Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage (49489 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by sharpwriter(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2020
scokoro:
Very deep stuff:

I have decided to be very careful in sensitive issues like this.

How do you explain a guy married a prostitute and is blessed them with children and a happy home, whereas a virgin sister marries a heartthrob and stays for years without kids and a near-end marriage? Marriage is sacred, wholesome and sometimes, a little window of error should be allowed to make it perfect.

In all, I have learnt to try as much as possible not to offend God. "Fear God and keep His commandments". My point is, do the ones you can do and leave the rest for God.

You said my mind. It's this same pastor that said anyone who hasn't married at 35 is irresponsible. And that's not the preaching of the scriptures.
Bottom line: I noticed that even respected men of God teach wrongly with sentiments (I am referring to the irresponsibility age tag of marriage he preached.

Also, even though it's right to abstain from sex before marriage, which is even in every normal decent culture on earth (even in the West); yet I've seen that the earth isn't in black and white even with the preaching of righteousness. Just as you've said, many things do creep into people's lives along the line, and last last, na God get final say on top our matters.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

Lol@ bolded. Mehnnnn ...you girls ain't gat chills anymore yuh...
Well... It depends on the bro you're dealing with.
The one I was suppose to strike a relationship with of just recent past didn't even want to disclose the size when I asked. His own Holy holy was too much. So I said its OK but since we are not allowed to see it, at least we can talk about it na. It was on second thoughts bro agreed to even discuss sexual ish. Hmm...so you happen to meet such a bro, you're on a long thing o. Me I cant even date a non xtian who's all about sex. So I'll cool down for Jesus and only hope for The best.
I will tell brother that even the bible say seek and you shall find. And since I seek to find out how brother is inside down his waist, he should let me find because if I don't find, I might seek in wrong places grin
Some brothers will hide under the canopy of God to keep us the seekers from knowing what we need to know before saying yes I do. We can church and pray and speak in tongues together but its Vetter when we know what we are going into so that we don't go in and jumb out.
My sister that thing is very important oo. Anyone who says otherwise is deceiving. If person make mistakes settle with person wey no understand the importance of that thing, na die be that
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by BluntBoy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Perspective has nothing to do with it Ma..

What he says is Either Right or Wrong!

In this Matter, He is Absolutely Right...

Not even Jesus Christ sees the world as black and white.

Some issues are a matter of perspectives.

Take for instance, murder. A Commandment says we must not kill. But what constitutes killing? Will God punish a soldier for killing on the battlefield?

It is the same with premarital sex. Many people have made mistakes because they waited till after their weddings to have sex with their spouses. We have had complaints of small dicks, extremely large dicks, impotence, frigidity, and false claims of being virgins. These are not small issues because sex is a very important aspect of the institution of matrimony. A poor sex life would ruin a marriage, and that is never God's plan for the institution of matrimony.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
BluntBoy:

Take for instance, murder. A Commandment says we must not kill. But what constitutes killing? Will God punish a soldier for killing on the battlefield?

It is the same with premarital sex. Many people have made mistakes because they waited till after their weddings to have sex with their spouses. We have had complaints of small dicks, extremely large dicks, impotence, frigidity, and false claims of being virgins. These are not small issues because sex is a very important aspect of the institution of matrimony. A poor sex life would ruin a marriage, and that is never God's plan for the institution of matrimony.

Abeg take away Jesus from your maddness.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Many people who are church goers supporting sin, it shows that they are not really Christians. Many call Jesus Lord Lord with their lips but their life does not reflect the Lordship of Jesus, they still think their life is for them to live as they please, these people are not poor in spirit but fully rich that they do not need to depend on Jesus.

Mark 7:6
He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

If God is your Father, if Jesus is your Lord where is the fear

Malachi 1:6
A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

You see them singing emotionally church songs on worship days but their lives is devoid of holiness and the fear of God.

2 Timothy 3:5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

The end of such hypocrisy is the lake of fire.

Luke 13:25-27 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Repent today and believe in Jesus to save you from sin.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Sadteen: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Perspective has nothing to do with it Ma..

What he says is Either Right or Wrong!

In this Matter, He is Absolutely Right...
He is right according to your belief and perspective but a lot of cultures won't agree with him. You can't dictate what's right or wrong for everyone based on what your personal belief system.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Benwallt(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
But u c your fiancée womanhood I guess
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Aboks(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy

Nice one, but I must see and eat her pussy** before marriage commence

you Don high

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by pennywys(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Aboks:

you Don high

Am not high bro

Marriage is a business, I must confirm to stocks before I pay
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Aboks(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
pennywys:

Am not high bro

Marriage is a business, I must confirm to stocks before I pay

stock broker indeed

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by jcross19: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hosea 4:6 says My people perish for lack of knowledge....

May GOD Help U..

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Who is a whoremonger?
A whoremonger is a Fornicator or an adulterer.
A person who Engages in Sexual intercourse outside Marriage ..

For better Understanding,
See Eph 5:5, Colos 3:5, 1Cor 6:9

Ask for Understanding when Reading your Bible..
I said it again you lack understanding of that place you quoted ! whoremonger simply means a prostitute and that verse is talking about infidelity in marriage that's all.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by DedeNkem: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Don't listen to useless Nigerian pastors. Most of them do worse behind closed doors!

It is moronic to tell anyone not to see their potential LIFE partner's nudity! In fact, it is advisable to have sex with them before marriage, to be sure you are sexually compatible.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
jcross19:
I said it again you lack understanding of that place you quoted ! whoremonger simply means a prostitute and that verse is talking about infidelity in marriage that's all.
Ok sir!
Remain in your Folly
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sadteen:

He is right according to your belief and perspective but a lot of cultures won't agree with him. You can't dictate what's right or wrong for everyone based on what your personal belief system.

Culture you say?
Does culture supersede I and your Creature?

My Brother, No Matter the Culture, What GOD says Supersedes all...

Or when you Cross over you will tell GOD your Culture says ....
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
BluntBoy:

[/s]

Perspective has nothing to do with what GOD says...

Soldiers are sent to the LovePeddler front to Fight the Enemies... That is a Battle.. it's a War Front!

Murder is Premeditated killing..

The Holy Bible is The Standard! Not Culture..

That's why the Bible says.

1 Cor 5:17 " If any Man be in Christ, Old things are passed away, Behold all things are become new!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by BluntBoy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Perspective has nothing to do with what GOD says...

Soldiers are sent to the LovePeddler front to Fight the Enemies... That is a Battle.. it's a War Front!

Murder is Premeditated killing..

The Holy Bible is The Standard! Not Culture..

That's why the Bible says.

1 Cor 5:17 " If any Man be in Christ, Old things are passed away, Behold all things are become new!

You have a lot to learn, my friend.

Since the Bible is the standard, and culture is nothing, how then can you explain this verse:

A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this. (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Some cultures have men wear robes. Jewish males wore earrings. What is the standard, if not culture?

Jesus wore a robe. It was not out of place for Jews to wear robes. Do you wear a robe in your own culture? In some cultures, men wear skirts. In other cultures, only women wear skirts?

So, what is the dress code according to the Bible?

What about polygamy? It was not out of place for men, even men such as Solomon, to have more than one wife. And yet God was not concerned about the number of women he married but the types of women.

As for war, soldiers go to the battlefield to kill. They don't go there to make friends. So, it is premeditated, only that under the law, it is a legitimate homicide. The Bible said "thou shalt not kill". Yet, judges are empowered to sentence people to death, and hangmen do the dirty jobs after priests have done their own part.

And remember that culture forms a part of every country's constitution. And even the Bible asks us to respect constituted authorities. So, how can you say culture does not matter? If culture does not matter, how come even the face of Christianity has changed to embrace culture and the times?

Reading the Bible one-dimensionally can cause you to have problems just like those who read the Quran in black and white.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
BluntBoy:

You have a lot to learn, my friend.

Since the Bible is the standard, and culture is nothing, how then can you explain this verse:

A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this. (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Some cultures have men wear robes. Jewish males wore earrings. What is the standard, if not culture?

Jesus wore a robe. It was not out of place for Jews to wear robes. Do you wear a robe in your own culture? In some cultures, men wear skirts. In other cultures, only women wear skirts?

So, what is the dress code according to the Bible?

What about polygamy? It was not out of place for men, even men such as Solomon, to have more than one wife. And yet God was not concerned about the number of women he married but the types of women.

As for war, soldiers go to the battlefield to kill. They don't go there to make friends. So, it is premeditated, only that under the law, it is a legitimate homicide. The Bible said "thou shalt not kill". Yet, judges are empowered to sentence people to death, and hangmen do the dirty jobs after priests have done their own part.

And remember that culture forms a part of every country's constitution. And even the Bible asks us to respect constituted authorities. So, how can you say culture does not matter? If culture does not matter, how come even the face of Christianity has changed to embrace culture and the times?

Reading the Bible one-dimensionally can cause you to have problems just like those who read the Quran in black and white.

I better be be a learner..

The Bible is the Standard ! Not Culture..
anything away from the Bible is Wrong..

Women putting on Troseur is an Abomination Just as the Bible says...

Men putting on skirt is Abomination!

It does not Matter who does it..

If the Bible says it is Wrong! It is Wrong!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by sindan: 1:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Sweetpink:
I saw and tasted my hubby's divk before marriage and I don't regret it!
If not for my "checking abilities",I would have ended up with either a "madingo" or a biro cover sized divk.
Abeg leave matter for Matthias!

Ashawo!!! shocked
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by BluntBoy(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I better be be a learner..

The Bible is the Standard ! Not Culture..
anything away from the Bible is Wrong..

Women putting on Troseur is an Abomination Just as the Bible says...

Men putting on skirt is Abomination!

It does not Matter who does it..

If the Bible says it is Wrong! It is Wrong!

The Bible never condemned trousers. As a matter of fact, the Bible did not specify what was men's clothing or women's clothing. The Bible left that for culture to decide.

Was there even trousers as at the time that verse was penned? Of course, not.

And when trousers was invented thousand of years later, both men and women have been known to wear it just as both men and women have been known to wear robes.

There are trousers made originally for women. Hope you know that? And there are unisex trousers, as well.

Now, let us look at perspective. Women trousers are hardly ever as loose fitting as men's. Do you know that these trousers can act as a barrier against rapists. Unlike skirts which make the job of the rapist much easier?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2020
BluntBoy:

The Bible never condemned trousers. As a matter of fact, the Bible did not specify what was men's clothing or women's clothing. The Bible left that for culture to decide.

Was there even trousers as at the time that verse was penned? Of course, not.

And when trousers was invented thousand of years later, both men and women have been known to wear it just as both men and women have been known to wear robes.

There are trousers made originally for women. Hope you know that? And there are unisex trousers, as well.

Now, let us look at perspective. Women trousers are hardly ever as loose fitting as men's. Do you know that these trousers can act as a barrier against rapists. Unlike skirts which make the job of the rapist much easier?

Except we wanna kill our conscience!

You and I know that Troseur is a Male wear...

A lady who wears Troseur and is pressed and needs to use the Rest room would have to Naked herself to do that.

The Bible is not confused! We humans are the confused ones.

There is a Male Clothing and there is a Female clothing..

There is a Male lifestyle there is a female lifestyle..

All this Cross over is Confusion!

The World of GOD is Unchanged! It is the same forever..

As far as I am Concerned, a woman putting on Troseur is an Abomination

A man putting on skirt or plating his hair is an Abomination...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Sadteen: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Culture you say?
Does culture supersede I and your Creature?

My Brother, No Matter the Culture, What GOD says Supersedes all...

Or when you Cross over you will tell GOD your Culture says ....
Yes culture and religion are reflections of them selves. In some cultures, what you deem to be immoral is actually a norm.

You can't be judging the whole world from your point of view, you are only showing your self to be a cultural or religious supremacist.

Religions and cultures are different; varies from country to country and continent to continent.

You don't sit in your house and try to rewrite peoples culture or religion because they don't align with yours.

And mind you are not the only one that believes in a creator, most people do. Allow them to practice what they believe as they have been allowing you to practise yours. There's too much division in the world already, stop adding fuel to it.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sadteen:

Yes culture and religion are reflections of them selves. In some cultures, what you deem to be immoral is actually a norm.

You can't be judging the whole world from your point of view, you are only showing your self to be a cultural or religious supremacist.

Religions and cultures are different; varies from country to country and continent to continent.

You don't sit in your house and try to rewrite peoples culture or religion because they don't align with yours.

And mind you are not the only one that believes in a creator, most people do. Allow them to practice what they believe as they have been allowing you to practise yours. There's too much division in the world already, stop adding fuel to it.

Add fuel ooo! No add fuel oo!
Everyone of us will appear befor the one and Only ALMIGHTY GOD..

U Believe or U don't believe does not change the Truth of our Existence...

Everyone have Just 2 final places of abode!
Heaven or Hell!

Accepting JESUS CHRIST as Your Personal LORD and SAVIOR takes you to Heaven..

Accepting Anyother thing, culture, perspective religion or whatever that is not JESUS CHRIST gets you a ticket to Hell!

It only us that have Life now that can make amends. Mercy and Chance To Amend Expires at Death ..

It's in your Hands Bro! Make your Choice sir..
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ayokunl: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
xynerise:

Oga, check reality not from the biblical aspect. In reality, it is controversial
The word of God is my reality
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by christlike31(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
The Beautiful about this that excites me is that, we who have the HolySpirit are at advantage.

Once the Spirit points and says "this is the person", then that means everything is set(cos He knows what's best for you).

And you don't need to do a test(tasting of the person before marriage).

Because you Know God won't give you something that's not good for you.

Believe me, God loves each and everyone of us and He wouldn't want us to make any mistakes.

Hence if you put Him first, you wouldn't have to taste the fruit before marriage, because you believe his choice is good.

And no one believed God was put to shame

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
T

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / BVN & The *666 Mark*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.