Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. (33741 Views)

Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Twizzy30:
as a lagos state indigene, can i be posted to Lagos or i have to work it out ?

99% of guys posted to Lagos worked it. so look for someone sure to help you run it. someone very sure.

1 Like

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
JastSiryin:
Dude how did you get to be posted in Lagos? Abeg link me, it's urgent!

sorry fam, my link isn't the money kind....but I can recommend someone for you though, if you're interested.

this person I'm recommending, I didn't use him like I stated earlier, my link na another kind, but the testimonies from my guys that used him are good..so here goes.

2 Likes

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Emeka71(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
LordIsaac:
Platoon 5! I was in 5 too during my time. I joined OBS and dogged all the dodgeables as a result. grin
I was also in platoon 5 (five-alive) at Ede camp 2013.

1 Like

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by teewhydope(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chujor1634:
Lagos Camp is one of the best if not the Best in Nigeria. that's all i can say, if you've passed through that camp, you'll understand.

best? angry are you trolling
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by solexybaba(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
wetin u find go do 4 camp on d 1st day, weh we na d day of swearing in we de jazz in.com see flexing na,no que,no stress.evrywea soft,all na balii code.if u no u no.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by solexybaba(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
2 all my men dat yr 4 edo camp okada . 19A .more blessings anywea una day.i had fun in okada camp.

1 Like

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by chycco: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
chycco:
After reading between the lines,
What I can say is that the Op is a very very lazy dude.

I kid you not, you are absolutely correct. I believe in many things but "hard work" isn't one of them. have a good one, bossman.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
teewhydope:

best? angry are you trolling

ceteris paribus, Lagos is actually one of the best camps (top2), at least when i compare my experience with some of my mates that went out of Lagos for their camping.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by JastSiryin(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2020
triggaSG:

sorry fam, my link isn't the money kind....but I can recommend someone for you though, if you're interested.

this person I'm recommending, I didn't use him like I stated earlier, my link na another kind, but the testimonies from my guys that used him are good..so here goes.
Okay bros...Could i get his contact here or is it something you'd rather do privately?
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Ajibade123(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
triggaSG:
mans here was an avid follower of Nonye's NYSC story on this forum..and finally got posted to do mine at the same place.

this Camp thing is stressful. just finished some part registration i.e bank, platoon number collection, kit collection, medical fitness certificate check (the guy in charge just dey bust everybody dey go. seems almost half the camp guys "runs" their medical fitness certificate)

we Are supposed to get ready for parade now, but I'm trying to skip that, can't even feel what's left of my legs after the "chancing, jump queue, fight for spaces on the chairs" that took place some half hour ago.

name's Trigga, and here's my camp experience.
it seems you schooled in Lagos I want to ask how did you managed to be posted to Lagos??
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ajibade123:

it seems you schooled in Lagos I want to ask how did you managed to be posted to Lagos??

the normal way. have someone in the system.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Ajibade123(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2020
triggaSG:

yeah. schooled in Unilag.
sorry what course did you studied in UNILAG and which company are you currently doing your PPA and how easy is it to get a PPA of your choice in Lagos??
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ajibade123:

sorry what course did you studied in UNILAG and which company are you currently doing your PPA and how easy is it to get a PPA of your choice in Lagos??

economics. I'm doing my PPA in one of the governmental regulatory companies. getting a PPA of one's choice depends on the person in question.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ajibade123:

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
the bad news just got good traction; I'll be returning to camp.

we've been told (20A) to start checking our dashboards for the dates to return back to camp.

worse news ever.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Richdee1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
triggaSG:

economics. I'm doing my PPA in one of the governmental regulatory companies. getting a PPA of one's choice depends on the person in question.

Please explain what you mean by ur second statement. I'll love to be posted to Federal/state ministry or agencies. How do u work it?
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by swagguElite(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lolz. This OP na cruise guy oo. Hv been following up your posts till they recently posted me to Rivers State
I have a request letter, buh the woman in charge of posting don come out tell us for one of those boring lectures say she no wan see any request letter from anybody (seems like a lot of people came prepared this time around) - So where did you drop your request letter? I wan run my own too abegg
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Richdee1:

Please explain what you mean by ur second statement. I'll love to be posted to Federal/state ministry or agencies. How do u work it?

I mean, you're the one to decide if you want to be posted there, get a request letter from any organization you have in mind.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
swagguElite:
Lolz. This OP na cruise guy oo. Hv been following up your posts till they recently posted me to Rivers State
I have a request letter, buh the woman in charge of posting don come out tell us for one of those boring lectures say she no wan see any request letter from anybody (seems like a lot of people came prepared this time around) - So where did you drop your request letter? I wan run my own too abegg

lol, don't mind the woman jare. that her office?... she's not the only one there, just monitor the place well.. she won't be in there all day ...submit your letter to the person you see there.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Richdee1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
triggaSG:

I mean, you're the one to decide if you want to be posted there, get a request letter from any organization you have in mind.

Would the organization give me the letter easily? Or there are steps to take
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Richdee1:

Would the organization give me the letter easily? Or there are steps to take

you wouldn't know until you try. It would be easier if you have someone in the system already though. prolly a dad, uncle or aunt.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Charlieyoung(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
triggaSG:
just finished taking the bread and tea served to us this morning. well, tea was manageable....bread...nobody should eat that and hope to have that in their stomach for the afternoon parade. you'll slump and faint.

still talking bout the food, last night's rice was termed "jollof rice and fried fish" on the menu. no idea who cooked it amongst the platoon 2 members but they apparently didn't get the memo cause what i ate was basically concoction rice and Fried fish.

here's hoping when Sunday comes, my platoon will do better than the others have done.

and officially, the competition has begun.
platoon 4 are the legends of iyana ipaja nysc camp Lagos
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Charlieyoung:
platoon 4 are the legends of iyana ipaja nysc camp Lagos
congrats on your legendary status. more wins.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Nimen(m): 3:02am On Nov 27, 2020
triggaSG:

could you show more light on this[b]
triggaSG:

could you show more light on this[/b]
triggaSG:

could you show more light on this
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nimen:

could you show more light on this[b]

could you show more light on this[/b]

could you show more light on this

talking about these NPA, water corporation guys etc. if you don't have someone there, it's gonna be hard to explain.
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Chinedumagnus05(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2020
THE NEXT DECADE SKILLS IS HERE, WEB AND APP DEVELOPMENT... ACQUIRE IT!!

There was a time in Nigeria when all you needed to succeed was the ability to read and write English.

After that came the era of university degree.

In fact, you had the chances of getting a good job with a good salary.

Then came the era of Masters and PhD.

The demands of the Labour market went higher.

You had to have a masters or PhD to get a good job.

Before long it became the era of foreign degrees... employers started looking for people from foreign universities.

With alot of people getting certifications from unknown foreign universities.

Once the certificate is from abroad, people don't give a damn.

Even if it is from University of Sao Tome � �

Now that era has ended:

We are now in the era of skills.

What you know and what you can do with your brain or your hands.

Your level of education notwithstanding;

What matters right now is the skills that you have especially new age/digital skills.

So I ask you, what are you doing to remain relevant in your career?

Are you still carrying your certificate up and down with obsolete knowledge?

You need to LEARN, UNLEARN and RELEARN

The business world is evolving into ebusiness model, in the next decade 80% of all businesses will be online. You won't need the local Market; you shop online and have it delivered to your home, you won't need going to hospital, you have edoctors, epharmacies. You won't need Contemporary Schools; elearning will be the norms.

What this translates to is that, all these businesses will function with a Website or an App on playstore- or both. Web and App Developers will be in high demand, so don't be left behind.

Acquire Web Development and App Development skills today and stay relevant in the world of work

Let discuss on 07016551055
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Bellings: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2020
AWARENESS ONLY FOR BATCH B.*

1 Like

Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by Ebbisco(f): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
@ triggaSG, I wanted Lagos State but ended up getting plateau state. Please I want to ask you some questions

1. After camp, how can I redeploy to Lagos?
2. Do I need to get a request letter from a company in Lagos so that I am redeployed to Lagos.
3. How do the camp officials validate a medical fitness report? cos I was told that doing it in a hospital will require running a lot of tests/ xrays costing thousands of naira whereas 'runs' are cheaper?
Re: Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. by triggaSG(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ebbisco:
@ triggaSG, I wanted Lagos State but ended up getting plateau state. Please I want to ask you some questions

1. After camp, how can I redeploy to Lagos?
2. Do I need to get a request letter from a company in Lagos so that I am redeployed to Lagos.
3. How do the camp officials validate a medical fitness report? cos I was told that doing it in a hospital will require running a lot of tests/ xrays costing thousands of naira whereas 'runs' are cheaper?

you can redeploy....that way is "surer" than the medical fitness way....cause with that, they might end up taking you somewhere else like Oyo, Ekiti instead of Lagos. (this happened to 3 of my guys)

redeploying doesn't have to do with letter from a Lagos company, just get someone to do the "runs" for you and you're good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja / REVALIDATION ISSUE / Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.