Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison (78402 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by anonymousghost2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
Eye service, just to win cheap political point. WE ALL LIKE RONALDINHO

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by crafteck(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:

This one is mad ooo, 4m pounds na eyeservice? Leave hatred out of the matter biko.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Sanchez01: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Apart from Davido and Wizkid, does any AFRICA celeb have 1.6 billion naira in cash in the bank?
Genevieve Nnaji

2 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by pixypixs(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i once wrote a few months back that Ronaldinho was broke....and that all his millions were gone, and some foolish people thought i was talking rubbish. the above is a clue. yes, he still has houses cars in Brasil etc but NO MORE CASH. he cant even pay the fine of a few millions that the Brazilian gov imposed on his biz, so he could get his passport back to travel abroad, so he has to now turn to forgery. lol

so he cant even afford lawyers so Messi needs to chip in?!
Make effort to do new research,his passport has been given back to him even before this saga

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Anny505(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fake news No reputable sports news site has reported it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Tunex252(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Numerouno94:

Ur absolutely correct bro.

Messi my man. God bless u.

Somebody is saying Messi is doin eye service,ppl re jux ungr8ful.U can neva pls humans. Somebody is helping a frnd out nd one local champoin is in Nigeria sayin eye service. So sad.
as in ehn, the same person will buy 200 naira card or probably use Airtel free browsing just to come on NL and type rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
mrZENographer:

What force?
Give your life to Jesus. Without Jesus, you are not good, no matter what good you do.

You are too local...

2 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by lasisi69(f): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Onojanson:
You are praying he should not succeed?
are you okay �

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by mcharles(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pay back time
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
Which Political party?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
PDP or Bullion Van Party?? undecided
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by West2019(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
you are very sick or you have a mental prb do u knw we are talking about 1.5billoin here you are talking of eye services

3 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
He a member of APC and will run for presidency in 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
lasisi69:
are you okay �
Am ok, is your english that is not ok. When something 'falls through', it means it fails to happen.

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Ronaldo rather use that money Bleep ashawo than help sumone
Ode grin
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by phenylalanine(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Damm!!!! This guys are rich for life.

4 million Euros is about 1.6 billion naira.

This is the amount of money a man is giving out without breaking a sweat, though it's for a good cause though because Ronaldinho was really good to him.

It's so unfortunate that Ronaldinho squandered all his money on parties, women, extravagant lifestyle, keeping late nights, countless women, eating anyhow and even getting overweight and because of that, Barcelona had to let him go.

His career was over because he didn't listen to advise.

He was even having active sex during the 2006 world cup in Germany and that was why he couldn't perform.

He is the cause of his dwindled career.

As a professional, you must learn self discipline and control.

Nobody is saying you shouldn't party or carry women but you must not do that during an ongoing season, maybe after the close of the football season.

This is what seperates those that last long from those with short career like Ronaldinho and balloteli.

Anyways kudos to Messi but 1.6 Billion naira is no small money.

Apart from Davido and Wizkid, does any AFRICA celeb have 1.6 billion naira in cash in the bank?

Hmm just thinking out loud.
and u think Davido and Wizkid has such amount in the bank, well done

5 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anny505:
Fake news
No reputable sports news site has reported it
True that
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fake News my people!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Haykinsofficial: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:

Feel like smashing 1 dozen of 7up bottles on ur dry skull. Team #Olote. *uk*

4 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by promotervickky(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i once wrote a few months back that Ronaldinho was broke....and that all his millions were gone, and some foolish people thought i was talking rubbish. the above is a clue. yes, he still has houses cars in Brasil etc but NO MORE CASH. he cant even pay the fine of a few millions that the Brazilian gov imposed on his biz, so he could get his passport back to travel abroad, so he has to now turn to forgery. lol

so he cant even afford lawyers so Messi needs to chip in?!

Where do you gather your facts from?
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Anny505(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
True that

some people have already swallowed it hook, line, and sinker....some are even wanking to it.

Check any reputable news site, if you see it come and collect N500 airtime.

give me sport.com
bleacher report football
goal.com
bbc sport etc. Na the only web sites I know be this
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by 175(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
MansoryMX:

My brother, it’s well with us

Amen bro!
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Fortyinaminute(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
First timer cool cool
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by lasisi69(f): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Mike008(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ronaldinho albeit his footballing exploits never appeared to me a truly responsible person.
He didn't even retire quick. Where's all his money gone?
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Freelancer007(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ok... nice of him.Happy he didn't use the money on bestmattresso.com
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Penaldo, coman help ur master

Penal rather use his money to fucckk ashawo than to help his fellow baller..

Eiyi Ronaldinho

Penaaldo coman help ur oga, no be everytime u go dey carry ashewo ooo

Why is it that so many area boys hide under the cover of female here to write nonsense?

Is it that they are ashame of their Identity?

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
lasisi69:
I just checked, you are sooo right !!! Thanks � bro bro
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by FuckThaMod: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
Ode grin
See as it's sweeting you that he wrote rubbish about CR7... If person talk bad about Messi you go begin hala up and down angry

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by Prymestrr(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
Ediot angry

2 Likes

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by ScotMisile: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Can this be a systematic scam to raise funds? I trust no man.
Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
promotervickky:

Where do you gather your facts from?

Brasil...

pixypixs:
Make effort to do new research,his passport has been given back to him even before this saga

passport was given back with restrictions.... as he needed to go to a charity event in Europe. get your facts right.
he wouldnt need to use forged Paraguayan identifications if he had his passport, would he?!

Abbeyme:

Hey bro,
Did you also support Real Madrid during the playing days of Ronaldinho. I just need to clarify something bothering my thoughts.

i am a PSG fans.... before/during/after Ronaldinho played there....and yes, his antics off the field were well known.

1 Like

Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by frog12: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
why throw good money on bad product??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mattress And It Costs £33k (Photos) / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.