa-relocates-emir-sanusi-to-awe.html

All for script acting.... Sanusi is coming to contest for presidency 2023, that's the game plan. He will join active politics now

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Deepthoughts: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-nasarawa-relocates-emir-sanusi-to-awe.html
so does it means an emir can be deposed n sent on exile to a particular community and the recipient community can not object to it?
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by TheAviator: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
sapientia:

After the banishment?

Its like you don't understand what is happening.

Sanusi won't even object or he will answer for all the allegations against him.

If he was innocent, he won't get court injunction to stop him from clearing himself.

He is banished from Kano.

Nothing like Ex-King

Even him will want to respect himself.

Please, read my comment again calmly and try to comprehend it.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Talknochip(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Backward culture & beliefs. How can someone of Sanusi's exposure be subject to that kind of treatment all in the name of culture?! Awe and nassarawa toto fa?? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by zakir007(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
sapientia:
From Emir to Homeless.

Was thinking they will give him the choicest places.

Or is he going for house arrest?

Don't Sanusi have money to buy land or house in Nasaraw or Abuja?

Ganduje really dealt with Sanusi.
Choicest place
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cherrybae:
Igbos led this man to his downfall. We warned him when Igbos were hailing and supporting him to watch his back but he never listened.

Of course u are right buh again, if ur learned emir can listen n bow to IPOB them who are u to say otherwise?
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by madridsta007(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Sanusi will not go gentle into the good night. Ganduje just gave him, what game of the thrones gave to Starbucks

You do not know how POWERFUL the Governors are in Nigeria, as empowered by Nigeria's faulty 1999 constitution.
As long as Ganduje is Governor, Sanusi cannot do anything. Even his international passport will be seized- if it hasnt yet.
That is the sad fact. I am sure Sanusi knows this.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Molowononi6: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

lol....

Igbos, rejoiced and celebrated when GEJ his boss illegally sacked the same Sanusi, now they are raging mad and angry because he was sacked by his Ganduje, his boss.

All of a sudden they are shedding crocodile tears, they fell in love with Sanusi because they hate Ganduje.

It's the same the enemy of my enemy is my friend ipob mentality, it's is laughable, pathetic and very played out.

Sanusi is their new hero.

They are so predictable.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by zakir007(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:

damn nigga damn nigga!
WHICH NEW FILM U JUST WATCHED RECENTLY?
Did you recently watch

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Talknochip(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
mauchiz:
This man should relocate to UK, what sort of nonsense is this, a former CBN governor,

When he reduced himself to be an emir, after all the school and skills he acquired.

Sanusi should dump this northerners and move on with his life, he has so much knowledge the world is waiting for.

He is bigger than this rubbish,

#Sanusi leave archaic life alone, you are too educated for this nonsense.
i am telling u sir. Its so annoying and vexatious. Little wonder why the nation is were it is today.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by henrysam(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Where is fundermental human rights in all these? I really don't understand Nigeria again.
Can't the guy travel out and start a well and good life. Lots of questions agitating my mind.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by zakir007(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
enemyofprogress:
They should stop disturbing this man jo. Is it a seen for one to speak out his mind?

I love you dominique!
Sin
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Highvotage: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by zakir007(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
kode12:
The foolery you've all made of this thread is the same thing that legitimises the rascality of our elected leaders. In the face of such atrocious acts and desecration of your traditional stools, which existed long before democracy came to Africa you all stand, clapping your hands and basking in imbecilic euphoria. You may not feel personally affected today, but your inaction only fuels these brazen acts. Regardless of his past, what was Sanusi fighting against? Wasn't it the perpetual impoverishment of the ordinary man, the same man who due to his poverty sees not value in life and is willing to carry a bomb for ₦5000 or kill a fellow man in the Bush because he's challenged for herding his cattle indiscriminately. The day is coming when there'd be no where to run to in Nigeria, every man will become a threat to his fellow man.
sees no value
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by mauchiz: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
siwhoh:

You are the only one making sense here. After I. Watched those video clips someone uploaded above, i now came to understand that this guy is just too intelligent and doesn't get scared speaking the truth and that was a big threat cos those northern leaders doesn't want anyone that will open the eyes of their people so that they can continue to suck the country dry and keep misleading Nigerians.

Illiterates are playing with the educated ones in Nigeria.

Sanusi and Ganduje who is supposed to banish each other?

Is only in Nigeria you will find things happening upside down,

Starck illiterates are occupying the government, scattering the economy, causing trouble everywhere,

I don't understand why illiterates should be ordering graduates around, treating them as they like.

Look a tout like Ganduje banishing Sanusi,

These useless ones has reduced the enlightened ones to nothing, that is why Nigeria is not making progress.

Apc is a party of touts and agbero park,

I am very angry
I hate Nigeria leaders, they are taking the educated ones for granted.
He has every right to insult the hell out of Ganduje,
#Kano governor is a theif.
#Ganduje is a big theif and is very corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by zakir007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
mauchiz:
This man should relocate to UK, what sort of nonsense is this, a former CBN governor,

When he reduced himself to be an emir, after all the school and skills he acquired.

Sanusi should dump this northerners and move on with his life, he has so much knowledge the world is waiting for.

After all the schooling

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by GOFRONT(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
P
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by NGpatriot: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
mauchiz:

He can relocate to the UK anywhere under the surface of the earth, but they also sack people for gross insubordination and disobedience to constituted authority in the UK.

See how senseless your post sound?

This is the lesson you and your kind refused to learn because of petty politics, tribalism and bigotry.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Molowononi6: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

He can relocate to the UK anywhere under the surface of the earth, but they also sack people for gross insubordination and disobedience to constituted authority in the UK.

See how senseless your post sound?

This is the lesson you and your kind refused to learn because of petty politics, tribalism and bigotry.

[/s]
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by nelcliff(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmm. This is pathetic...
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Karemarealty288(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Well....Sanusi will make ToTo Local Government a tourists attraction...let's go there grin

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin I believe the sarki would be served 6 pieces of duri every 6 hours of the day
APCHaram:
The guy no like Toto nah

grin grin grin grin

Imagine: Emir of Toto aka Sarikin Duri

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by masseratti: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Is this nonsense even legal under the constitution? No where in the constitution is anyone /citizen can be exiled in Nigerian territory,Sanusi Lamido is first a Nigerian before an emir in the eyes of the law. A former CBN governor for God's sakes, we don't have 36 governors in Nigeria, we have 38 governors, the CBN governor is in the same caliber with any state governor, the President is the governor of the federal Capital Territory, this people should go and learn governance before they seek for public post.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.