Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass (19592 Views)

Which Local Government Is The Largest In Terms Of Landmass? / Niger State Government Urges FG To Consider Landmass In Revenue Sharing / Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegendHer0:

I always watch some ignorant folks online. They always use Molete-Bode-Oja Oba-Bere area to depicit Ibadan online like that is what Ibadan actually look like lol.

Ibadan has lot of housing estates, while even the Challenge - Orita - Oluyole Estate - Academy - Ajila Estate - etc alone has lot of housing and better placed industries. Industries along that New Garage -Podo Area - Down to Odo-Ona Kekere alone self plenty.

Not even talking of all those Bodija, Dugbe, Agodi GRA etc.
You can't even start to compare Abuja, Kano, Kaduna to Ibadan in terms of urban size. Some places in gwarimpa are villages same with bwari. Even some areas in dutse alhaji are glorified villages. Dude is ignorant

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
myobjective:

I am a civil engineer and I have actually visited both city to work on building project. I used to have this believe until I actually visit Ibadan to handle a building project. During the course of the project, I actually traveled around and I was amazed by the level of development of the city.

The edge the south normally has over the north is presence of more middle class. These middle class are the people responsible for most of these modern districts in the south, reasons why southern states capital normally have more modern districts than their northern counterpart. For example, a city like Minna has wonderful road, canal and drainage in the city but the built up areas are abysmally poor compare to a city like Awka that may not such infrastructure. Minna infrastructure were largely built by the Babangida gov't but due to the level of poverty of inhabitant the city is not so good.
I spent over 10 years in IB, i went to a part of IB i've never been to last week, and its about 1hour away from ISEYIN, the place is highly populated, hold up sef....U couldn't have gone round IB like that, just when you thought you've seen it all, someone will tell you of one location like that....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
myobjective:

I am a civil engineer and I have actually visited both city to work on building project. I used to have this believe until I actually visit Ibadan to handle a building project. During the course of the project, I actually traveled around and I was amazed by the level of development of the city.

The edge the south normally has over the north is presence of more middle class. These middle class are the people responsible for most of these modern districts in the south, reasons why southern states capital normally have more modern districts than their northern counterpart. For example, a city like Minna has wonderful road, canal and drainage in the city but the built up areas are abysmally poor compare to a city like Awka that may not such infrastructure. Minna infrastructure were largely built by the Babangida gov't but due to the level of poverty of inhabitant the city is not so good.
God bless you. You know Minna truly.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by myobjective: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegendHer0:

The bolded is a lie bro. You don't know Ibadan.

Most of you always use the Molete- Bode - Bere stretch to categorize Ibadan coz that is where all those dusty roofs are concentrated.

I just always laugh online because you don't even know the actual urbanized Ibadan. We have Aerodome GRA, Samonda, Alalubosa GRA, Jericho GRA, New and old Bodija GRA, Agodi GRA, Ikolaba GRA, Bashorun Estate, Kolapo Ishola GRA, Carlton Gate, Alao-Akala Estate.

See moving down to even Oluyole Estate side down to those Ajila and the new site of Elebu etc alone no be child play. Mind you, I don't even know much of Ibadan coz I left properly since 2008.

Check this thread about Ibadan by someone:
https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing/1

I used to have this mindset until I visited Ibadan. Some estate in Ibadan are so fine and serene that you will think you are in Maitama. Akure and Ibadan are the two city I'm planning to move to whenever I decide to move than south but Ibadan due to her closeness to Lagos and the rail link is obviously my first choice.

6 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Nowenuse: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

Now i'm confused, shouldn't a location be in a state to be the states urban area. like can u have lagos urban area in ogun state or Ibadan?
Agboriotejoye:

Nope. I'll give him 20. He has no knowledge of what he's getting about

No! This is where we get it wrong.

Take Canada for example. Ottawa-Gatineau is considered one urban/metropolitan area cos it is merged together. The economy and social life is intertwined and the govt of Canada considers it one metropolitan-urban area.

However, Gatineau is in Quebec province while Ottawa is in Ontario province.... One has French as it's official language while the other English.

This is the same thing with Washington... It has developed into neighbouring states, yet it is still considered one metro urban area.

An urban area or metropolitan area is defined by how connected socially, economically and infrastructurally these towns are to each other... It is not based on political classifications.

There are even urban areas being shared by different countries grin

4 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=myobjective post=87337948][/quote]
All dat one na history. Abuja was carved out of present day Niger, kogi, nasarawa, Kaduna states. Maybe you should add all those states since they took land from them. Anybody that has been to suleja knows it has nothing to do with Abuja except for people who live there who work in Abuja. Just like ibafo/Mowe/Arepo to Lagos. Even akute!!
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by myobjective: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

I spent over 10 years in IB, i went to a part of IB i've never been to last week, and its about 1hour away from ISEYIN, the place is highly populated, hold up sef....U couldn't have gone round IB like that, just when you thought you've seen it all, someone will tell you of one location like that....

See, when I visit a town for work I actually try to go around as much as possible and I normally spend between 9 months to 2 years on some of the project. Our office is in Abuja but when we get job outside the state, I normally go to such state to spend between 2 to 3 months at a stretch. When you have a project vehicle at your disposal their is nowhere you can't go.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by myobjective: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

God bless you. You know Minna truly.

I'm a graduate of FUT Minna. Almost six years in the town due to ASU strike. I know Minna wella
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Nowenuse: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You can't blame anyone but yourself for denouncing your shoddy job. Why will someone in Germany be measuring cities in Nigeria? Does that even make sense to you? A researcher with poor knowledge of his subject. Trash it!!

The person who did the measurement just left Nigeria to Germany few years ago, does that destroy all his knowledge of Nigeria?

If you go to Canada today, does it mean you cannot talk about Nigeria as well as you currently can in the next few years? Stop acting like a sentimental teenage girl on her period.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2020
LegendHer0:

The bolded is a lie bro. You don't know Ibadan.

Most of you always use the Molete- Bode - Bere stretch to categorize Ibadan coz that is where all those dusty roofs are concentrated.

I just always laugh online because you don't even know the actual urbanized Ibadan. We have Aerodome GRA, Samonda, Alalubosa GRA, Jericho GRA, New and old Bodija GRA, Agodi GRA, Ikolaba GRA, Bashorun Estate, Kolapo Ishola GRA, Carlton Gate, Alao-Akala Estate.

See moving down to even Oluyole Estate side down to those Ajila and the new site of Elebu etc alone no be child play. Mind you, I don't even know much of Ibadan coz I left properly since 2008.

Check this thread about Ibadan by someone:
https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing/1
Thank you jare. You talk well. From Iwo road down to ajoda estate us bigger than minna. Those who know, know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by LegendHer0: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

The bolded is very true. I was born in IB and attended sec in Ibadan and yet I barely know little about Ibadan. Although left in 2008 and since them it's been come and go for short days.

There are lot of places that I don't even know in Ibadan such that I always feel dumb if my siblings or friends are mentioning places. Same can be said of a lot of Ibadan guys.

5 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

You people are the Ignorant one here oga...

Madalla/Zuba are in FCT, but Suleja is in Niger state.... Madalla/Zuba and Suleja are one urban area, you cannot separate one from the other..... Same way Mararaba-Nyanya has some parts in FCT and others in Nasarawa state.

FCT is not a state, it is just a small area carved out from present day Nasarawa, Niger & Kogi states to serve as FCT.

Get this and stop embarrassing yourselves... Urban and metropolitan areas are not measured based on states... Rather they are measured on how development spreads and how connected these suburbs are socially, economically and infrastructurally.

For example, Kaduna city is divided by a river and that river is to be the boundary for the creation of Gurara state (for Southern Kaduna people)... If this is achieved, does it now make Kaduna city 2 entirely different cities?
I already said you have poor knowledge of what you're doing. Kindly share the metrics you're using to determine a city. In case you don't know, jebba, which lies on the boundary of Niger/Kwara states is two. There's jebba north, separate town, LGA, king everything from jebba south. I'm sure according to you, both will be one jebba. Bros comot there. MFYI madalla, zuba are on the road to Kaduna. You can't add them to Abuja if you really know Abuja. They are in Niger state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Nowenuse: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2020
myobjective:

I used to have this mindset until I visited Ibadan. Some estate in Ibadan are so fine and serene that you will think you are in Maitama. Akure and Ibadan are the two city I'm planning to move to whenever I decide to move than south but Ibadan due to her closeness to Lagos and the rail link is obviously my first choice.

LegendHer0:

I always watch some ignorant folks online. They always use Molete-Bode-Oja Oba-Bere area to depicit Ibadan online like that is what Ibadan actually look like lol.

Ibadan has lot of housing estates, while even the Challenge - Orita - Oluyole Estate - Academy - Ajila Estate - etc alone has lot of housing and better placed industries. Industries along that New Garage -Podo Area - Down to Odo-Ona Kekere alone self plenty.

Not even talking of all those Bodija, Dugbe, Agodi GRA etc.
Agboriotejoye:

Dude has never been to Ibadan. He's using google map to determine how modernised a city is. I was in Ibadan last Christmas and the fun i had compared favourably with Lagos.
Kano for example has only one shoprite mall while Ibadan has two not to count other malls that can compete favourably with shop rite that exist in Ibadan.

You guys are just being very economical with the truth of Ibadan. .... Nobody is denying the fact that Ibadan has good, modern and nice places.

The point is that the dusty, rusty and congested areas are the overwhelming majority.

After all the noise you guys are making here I just typed Ibadan is Google maps and viewed it very well and the modern areas without brown roofs were just like 25%... The areas I immediately zoomed into and moved around were all brown and here are the screenshots I took of entirely different neighbourhoods. Shuo!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2020
myobjective:

such as water works, roads, bridges and canals. Kano is actually a bit better in this regard than Ibadan.
I don't think so.
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by myobjective: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I don't think so.

Okay bro, we all learn everyday.
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

You see, you Igbos always have a victim mentality even when the situation does not warrant it and believe you me, this kind of mentality never helps anyone.

These measurements were carried out by a friend of mine who lives in Germany, you can see that the language of measurement is in German. And to burst your bubble, he is an Igbo man! Yes you heard me right.

A Yoruba person enlightened me on how 1 or 2 suburbs of Ibadan were left out in the measurement, but he did not go all out sentimental as you are now doing. ...

In this measurement, this Igbo friend of mine did not include Mararaban Jos (a suburb of Kaduna) to his measurement. Ibafo was not included in the Lagos measurement. Same with parts of Abuja ... That was why I have a disclaimer above.

If Umudike is added to Umuahia, will it make Umuahia up to 200km²? One or 2 suburbs cannot be more than 10km².
I totally align with you.its a kind of social paranoia

4 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Area4Area:
For Onitsha, you left out some parts of Ogidi, Oba, Awada, Nkwelle, Ogbunike and Nkpor especially that Nkpor-uno and Eke Nkpor areas. So many places you left out
Ogbunike and nkwelle are far away from onitsha na
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Can you see that there is a red and white line measurement in these maps?

The red line are the places Google maps officially define as that city.... However, the white lines are gotten by zooming to see the extent of urbanization...

I'm sure you have a laptop? Why don't you do these measurements yourself and come post it here to buttress your points.

See the way you are childishly crying asking for FUTO and Imo poly as if Google maps will capture every single name of every building from thousands of feets above.

And for you to say that bushes were measured in Kaduna & Jos shows how deluded you are.

This is Jos below, follow the white lines and not the red lines... The white lines were what we used for measurement!
The only bushy part within the white lines of Jos measurement is the JOS WILDLIFE PARK! This wildlife park is an integral part of Jos city, it is not a forest outside the city, there are suburbs surrounding every part of that wildlife park.
Why waste your time on that fellow
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by LegendHer0: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

You guys are just being very economical with the truth of Ibadan. .... Nobody is denying the fact that Ibadan has good, modern and nice places.

The point is that the dusty, rusty and congested areas are the overwhelming majority.

After all the noise you guys are making here I just typed Ibadan is Google maps and viewed it very well and the modern areas without brown roofs were just like 25%... The areas I immediately zoomed into and moved around were all brown and here are the screenshots I took of entirely different neighbourhoods. Shuo!

Lol. For every one you provide there are countless better area. I can't even start mentioning them.

Sometimes you have to drill down into them. Ibadan is not only those axis you are talking about. Some of you will just pass through some axis and start saying you know Ibadan lol.

Just try using the street view feature of some of these places.

8 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Nkwelle & Nkpor were fully included, look at it well. It is Ogbunike and Oba that were not included. ...

Anambra has a similar problem with Lagos state ...Almost every part of the state is urbanized and many towns are merged together. You will end up including Nnewi, Awka & Ozubulu if you follow town to town measurement for Onitsha.
I agree.onitsha from the south starts from obosi
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Nowenuse: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I already said you have poor knowledge of what you're doing. Kindly share the metrics you're using to determine a city. In case you don't know, jebba, which lies on the boundary of Niger/Kwara states is two. There's jebba north, separate town, LGA, king everything from jebba south. I'm sure according to you, both will be one jebba. Bros comot there. MFYI madalla, zuba are on the road to Kaduna. You can't add them to Abuja if you really know Abuja. They are in Niger state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_area

Read this above and learn to educate your ignorance!

A city is different from an Urban area/metropolitan area.

Ikorodu is a different city from Lagos city, but it is part of Greater Lagos urban area or metropolitan area. Educate yourself before you come online to disgrace yourself.

Look at the topic of the thread, it is city/urban areas. Urban/metropolitan areas are a connurbation of towns & cities which are connected socially, economically and infrastructurally... They are not divided by even national boundaries let alone state or district boundaries.

Pick up a book and read. I repeat Pick up a book and read.

Suleja & Karu developed to the way they did because of Abuja. Majority of people in these places have their lives connected to Abuja.

You are mistaking Abuja to mean Abuja municipal only.... That is very wrong, ignorant and myopic.

That is just like saying Onitsha should be Onitsha only without Nkpor & Obosi or Jos should be without Bukuru, or Warri should be Warri south alone, without Uvwie & Udu or PH should be without Choba, Oyigbo & Ogoni.

Go and learn to understand what an Urban or metropolitan area is abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You can't blame anyone but yourself for denouncing your shoddy job. Why will someone in Germany be measuring cities in Nigeria? Does that even make sense to you? A researcher with poor knowledge of his subject. Trash it!!
You sound intelligent but have poor communitcation skills.you dont know how to talk to people,work on that for your sake
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

No! This is where we get it wrong.

Take Canada for example. Ottawa-Gatineau is considered one urban/metropolitan area cos it is merged together. The economy and social life is intertwined and the govt of Canada considers it one metropolitan-urban area.

However, Gatineau is in Quebec province while Ottawa is in Ontario province.... One has French as it's official language while the other English.

This is the same thing with Washington... It has developed into neighbouring states, yet it is still considered one metro urban area.

An urban area or metropolitan area is defined by how connected socially, economically and infrastructurally these towns are to each other... It is not based on political classifications.

There are even urban areas being shared by different countries grin
You're shooting yourself in the foot. Is it Ottawa or gatinueau now or has the name been changed to Ottawa-Gatineau?

2 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

The person who did the measurement just left Nigeria to Germany few years ago, does that destroy all his knowledge of Nigeria?

If you go to Canada today, does it mean you cannot talk about Nigeria as well as you currently can in the next few years? Stop acting like a sentimental teenage girl on her period.
Don't insult me.
The person does not have physical knowledge of those places.

1 Like

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I don't think so.
You are wrong as usual.what then do you consider as infrastructure then

1 Like

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Don't insult me.
You insulted him first remember

1 Like

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Nowenuse: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2020
LegendHer0:

Lol. For every one you provide there are countless better area. I can't even start mentioning them.

Sometimes you have to drill down into them. Ibadan is not only those axis you are talking about. Some of you will just pass through some axis and start saying you know Ibadan lol.

I had 4 screenshots I wanted to post but I couldn't cos the file size was too large.

Okay, let's do it this way. I want you to list the modern suburbs of Ibadan for me, I will go through them and see how large of an area they occupy.

If we say we should go by these screenshots, I'm sure I can post 40 different screenshots of Ibadan brown roof areas and you will not see the name of any single edifice in 2 different screenshots, but I doubt you can do this for the modern areas.

See, you Yorubas should just tell yourselves the truth... The same pattern of brown & rusty houses is the same pattern in Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Oyo, Iwo, Ikirun, Ilesha, Iseyin and the overwhelming majority of your towns/cities. ...... There is no reason why Ibadan should be any different.

You people do not renovate your houses, why is this so? Houses that were built since the colonial cocoa era are still the same way 70 years ago, no single renovation? Why?
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by senatordave1(m): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You're shooting yourself in the foot. Is it Ottawa or gatinueau now or has the name been changed to Ottawa-Gatineau?
Ever heard of the twin cities of sekondi-takoradi in Ghana?
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2020
LegendHer0:

Bros abbeg don't mind the guy. He should continue using google map. Since Google map told him Abuja is bigger than Ibadan. He should continue wallowing in ignorance. Brown roof ko. Red roof ni. Where was Kano when Ibadan was already highly developed in the sixties. Lagos took over from Ibadan as the most developed modern city-state in Nigeria. Leave him let him keep displaying his ignorance.

9 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Nowenuse: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Don't insult me.

I communicated with him while he was doing the measurements.

Okay, you go and do your measurements and see if you will even come close to what I have.

1 or 2 suburbs might have not been included into the measurements of cities from every zone, but that is not enough to significantly alter the measurement of any city up to 30km² difference...

So what is your point?
Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Area4Area: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Ogbunike and nkwelle are far away from onitsha na
Both are already built up and part of the metro area too, Umudioka and Nteje are already getting swallowed up by the Onitsha metro area as well

2 Likes

Re: 25 Largest Cities/urban Areas In Nigeria By Landmass by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_area

Read this above and learn to educate your ignorance!

A city is different from an Urban area/metropolitan area.

Ikorodu is a different city from Lagos city, but it is part of Greater Lagos urban area or metropolitan area. Educate yourself before you come online to disgrace yourself.

Look at the topic of the thread, it is city/urban areas. Urban/metropolitan areas are a connurbation of towns & cities which are connected socially, economically and infrastructurally... They are not divided by even national boundaries let alone state or district boundaries.

Pick up a book and read. I repeat Pick up a book and read.

Suleja & Karu developed to the way they did because of Abuja. Majority of people in these places have their lives connected to Abuja.

You are mistaking Abuja to mean Abuja municipal only.... That is very wrong, ignorant and myopic.

That is just like saying Onitsha should be Onitsha only without Nkpor & Obosi or Jos should be without Bukuru, or Warri should be Warri south alone, without Uvwie & Udu or PH should be without Choba, Oyigbo & Ogoni.

Go and learn to understand what an Urban or metropolitan area is abeg.
grin Lemme confuse you a little. So how do you decide which one developed into the other. Is it suleja dat developed into Abuja or Abuja dat developed into suleja. We can use your criteria to say suleja is number 3 on your list or how did you decide to give preference to Abuja over suleja?

You can describe what you mean by "greater Lagos urban area" hope you know original Lagos city is just Lagos island. So you'll need to choose whether it's ikorodu that developed into Lagos island or vice versa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamu Babban Bare Is Dead (Jigawa Assembly Member Dies) / Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / #Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.