Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) (120377 Views)

Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by oodua1stson: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
Very small with no meat inside just water.
that's buhari's head......without brain

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by sundayoluwatimi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Junks making FP on NL.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Daisy17: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
IprintMONEY:
idiot the edible part of the coconut is called endocarp

en·do·carp
/ˈendōkärp/
Learn to pronounce
nounBOTANY
noun: endocarp; plural noun: endocarps
the innermost layer of the pericarp which surrounds a seed in a fruit. It may be membranous (as in apples) or woody (as in the stone of a peach or cherry).

Coconuts do not have seeds, so you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Endosperm, if I haven't forgotten my biology
The whitish meat of the coconut is called copra

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Longman180(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Wait, meat dey dey inside coconut?
i tired abeg

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's called coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Poverty cause...

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by dontrulee: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
The king says: men, na correct sex enhancer be that ooo. mix with honey+banana+watermelon. wonderful recipe to make your girl come back asking for more.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Slynation(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
End time coconut.. ..
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by dontrulee: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's a very rare coconut called "marasmic coconut". to every rule, there is an exception. this kind of coconut is just an exception to the rule

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by henrygale(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
I think the same way you have birth defects in humans is same way you see them in other animals and even plants.
If you ask agriculturists, they will tell you how it came about. So, there's nothing really strange in this as science has a way of explaining this.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by deavicky(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
I think it was produce with condom.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

I wanted to ask the same question but I said no need
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Emmyxto(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Its immature thats why.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Plant version of congenital anomaly.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by ugohenry2019(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
the coconut has corona virus...covid19...
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Jaygirlseven(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
No be only meat na pomo ����
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tallesty1:

Meat signifies whatever is eaten, whether the edible part of something as distinguished from its covering, or of flesh of animals or other food.

The OP is right

Ok, next time you go to the market ask the groundnut seller that you want to buy meat. cool grin
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Daisy17:

en·do·carp
/ˈendōkärp/.
stupid learner, u need to pay for what i thought you today. na your type dey go embareass us outside. imagine him proudly saying its called meat lmao
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's a premonition that u send some cash into my account now.do so today
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Daisy17: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
IprintMONEY:
stupid learner, u need to pay for what i thought you today. na your type dey go embareass us outside. imagine him proudly saying its called meat lmao

I hope you do print money like your username because you will die a pauper if you try to make money using your brain. Your head is empty like the coconut in this thread. Your response is full of spelling mistakes and you are so stupid you can't take a simple correction. If it weren't for cheap data I won't be interacting with olodos like you, with your third-rate education. You and I will never cross paths in this life because I can tell you are not of my class. By the way, the OP is correct, you can call it meat. You have data, instead of promoting your ignorance, you should use it to educate yourself.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by JonOlive: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
there's a masquerade from Anambra called Ogbagu. it eats coconut on the tree! I've seen many of such 'meatless' coconuts. nothing new. obu ogbagu tara ya...

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Daisy17:

I hope you do print money like your username because you will die a pauper if you try to make money using your brain. Your head is empty like the coconut in this thread. Your response is full of spelling mistakes and you are so stupid you can't take a simple correction. If it weren't for cheap data I won't be interacting with olodos like you, with your third-rate education. You and I will never cross paths in this life because I can tell you are not of my class. By the way, the OP is correct, you can call it meat. You have data, instead of promoting your ignorance, you should use it to educate yourself.
omo see this son of a failed abortion o lol. i like how the thing pain you. u go die by better and brital accident olodo. thunder fire your papa
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
coputa:

The whitish meat of the coconut is called copra
Nigerians know book very well. But the country is still poor.

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:
That coconut water mixed with small original honey will do wonders lipsrsealed
Person fit use am for Coronavirus? sad
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Cation25(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Endosperm, if I haven't forgotten my biology

Endoderm
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by sylve11: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
yes!

Some people’s heads are like this

Lol grin cool
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
Very small with no meat inside just water.
when did coconut start having meat. I will like to buy o. Nah goat meat abi?
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Modified
golii:
The DRIED white part is also called copra.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's a typical example of a slay queen's head.

Nothing is usually inside, just the CASE or skull ONLY! grin

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by zolacoded(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
muystoy:
Pelebe,afi bi Ori awon omo nna
You're wicked ;P
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Leokhennie: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
the edible white part is called meat
The edible part is called drupe not meat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Baby Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.