Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. (4546 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SpreshMan: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
I saw this post on twitter and loved the image it painted in my head. You see, like I said In one of my previous posts, pull outs causes inefficiency in sex lols. There is a reason men have sex, but if you just shot one cum pim and remove dicck, you will not experience that whole orgasm all over your body...those goose pumps and finally u will not reach that stage where you squeeze face. Ayii! I don't really know how to describe this thing grin grin.

As for me, once I cum, I keep trusting till my dicck becomes flaccid . God bless this girl.

I really love bad girls

3 Likes

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Ready100: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Trap!!!

If you know you know grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SpreshMan: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ready100:
Trap!!!

If you know you know grin

I rather fall into that trap than pull out bro...Never bro.

Instead I wear condom.

I repeat, never bro

10 Likes

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Ready100: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
SpreshMan:

Instead I wear condom.

I repeat, never bro

What's the latest price of baby Pampers in the market now ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Zonefree(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
SpreshMan:

Instead I wear condom.

I repeat, never bro
Man die go, my brother. Fire on!

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SpreshMan: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ready100:

That's why I said "instead I use condom". I can't go to have sex if I know I will pull out ... What's the essence my guy?
It's Cummings and the succeeding feelings that' makes sex sweet. And if you really want to empty your balls, you have to keep thrusting even after shooting that first PIM.

Anyways I use condom most times

2 Likes

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SpreshMan: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Man die go, my brother. Fire on!

Lols
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by chiemmanuel(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
I'd rather not have sekx than have sekxx and pullout

3 Likes

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
did this above animal say: "cuum and CONTINUE" ?! continue what exactly?! when a man cuums, thats the end of the show... and time to go and rest sista!
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by powerhouse3(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Interestingly,if you pull out , there's still this mad energy still in you than Cummins inside of her..

There.are day we both need it ,so I pull out to prolong the round,..

Pull out and save energy..

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Streetmovement(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You know what you will drink, na him you carry belle for emeka and Chinedu

Big scam

If I no pull out call me bastard

What I'm I even saying sef, abi wetin do condom

5 Likes

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SpreshMan: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
chiemmanuel:
I'd rather not have sekx than have sekxx and pullout

No cap my guy
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SpreshMan: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
powerhouse3:
Interestingly,if you pull out , there's still this mad energy still in you than Cummins inside of her..

By pull out bro...you simply remove your dick when the sperm is in the mouth and pour it outside maybe on the sheets, or floor or on her skin...but I'm telling you that is as good as not having sex because you will not achieve ultimate satisfaction and some cum will still be inside you... So I get your arguement of it helping to prolong sex and even second round.

But as for me and my type, I go for ultimate satisfaction In other words m GA ayucha ya. I will make sure I empty my balls then rest to recuperate and continue. Lols

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by luizpippo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
powerhouse3:

Na only Cummins (West Africa) grin grin grin

You no like perkins, Mikano, JMG abi na FG Wilson cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Manofvalor1: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
You better pull out from fornication before its too late for you.

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by nokspos: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
If you pull out at the very very last second you might get the same orgasm like you didn’t pull out , it’s not too risky but it’s not 100 percent safe. There’s a required quantity of sperm that can form baby.
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by powerhouse3(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:

Na only Cummins (West Africa) grin grin grin

You no like perkins, Mikano, JMG abi na FG Wilson cheesy cheesy cheesy
no mind me,I no want make mod change my word
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Michoco(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ha me I dey use CD still pull out join oo cheesy stories I no need

4 Likes

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SpreshMan: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Michoco:
Ha me I dey use CD still pull out join oo cheesy stories I no need

You are not maximizing efficiency my guy.

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Generalwoodz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
nokspos:
If you pull out at the very very last second you might get the same orgasm like you didn’t pull out , it’s not too risky but it’s not 100 percent safe. There’s a required quantity of sperm that can form baby.
grin grin You obviously skipped biology classes back in Highschool.

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SmallDick99(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cumming inside the feeling is totally different cheesy

Pulling out is semi masturbation cause u will still use your hand to support it sad so what's the point grin

:.Conclusion pulling out is more to masturbation than real sex cheesy
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Flora2Sweet: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
I shock when i hear am, for store

Ready100:

Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by SisterFire(f): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
SpreshMan:
I saw this post on twitter and loved the image it painted in my head. You see, like I said In one of my previous posts, pull outs causes inefficiency in sex lols. There is a reason men have sex, but if you just shot one cum pim and remove dicck, you will not experience that whole orgasm all over your body...those goose pumps and finally u will not reach that stage where you squeeze face. Ayii! I don't really know how to describe this thing grin grin.

As for me, once I cum, I keep trusting till my dicck becomes flaccid . God bless this girl.

I really love bad girls
... cheesy grin funny young man
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by Connected1: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2022
It is what you desire, different people have their own desires.

You may be prepared for the circumstances that may occur after that, so allow others who aren't to pull out.

Talking about condoms, Not many people use condoms as you may need to know, so if one should take the risk of pouring in, then it's always a risk, because she may forget to drink something and then she becomes pregnant, in other circumstances, she may be taking things that are harmful to her womb and fertility, you won't wish that for a LovePeddler, talk more a woman you desire to marry.
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by henndukwe18: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Generalwoodz:

grin grin You obviously skipped biology classes back in Highschool.
grin Bros abeg tel am
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by henndukwe18: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2022
nokspos:
its not by quantity, but by quality
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by nokspos: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2022
personal experience, do research online too, there is quantity of sperm that can make egg form
henndukwe18:
its not by quantity, but by quality
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by henndukwe18: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2022
nokspos:
personal experience, do research online too, there is quantity of sperm that can make egg form
Sperm is a cell in semen, 1 drop of semen could contain 100 sperm cells, 1 sperm cell is required to fertilize an egg (that forms the baby) in a woman, while the rest of the sperm cells being injected die, 1 cum shot is enough to score the goal
Re: Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. by nokspos: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2022
henndukwe18:
Sperm is a cell in semen, 1 drop of semen could contain 100 sperm cells, 1 sperm cell is required to fertilize an egg (that forms the baby) in a woman, while the rest of the sperm cells being injected die, 1 cum shot is enough to score the goal

Dey there dey form biology student with unnecessary “ I know better than you “ mentality. All those things you wrote up there , were you there when they did the research or even when they named it semen… semen ko, sewoman ni. I’m telling you what is practically possible , you are trying to prove biology point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! / Does Class Matter In A Relationship? / Guys Lets Pick Hair Styles For Our Wives And Gfs Ths Weekend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.