Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina (31268 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Pheelz2020(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
we need amotekun every where damn
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why not God come down himself to punish those leaders..?

See what they are causing to their innocent children... Smh
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Exodora: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:
People have been warned to avoid night travels, but some people are just destined to be lost due to their stubbornness.

The security arms have warned about night travels in certain destinations, and corps members were especially warned. But, no, it is obviously very hard for some people to take simple instruction, even if their lives depended on it.

Don't know why people are so dumb .
Last Thursday after POP you needed to see how many Corp members that where travelling to Lagos .
One told me that his mum birthday is the next day as if his life depend on it.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by iamme1234(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:
People have been warned to avoid night travels, but some people are just destined to be lost due to their stubbornness.

The security arms have warned about night travels in certain destinations, and corps members were especially warned. But, no, it is obviously very hard for some people to take simple instruction, even if their lives depended on it.

Bro remembered anything can happen in an insane country like Nigeria
No one plans to travel by night
But you cannot reach your destination to the north without entering through � fall
I hope you get me right bro
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by denjjy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
imagine, this is happening in a poverty and illiteracy centre of Nigeria that needs that need more the presence of exposed and educated youths to cure them of illiteracy. this incident will discourage people from serving in that state.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Exodora: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
LosC:
Corpers should be allowed to camp in their respective states of origin
I
You think that will stop it.Some people are just born stupid , after all the warnings and experiences they will still not learn.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Xbee007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:

Mad man, blaming the hapless victims.

Does it matter the time they chose to travel?
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Exodora: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
LosC:
Corpers should be allowed to camp in their respective states of origin
I
You think that will stop it.Some people are just born stupid , after all the warnings and experiences they will still not learn.
That day of Nnamdi Kanu's parents burial they were told to leave that locality for people that stays around there but yet they insist on staying to witness everything .
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by enemyofprogress: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na the femail among them i pity most. Her pussssssssssy and breasts go hear am
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by bareal(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:

How would you travel from owó in ondo state all the way to zamfara without getting dark? Do you know how far it is to Zamfara from owo? That Tolu is my wife's younger brother, he left our house very early on Monday morning for zamfara. How do you people reason sef?
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by bareal(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
seborrhic:

Some of you talk anyhow.
Do u know night travel is sometimes inevitable when you are travelling to the North from Southern states.
If you going to places like Kebbi,Katsina,Sokoto,Maiduguri,Kano,if you leave early in the morning you still end up reaching late in the night.Where do you then stay in a zero security Nation like Nigeria?
In the Parks where the same people you are trying to run from would have freedom to do as they wish?
Is it not better you are moving when it becomes more difficult for you to be kidnapped and you end up arriving early the next morning to commence your activities.
It's because some of you don't appreciate how precious time is that you now advocate everyone travels by day,whereas what any right thinking person should be advocating is that government does it's damn primary responsibility of security lives and property!

That guy you quoted obviously doesn't know what's going on...
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by real86(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by biomedics(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
If I say that nysc has outlived it's usefulness people will come for my head.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by gambia(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
biomedics:
If I say that nysc has outlived it's usefulness people will come for my head.

You are point, Anyone that comes for your head will go back with theirs.

1 Like

Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by ekwerendi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by vicfajeze: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
me shele.gege akuna
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
I remember sometimes back around 2011 or so, when the FG rolled out a contract running into billions of naira that CCTV be installed everywhere (or at least some strategic places). Only God and the looters (government and contractors) know how that contract went down the drain.

Fela said; Things don cost so contractor go but government stay. Ojukoroju stealing
I just dey look and laugh

I pray they are found in one piece

One thing u guys do not know is that to approve money and to release money are 2 very different things.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Smooyis(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Worsening insecurity shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Mrquote: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:

People like you make me wonder, if you are coming from south let's say Enugu and going to kano or any far north state how long do you think it take to for you to reach u destination with traveling during sleeping hour. This our security operatives are paid to protect our life not bring up lamm excuses.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by gouken2: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Allowed cannot save them, u guys shud free Dem jare.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by tiredoflife(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:

Most times travelling like this is not night travel
Most times they leave in the day time and the trip runs into the night
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Leye06(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
I passed that same route on that same day at around 9pm and there was a man in the car my colleagues and I boarded who told us to pray when we were about to get to one area like that in zamfara,saying the rate at which they kidnap people there is mad.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Sirwallace(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
wellmax:
11:30pm. Why travel that late.

Some people don't give priority to their safety

You are not in their shoe to understand what these guys must have passed through on the road before this unfortunate incident.

When I travelled to Akwa-Ibom during my NYSC, i was told the journey is roughly 12hrs. So I bought ticket for the next day and left the park exactly 7am thinking I would get to camp by 7, latest 8pm.

Along the road in Ijebu Ode, one of our tyre fly commot. We had to come down and fixed that.
The unscrupulous IPob driver who promised he would reach Akwa-ibom stopped all of us@ owerri directing us to where we will get Aba, which is like an hour journey to Akwa Ibom. This was around 5. As first timer in the east, before I could get somebody that will speak pidgin or English for direction to Aba na war. I was doing all of these till 6 before I found bus.
Crazy traffic, rain, and check point set up between owerri and Aba took almost 4 hrs jorney.

When I got to Aba around 10, I was told the Last bus left. With my last card check up on me, I could not afford a hotel. So I had to wait for the next bus that would return from Aba. The bus finally came around 11pm. Our igbo brothers hike the T.fare by 100%. We sha enter (most passengers are PCM like me).

I got to camp by past 12am,

Some guys came after I got in.

My point: before you judge people, walk in their shoes first.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by brownbib(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
This Government is wicked. Top government officials have allocated all the forces to themselves. Insecurity should be the one and only news in Nigeria right now.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by wellmax(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sirwallace:

You are not in their shoe to understand what these guys must have passed through on the road before this unfortunate incident.

When I travelled to Akwa-Ibom during my NYSC, i was told the journey is roughly 12hrs. So I bought ticket for the next day and left the park exactly 7am thinking I would get to camp by 7, latest 8pm.

Along the road in Ijebu Ode, one of our tyre fly commot. We had to come down and fixed that.
The unscrupulous IPob driver who promised he would reach Akwa-ibom stopped all of us@ owerri directing us to where we will get Aba, which is like an hour journey to Akwa Ibom. This was around 5. As first timer in the east, before I could get somebody that will speak pidgin or English for direction to Aba na war. I was doing all of these till 6 before I found bus.
Crazy traffic, rain, and check point set up between owerri and Aba took almost 4 hrs jorney.

When I got to Aba around 10, I was told the Last bus left. With my last card check up on me, I could not afford a hotel. So I had to wait for the next bus that would return from Aba. The bus finally came around 11pm. Our igbo brothers hike the T.fare by 100%. We sha enter (most passengers are PCM like me).

I got to camp by past 12am,

Some guys came after I got in.

My point: before you judge people, walk in their shoes first.

Okay.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
If it's the same news that was posted to one of my WhatsApp group... They have been released. Gods children fasted and prayed for their release
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by kikake: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kazeem2222:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/prospective-corps-members-kidnapped-in-katsina/amp/

Going for NYSC in Zamfara.

In 2010, Joe Igbo(Yoruba)kwe did not mince words when he said none of his children would do NYSC in northern Nigeria.
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by lekspot01(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:

Niggar, no well what you say if you don't have good things pls sharap.... How can hour travel from owo to zamfara without crossing the night.....?

Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by bigpicture001: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:

There parents should b blamed
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by bigpicture001: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mrquote:

People like you make me wonder, if you are coming from south let's say Enugu and going to kano or any far north state how long do you think it take to for you to reach u destination with traveling during sleeping hour. This our security operatives are paid to protect our life not bring up lamm excuses.

I can't b kidnapped by that time of nyt....I will definitely sleep elsewhere nd continue next day
Re: Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by ArewaGoons: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC: My First Encounter In South-East As A Corper / Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.