Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman (1731 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman by hotseat: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
SECRET LOVERS

I'm in a secret love affair with a married woman

We haven't slept together yet but as it stands we are about to. I know it's not proper but she wants it and I too want it though with some feeble resistance. Please, what should I do?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Burstscam: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
You really want to know what to do? I'll tell you.

Science has proved that sex is mostly enjoyed early in the morning. So first thing every morning, go to her house, the husband should still be asleep, have a mind blowing sex romp with her, probably at the dining room while the husband is sleeping in the bedroom. Do that everyday for the next three years.

Don't forget to come here and share with us the testimony because some of us will like to know the styles you would do so that we will learn as well.

I wish you success. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Romanoff(f): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
You are not in love with her, you're burning with lust for her.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Whyzaid(f): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
You're not in love with her o, I know you're seriously benefiting from the relation. But before you take any step further pls consider that beautiful future ahead of you and don't allow anything to ruin it
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
hotseat:
SECRET LOVERS
We haven't slept together yet but as it stands we are about to. I know it's not proper but she wants it and I too want it though with some feeble resistance. Please, what should I do?

imagine this was your wife....what would you like her (or her lover) to do? if this married woman indeed loves you then tell her to divorce her husband to "properly" be with you.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by NextD18: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Have you heard of MAGUN?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Edyice: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
hotseat:
SECRET LOVERS

Bang MADNESS and don't be gentle cool
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Franzinni: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Young man people who break homes are the bile of humanity, and you seem to be in the ballpark for thinking that out of all the birds in the sky ...it is another mans wife you chose to fall for ... Let me tell you, you need to take sometime to think with your head and I don't mean the one between your legs ...use your upper! That woman has an oat moving about her as long as she married her husband before man and God ... If you sleep with her you will find it terribly difficult in your own future ...don't ask me how I know but I can tell you as far as I know... There has not yet been one case that a man put another mans union asunder and karma skipped his door ...be wise ...your left hand will do a better job than any pussy in the world and you won't catch std or get extinguished if her husband finds you out and decides to let his anger get the best of him ... I believe you open this thread to get advice ... So take it ....

I know the devil is in the details already and the secrecy feels so good ...for now but trust me ...if you keep It going you will regret it ...also remember any woman that can easily leave her husband for another man In this case you... That woman will never stay ... You will soon become boring and she will behind your back hop to another man... I call them dick hoppers ... Be wise ..if you hear me .. Good if you don't good... But it is a sure road to disaster and maybe bloodshed ... Be wise .
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
young girls of ur age range or age mate have finished in the street abi...

Kwontinew,

u will see what u r definitely looking for in a short while.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Bola146(f): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's very bad! Don't do it
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Naomila: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Karma is staring down at you brother. Just Make sure u never marry cause another man would do same to your wife
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Olunmercy56(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
angry embarassed HIV, thunderbolt, diseases, .... are waiting for you. I don't know how it's very convenient for a married woman to allow another man to climb her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
magun knocking on your door.
u must be one of d mumus on Nairaland that Nwamaikpe is ur mentor here. Na only married woman Una oga say him dey fvck
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by ValCon888: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
It is the fruit that is forbidden that is the sweetest. It is also the forbidden fruit that brings your downfall. If you think it's a lie, ask Adam and Eve.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
hotseat:
SECRET LOVERS

Rest in Perfect Peace in advance.

I really don't understand why you're thinking with your dick instead of using your head.

Some risks aren't worth taking, such is the one you are currently undertaking.

What is she offering you aside sex?

A word is enough.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
hotseat:
SECRET LOVERS

You see in this life eh
Marry virgin, virgin, virgin u no go agree ok.
Take her to hospital and confirm her virginity oh oo.
After that each of your child must visit hospital for DNA before you train another man child oh you no go agree.
She done change grin change my foot cammelone no get different color... Olosho done get degrees for fuckery and she no change she mastered the art come add PHD for secrecy
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
angry embarassed HIV, thunderbolt, diseases, .... are waiting for you. I don't know how it's very convenient for a married woman to allow another man to climb her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Any lady that have sex with one or two men before marriage cannot I repeat cannot never be faithful in marriage for long. She can form for at list 7yrs but will still desire any guy secretly chatting her.
Virginity or no marriage
DNA or no training
Fullstop
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Nothing good but Regrets will come out of it...Be warned!!...By now before dating or sleeping with any lady u should be able to ask urself "To what End"?!Las Las Ashawo die T*T* Close...Run from Shameless whores.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman by BareFacedLies(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
SECRET LOVERS

You need to fûck her as soon as possible smiley

(1) (Reply)

Attention Problems. / Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. / See The Slay Queen Popular Naija Musician Is Banging [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.