Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) (120391 Views)

Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Am surprised no one knows why this coconut has no endosperm in it, thats cos some witches have eaten it.....
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
muystoy:
Pelebe,afi bi Ori awon omo nna
oti ya were, eleribu OmO afonja. tongue
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
gouken2:

Where did u get it from?
a coconut tree obviously
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
IprintMONEY:
idiot the edible part of the coconut is called endocarp
just look it up and cure your ignorance blabbermouth
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vikky014:
when did coconut start having meat. I will like to buy o. Nah goat meat abi?
why don't you guys look things up before this public display of ignorance...I would not say something I'm not sure of.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leokhennie:

The edible part is called drupe not meat.
there are several names for it.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leokhennie:

The edible part is called drupe not meat.
there are several names for it, meat is one of them
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
IprintMONEY:
stupid learner, u need to pay for what i thought you today. na your type dey go embareass us outside. imagine him proudly saying its called meat lmao
Go back to school you know nothing....don't embarrass you fada.
empty vessels resort to insults to mask their ignorance endocarp my asss

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Daisy17:

I hope you do print money like your username because you will die a pauper if you try to make money using your brain. Your head is empty like the coconut in this thread. Your response is full of spelling mistakes and you are so stupid you can't take a simple correction. If it weren't for cheap data I won't be interacting with olodos like you, with your third-rate education. You and I will never cross paths in this life because I can tell you are not of my class. By the way, the OP is correct, you can call it meat. You have data, instead of promoting your ignorance, you should use it to educate yourself.
don't mind the daft.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
IprintMONEY:
omo see this son of a failed abortion o lol. i like how the thing pain you. u go die by better and brital accident olodo. thunder fire your papa
your education if any is a waste

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yesh
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
why don't you guys look things up before this public display of ignorance...I would not say something I'm not sure of.
so in your own display of intelligent there is meat inside coconut?
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Mreazi121(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Seen
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by lasmile(f): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
yes!

Some people’s heads are like this

Hehehehehe...
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
just look it up and cure your ignorance blabbermouth
idiot , seriously? are you this jobless? lol
dude you wasted time to fucking quote me 8times? lol , come let me employ u
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
How is the water tasty?
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by valETA1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
ezugegere:
You just found Bubu's head

I can't stop laffing. Joy no dey dis con3 at all
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vikky014:
so in your own display of intelligent there is meat inside coconut?
You lack brain matter don't quote me, I don't discuss with your likes.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
Very small with no meat inside just water.

It happens, I’ve seen the one with so many cowries inside it..
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Meesquared000(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
boolet:
There is nothing strange about it. Humans give birth to siamese twins, deaf, blind, albinos and offsprings with different kinds of irregularities. So do other species including plants. Hope that explains it
perfect response. Thanks man. Let them know

1 Like

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa for you o. So u no sabi say the coconut don spoil? That's all. The thing don ripe pass, that's all.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is strange
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2020
No body is talking about the white and red clothe on the table?
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by 1972xy: 2:31am On Mar 14, 2020
yes...the tree is deformed. The tree has growth deficiency that affected its seed.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Weirdgee: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2020
czarr:
the edible white part is called meat
It is called Copra.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2020
seborrhic:

The only sensible person so far using knowledge and commonsense.
The damn water simply dried up inside the coconut! How is something so simple difficult for human beings to reason out!!
an average African man believes in magic and mystery bro, they never try finding out why it happens like that, we swallow it and believe it's a punishment from the god
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nooooo
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Raymeskey: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
boolet:
There is nothing strange about it. Humans give birth to siamese twins, deaf, blind, albinos and offsprings with different kinds of irregularities. So do other species including plants. Hope that explains it
You mean this ryt?

Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by boolet: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Raymeskey:

You mean this ryt?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2020
czarr:
You lack brain matter don't quote me, I don't discuss with your likes.
You just showed how brainless you are by saying there is meat in coconut.
Re: Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) by czarr(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Vikky014:
You just showed how brainless you are by saying there is meat in coconut.
shut up ignoramus and stop disgracing your mother....smarter people here have confirmed and agreed to what I said but the likes of you who do not know anything feel you have an opinion, look at how confident you are basking in your foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Baby Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.