Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison (78431 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anny505:

some people have already swallowed it hook, line, and sinker....some are even wanking to it.

Check any reputable news site, if you see it come and collect N500 airtime.

give me sport.com
bleacher report football
goal.com
bbc sport etc. Na the only web sites I know be this
Blogger Blogger has done it again shocked shocked
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
cr7lomo:

Oringo has finished him... During his playing days, they said he partied almost everyday... The guy na jaiye master

Addiction
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by bluecircle470: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Damm!!!! This guys are rich for life.

4 million Euros is about 1.6 billion naira.

This is the amount of money a man is giving out without breaking a sweat, though it's for a good cause though because Ronaldinho was really good to him.

It's so unfortunate that Ronaldinho squandered all his money on parties, women, extravagant lifestyle, keeping late nights, countless women, eating anyhow and even getting overweight and because of that, Barcelona had to let him go.

His career was over because he didn't listen to advise.

He was even having active sex during the 2006 world cup in Germany and that was why he couldn't perform.

He is the cause of his dwindled career.

As a professional, you must learn self discipline and control.

Nobody is saying you shouldn't party or carry women but you must not do that during an ongoing season, maybe after the close of the football season.

This is what seperates those that last long from those with short career like Ronaldinho and balloteli.

Anyways kudos to Messi but 1.6 Billion naira is no small money.

Apart from Davido and Wizkid, does any AFRICA celeb have 1.6 billion naira in cash in the bank?

Hmm just thinking out loud.

Even wizkid does not have such amount sitting in his bank account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Penaldo, coman help ur master

Penal rather use his money to fucckk ashawo than to help his fellow baller..

Eiyi Ronaldinho

Penaaldo coman help ur oga, no be everytime u go dey carry ashewo ooo
Are u normal?.

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Supergirl19: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good gesture from him, God please make us rich too

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Courage414: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
this country nor get respect, a whole legend player na Dem wan bring down e nor go work for in Jesus name angry
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Who said wizkid has €4,000,000 in his bank account. Lmao

Will 2face have that kind of money and still allow the relationship between Annie and Sifax boss to still thrive under his nose?

The joke is on you .

2 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is lyk his 3 months salary... The midget tried if true

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by anonymousghost2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
NORSYK:
He wants to be noticed

Glorified ode

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by mullerman: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good one from Messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by FuckThaMod: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
Really??
I scold him, not otherwise!!
All i see is you smiling in agreement with him angry
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by ITbomb(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Damm!!!! This guys are rich for life.

4 million Euros is about 1.6 billion naira.

This is the amount of money a man is giving out without breaking a sweat, though it's for a good cause though because Ronaldinho was really good to him.

Apart from Davido and Wizkid, does any AFRICA celeb have 1.6 billion naira in cash in the bank?

Hmm just thinking out loud.
Is it because I don't like to brag? angry

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by 8stargeneral: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ronaldinho singing autographs in a paraguayan in jail.. so sad.
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by engrchykae(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
ValCon888:
If only you knew who Ronaldinho is to Lionel Messi you would know this is a small gesture by Leo.
Some friendships transcend football and cannot be quantified by money.
dingho gave him his first assist and encouraged him.
Dingho gave Leo the idea of a world best player when dingho won the second world best player award,he told reporters that greater players are in la masia,he was referring to Messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by 8stargeneral: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ronaldiho singing autographs in a paraguayan jail

2 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Onojanson:
You are praying he should not succeed?
lol English is hard grin
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Bahddo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chai! See money sad

Too much money is spent on footbal. Chai! I shouldn't have tried converting to naira.

Perhaps 99% of humans now alive will never make up to that total amount of money in a lifetime of work.

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by engrchykae(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Football is a religion to great ballers.
Messi neymar, Suarez had a telepathic connection.
Likewise xavi iniesta Messi and Dani alves.
They can pass to themselves without looking.
On and off the pitch there is a connection

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by odehaj: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
That shit was iconic!!!... I've never seen anything like that in my life!!!!...�...
In the elclasico when marcelo took the ball off messi he celebrated with the fans!�he was overwhelmed

When i saw this wall...�i laughed

Look Messi is something else...keep sentiments aside....this guy produces magic...�this ain't about trophies and all....this dude changed the way people think football should be played...� y'all need to appreciate him... i mean every football lover!!!.... We'll never get anything like this again...Victor Oj

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by liverpool72(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
Eye service, just to win cheap political point. WE ALL LIKE RONALDINHO
monkey what have u done to bring him out of the prison, stupid write up and stupid likes

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Comedian2019: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
Show your own eye service make we see na grin
Poor boy

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by chubinwa(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i once wrote a few months back that Ronaldinho was broke....and that all his millions were gone, and some foolish people thought i was talking rubbish. the above is a clue. yes, he still has houses cars in Brasil etc but NO MORE CASH. he cant even pay the fine of a few millions that the Brazilian gov imposed on his biz, so he could get his passport back to travel abroad, so he has to now turn to forgery. lol

so he cant even afford lawyers so Messi needs to chip in?!
So so so, what else
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yeezus998:
Did you mean Adriano?
Ooh yeah ,,
Adriano ...
Was it not whom he meant ??
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Eberex(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:

Sharap there! Go and get a brain

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Isoduwa(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
No that's not good of him if you commit crime you will do the time some day

Messi listen to me

Africa need your help
China need your help
Italy need your help
Iran need your help
The world need your help they really do

Remember the most selfish thing to do in this world is to help someone else
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by klax(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:

You like Ronaldhino with your keyboard on NL bah You like Ronaldhino and you can not hire lawyer to bail him out bah

You like Ronaldhino and someone want to drop a whooping €4million to set him free and you called such person a fake guy and you the real guy pls how much do you have to contributed pls

Show me that your likeness for Ronaldhino pls?......

You better say something else or go to your bed peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by doggedfighter(f): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
mrZENographer:

What force?
Give your life to Jesus. Without Jesus, you are not good, no matter what good you do.
Lies and fallacy
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by chiefolododo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
klax:

You like Ronaldhino with your keyboard on NL bah You like Ronaldhino and you can not hire lawyer to bail him out bah

You like Ronaldhino and someone want to drop a whooping €4million to set him free and you called such person a fake guy and you the real guy pls how much do you have to contributed pls

Show me that your likeness for Ronaldhino pls?......

You better say something else or go to your bed peacefully.
which one is "how much do you have to contributed"?
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Realfrankie(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Eiyi Ronaldinho

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by LONGPREEK(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
4mill for travelling with fake pasport? this country just want to use m=ronaldino for ther country budget. this is why i hate peasants and peasants countries and i will hate them for ever. kill all peasants and the world will be nice again.
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by ogbonti: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

Nope ,,, he is right and you are wrong ,,,
Ronaldo de Lima's downfall started when his father died ,,,, when he father died ,, he couldn't get it off his mind ,, he was at the peak of his career then ,, his father was his all and all,, the death of someones love can affect one really bad ,, his father was there for him and with him ,, he couldn't believe in himself anymore ,, ,, the worst that happened to him ,, was that he joined the Favellaz ,, he started doing drugs ...
That is the story of the world best football NO9 ever had

Ronaldinho didn’t have eating problem in 2006 it was Ronaldo who was packing up weight in 2006. do not forget Ronaldinho and Etoo were tormenting the whole of Europe with Barca in 2006. you got it all mixed bro
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by akinsmyk(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Eiyi Ronaldinho

People just talk anyhow. Google is your friend. C.Ronaldo remains most charitable player till date. I wonder what you people read in the news. If I begin to mention Ronaldo's charities you will open your mouth and never close it. Till date, the internet still rate C.R7 as the most charitable player but dead and living. Ask questions before you talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) / This Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mattress And It Costs £33k (Photos) / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.