Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate (1697 Views)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / " All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Omoracheal: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ladies these days like going under the knife for every single detail in their body. Men also are not excluded. They want dick enlargeners and elongaters. Instead of going under the knife, I advise you to go herbal.

It is safer, convenient, faster and less risky.

We have butt and boob's enlargeners, and many more to cure blemishes, cellulites and scars. Come and shop with us. To place an order, contact our support personnel @

divalicioussharon1@gmail.com

Prices start at 2K per bottle. Shop with us and you won't regret it. Thanks and have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by pyyxxaro: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
How long would the dick be

because I want something I can always use to pluck mango during the lockdown period

8 Likes

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by EzzyCarter: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
pyyxxaro:
How long would the dick be

because I want something I can always use to pluck mango during the lockdown period

grin grin grin
Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Watching you...
Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by LeRabbite: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
No need to enlarge 6inch dîck and above. Any pûssy that is too wide for your dîck is not worth commitment.

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Tookool(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
A week is too much ...I want to use the long dick on this girl that's on her way to my house now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by zionmde: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Anyone to enlarge sense?
Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Aboks(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
At your own risk
Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Realfrankie(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Tookool:
A week is too much ...I want to use the long dick on this girl that's on her way to my house now. undecided

I know you've a very long dick
Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Tookool(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Realfrankie:

I know you've a very long dick
You been dey peep my room that year ...abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Realfrankie(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tookool:

You been dey peep my room that year ...abi undecided

When you the Bleep, you the always lose guide so, I de always snap una clear through the kitchen window or toilet window grin

And that your sound pka pka pka pka pka I no go forget easily
Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Tookool(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Realfrankie:

When you the Bleep, you the always lose guide so, I de always snap una clear through the kitchen window or toilet window grin

Frankie this is Nairaland .....kpa kpa kpa was in Calabar grin

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Tookool(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Realfrankie:

But guy wait ....I been dey loose guard my windows? cry

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Realfrankie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tookool:

But guy wait ....I been dey loose guard my windows? cry

Not all the time
But sometimes when your rushing the pussy, you barely fix some shit

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Realfrankie(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tookool:

Frankie this is Nairaland .....kpa kpa kpa was in Calabar grin

You know we don't give a Fvck grin grin

1 Like

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Get A Big Ass And A Long Dick In Less Than A Week For Affordable Rate by Tookool(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Realfrankie:

Not all the time
But sometimes when your rushing the pussy, you barely fix some shit
So I don loose guard before?

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Sister / I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? / Obi Cubana Has Spiritual Protection. My Products Won't Work On Him - Jaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.