Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village (81509 Views)

Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Emir Sanusi To Beggars: Demand Money From Govt Not Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by NGpatriot: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
ebig21:

Stop decieving your self, we love what is happening to Sanusi .

I'm 100% sure you do for the wrong reason, I know your type.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by shamsin6300(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
2Odds101:
OGA the village I visited for that Toto local government in nasarawa while I was serving don't have network sir....

No quote me again ...I use GOD/ALLAH name beg you...Bye bye ..

Lolx
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by stevups(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Never openly show intelligence or brilliance when in the NORTH. Common sense and simple logic can even get you killed.
Just be a blind dunce and you'd go places.
Correct
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Inspire08: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
What's going ON is a Game of Thrones
DesignHave:
undecided
Up until this moment, I still don't really understand what's going on.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by ebig21(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

Not for any wrong reasons Mr know it all,
The north are fighting themselves why wouldn't I be happy.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by NGpatriot: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
ebig21:

Not for any wrong reasons Mr know it all,
The north are fighting themselves why wouldn't I be happy.

Why not just explain to us why you welcome his dismissal.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by ojialo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Emir of Toto? Aka Emir of duri or eze otu
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Bekool(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Generalyemi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:
You can't even write Biafra . Shm

atleast you can spell your nightmare.
poor lad
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by MotiveU(f): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Never openly show intelligence or brilliance when in the NORTH. Common sense and simple logic can even get you killed.
Just be a blind dunce and you'd go places.
Words of wisdom... Hmmm

36 unbelievable Pictures that we swear are not Photoshopped
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by bjgurl(f): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
I prefer he's in DOMA
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by bizzibodi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why TOTO of all place?DURI local government wuldhav preferable. angry angry angry
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Afamed: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Generalyemi:

atleast you can spell your nightmare.

poor lad
Shm
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by osusuallstars: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
i really just dont understand these northerners.
who gave you the right to even dethrone an emir not to talk of banishment and restricting his access to movement
North is just another country
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Legendguru: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Stirling0: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

He can relocate to the UK anywhere under the surface of the earth, but they also sack people for gross insubordination and disobedience to constituted authority in the UK.

See how senseless your post sound?

This is the lesson you and your kind refused to learn because of petty politics, tribalism and bigotry.

[/s]
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Stirling0: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Shm
[/s]
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Stirling0: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Why not just explain to us why you welcome his dismissal.
[/s]
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Stirling0: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Sanusi is the ultimate and prototype Nigerian ELITE with a big ass silver spoon in is mouth right from birth till this very second so stop falling for his hypocritical rants.

Same hypocrite lambasted his people when he said Polygamy is responsible for poverty and backwardness In North, but the hypocrite is an habitual polygamist with tons of children and multiple wives.

He was 58 years old when he married his 4th wife who Was just 18 years old

58 - 18 = 40

Meaning the hypocrite is 40 years older than his 4th wife.

It doesn't matter how rich you are, you still have to lead by example as a role model and practice what you preach as a leader in that community.

That hypocrite has always been part of the problem.

You people need to get off your emotional and sentimental political, sentimental and tribal slant of critical issues that you actually know nothing about.

Good riddance to that uppity hypocrite.
[/s]
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Stirling0: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Odua114: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
See disgrace.... Na waooo
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Sanusi will not go gentle into the good night. Ganduje just gave him, what game of the thrones gave to Starbucks
You're right. How're you doing? Everyone going crazy for you yet, you don't respond to ones quote. Are you married, tell me so I won't dare quote you again. I just wanna be with you
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by willyjacs(m): 1:29am On Mar 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

Sanusi is the ultimate and prototype Nigerian ELITE with a big ass silver spoon in is mouth right from birth till this very second so stop falling for his hypocritical rants.

Same hypocrite lambasted his people when he said Polygamy is responsible for poverty and backwardness In North, but the hypocrite is an habitual polygamist with tons of children and multiple wives.

He was 58 years old when he married his 4th wife who Was just 18 years old

58 - 18 = 40

Meaning the hypocrite is 40 years older than his 4th wife.

It doesn't matter how rich you are, you still have to lead by example as a role model and practice what you preach as a leader in that community.

That hypocrite has always been part of the problem.

You people need to get off your emotional and sentimental political, sentimental and tribal slant of critical issues that you actually know nothing about.

Good riddance to that uppity hypocrite.
18yrs is an adult constitutionally anywhere.. u can't argue that anywhere in the world and win whether u like it or not.... so that doesn't go against any rules.
On the issue of polygamy, he specifically preached against those who aren't financially capable but marrying more than one wife,therefore leaving their kids un-catered for.

he clearly stated this as one of the big reasons why poverty rate in the north is high..... Which whether u like it or not is the truth.

Islam accepts polygamy,only when u are able to provide ur family's needs....
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by somtookeke(m): 4:05am On Mar 11, 2020
The Kaduna State Government has announced the appointment of Muhammadu Sanusi II, who was deposed as emir of Kano on Monday, into the board of KADIPA, its investment promotion agency.

A statement from Sir Kashim Ibrahim House said Governor Nasir El-Rufai approved the reconstitution of the board of KADIPA.

Established in 2015, KADIPA has led the investment drive of the state and anchored the implementation of the Ease of Doing Business Charter that earned Kaduna State World Bank recognition as the Number One place for doing business in Nigeria.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/day-after-removal-as-emir-kaduna-gives.html

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ns_dD6xaY

Other Headlines

Champions League Results 2020: Qualified Teams After Tuesday's Round-of-16 Ties
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/champions-league-results-2020-qualified.html

Coronavirus: CBN advises Nigerians to adopt alternative payment methods
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/coronavirus-cbn-advises-nigerians-to.html

Regina Daniels photo really proves that she is indeed Pregnant- SEE
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/regina-daniels-photo-really-proves-that.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Witcher(f): 5:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Blyzz:
You're right. How're you doing? Everyone going crazy for you yet, you don't respond to ones quote. Are you married, tell me so I won't dare quote you again. I just wanna be with you
I'm not. I don't even live in Nigeria... I just find it interesting when someone in tiktok suggested to me that u will find everything about Nigeria in nairaland
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
I'm not. I don't even live in Nigeria... I just find it interesting when someone in tiktok suggested to me that u will find everything about Nigeria in nairaland
wow, I'm sure you ain't regretted being on NL? So what country do you reside? To be candid, you're so charming and irresistible wink . Will you accept my mail so we can talk more? How lucky one would be to be with you!
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Witcher(f): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Blyzz:
wow, I'm sure you ain't regretted being on NL? So what country do you reside? To be candid, you're so charming and irresistible wink . Will you accept my mail so we can talk more? How lucky one would be to be with you!
ok
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
ok
you're so funny, you remove your original picture and uploaded an horrific picture. That's scaring you know. Well, I'm still awaiting your response via your mail, ok.
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by iamChukwunweike: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2020
So sad
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2020
zakir007:
Did you recently watch
YEA, thanks
Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Talknochip:
i am telling u sir. Its so annoying and vexatious. Little wonder why the nation is were it is today.

You summoned me sir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.