Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage (49510 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by kyng(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
If sex before marriage is a sin Everyman would had have his dick on his wedding night

"sex is fundamental human rights"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by DozieInc(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is my problem with many of these pastors.

Many of their preachings are so daft and against reality.

We all know that many ladies on seeing a man’s prick for the first time will take away their eyes, though not their mind. So what is he now saying that “How can a lady see a man’s penis and the eyes will leave it”?

Moreover, majority of these men only make their sermons from theory and not the reality. Can he confidently tell us he never had sexual affairs with women before getting married?
You haven't really listen to his messages, David Ibiyeomie is one realistic preacher around, he brings the Bible to practical terms.
Perhaps you are pro sex before marriage?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There is no absolutely wrong or right anywhere!

It all depends on what perspective you are making your point.

Perspective has nothing to do with it Ma..

What he says is Either Right or Wrong!

In this Matter, He is Absolutely Right...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by christlike31(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
SassyGem101:
Yeah. I concur.
Why would you want to see it? Though you can ask him the size, I normally do that one. I think its better to ask than see it.
The guy too is also free to ask me the size of my hooha and I'm not ashamed to say it cos I know its still intact. grin
Looking is not allowed bro and siii ... grin

#truth!

The just shall live by faith [ Romans 1:17]

We walk by FAITH not by SIGHT [2 Cor 5:7]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by elujah1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chuvin22:
And one of my neighbor that organizes house fellowship for salvation ministry in his house lives with his girlfriend, fvcks her and make her scream every night disturbing my sleep. And both will still do loud morning devotion by 6am to wake me up from sleep too.

You better warn them. If not, thunder will soon fire them.

Hypocrites.
kindly send ur proof to the nearest branch and that house will cease to be a house fellowship centre. It's clearly stated before using a house that such are not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by stormborn28(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

We all know that many ladies on seeing a man’s prick for the first time will take away their eyes, though not their mind. So what is he now saying that “How can a lady see a man’s penis and the eyes will leave it”?

Moreover, majority of these men only make their sermons from theory and not the reality. Can he confidently tell us he never had sexual affairs with women before getting married?

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by scokoro: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Very deep stuff:

I have decided to be very careful in sensitive issues like this.

How do you explain a guy married a prostitute and is blessed them with children and a happy home, whereas a virgin sister marries a heartthrob and stays for years without kids and a near-end marriage? Marriage is sacred, wholesome and sometimes, a little window of error should be allowed to make it perfect.

In all, I have learnt to try as much as possible not to offend God. "Fear God and keep His commandments". My point is, do the ones you can do and leave the rest for God.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by simplesearch: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Reality is the existence of a phenomenon or object. It can either be right or wrong.

But premising a right sermon on falsehood is wrong also. Hope you know that?

You didn't capture the intent of the pastor's narrative. On a personal level the most sacred part of human is their down beneath, if someone can freely give you license to take a view, definitely further step will be taken to feel it and one thing leading to another will result in a somersault. Don't think you are too strong to withstand temptation no matter how little, if you believe in your vulnerability may be it will do you good to learn about Samson and the many presumption that lead to his downfall.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by UnusualJhay(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Moreover, majority of these men only make their sermons from theory and not the reality. Can he confidently tell us he never had
sexual affairs with women before getting married?

Did you even read to the end??....

He said "Both parties should open up to themselves in case there's a medical problem...
read fess
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by slickbak(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Childhood indoctrination and societal pressure will never open some minds. I appreciate your efforts to give O.T

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
lonelydora:
I have never been and will never be an advocate of sex after marriage.

I can never buy suya without tasting

Pray you won't meet a deceiving malam.

He will cut the sweetest part for you to test. Cut the rubber side pack for you.

Na to dey cry when you get home.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by elujah1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Marriage don change oooooo! It's no more what it used to be when we have culture and traditions that were still working.

You will marry a girl now and later you discover she no get pussssssy!

Remember the Lord hates DIVORCE!

Original one chance!

Welcome to hell Beloved
Read the last paragraph where He stated you shouldn't hide any medical condition if any
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Jeromejnr(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
eleojo23:
Many people will not agree with him...including Christians.
That leaves you wondering, 'has the scriptures changed"?

Those so called Christians who will disagree are only deceiving themselves. Tares among the wheats.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Sniper101(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chuvin22:
And one of my neighbor that organizes house fellowship for salvation ministry in his house lives with his girlfriend, fvcks her and make her scream every night disturbing my sleep. And both will still do loud morning devotion by 6am to wake me up from sleep too.

Hypocrites.

Did you make this post for clout? Or what

If you're very sure they are not married
I mean like 100% sure
Then do well to report them to the church
And I tell you, that fellowship centre will be shut down before you can even say Jack Robinson.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by lucky4west: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
truth is truth, fact is fact....fornication is a sin thank God it is God that will judge us not humans...even if this generation refuse the truth is can not change the truth....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by SoNature(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Haunty, twist it all you want.

Criticize it all you want.

One thing is certain: You cannot change the Word of God because it's clearly written

People are supposed to allow the Word guide them not the other way around.

I was surprised when one stupid man suggested on a radio program that the Bible has to be reviewed to be relevant in modern-day realities.

I just began to pity the man's children because of what their senseless father will be teaching them.

Hate it or love it, God's Word supersedes that of man

It's either you are for or against it - there's nothing in between

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Advancedman(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
eleojo23:
Many people will not agree with him...including Christians.
That leaves you wondering, 'has the scriptures changed"?

The scriptures never said most things these pastors are dabbling into.
Moreso the quoted scripture is marriage not courtship.
And this is an era where what we refer to child bride is the order.
Not when a lady in her 30s is concerned.
Marriage is between two readied adult and by the law of the land Naija is 21.
The scriptures is for all era and dispensation apply it rightly.
Preach the Gospel not fear and intimidation.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by stormborn28(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Romanoff:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

With the sexual fraud going on these days, e go hard o, no pun intended.

hmmmmmm.....that means you self go "Lamar " before the night
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ifyy07(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chuvin22:

Hypocrites.
Mad ooo�
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by OyiboGodstime38: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Woooewwww
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Jeromejnr(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

You have been talking rubbish without thinking.

If someone murders you then no one should see it as wrong. Since that is what you believe.

Rubbish subjective morality.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ATTemi: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Once I don pay her bride price.....that’s if she never get belle b4 that day, I go dey nyash am.

What if they marry impotent man or even barren woman, then they’ll start disturbing that same God 4 a miracle they would have corrected.

No mention me abeg, I am tired.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Jeromejnr(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Advancedman:

What the heck are you even on about.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by stormborn28(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Pray you won't meet a deceiving malam.

He will cut the sweetest part for you to test. Cut the rubber side pack for you.

Na to dey cry when you get home.
oboy....baddest ooooo
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by xynerise: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
I am always indifferent on issues such as this. This is one of the most controversial issues in the church.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by frozen70(f): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Port Harcourt based Pastor and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie has advised ladies not to see their fiance’s manhood before marriage.

A member of his church asked him if it is okay for a lady to see the sex organ of her partner before marriage.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie said 'NO!'

“Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled, and you can’t see a man’s organ without you tasting it.”

“How can you see a man’s organ and your eyes will leave it?”

“Stop deceiving yourselves, marriage is honourable, you don’t see your man’s organ before marriage.”

Pastor Ibiyeomie however, advised partners to learn to open up to their intending partners in case of any medical issues.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzAbqJone7o

What do you think about Pastor David Ibiyeomie's assertion on this?

He is referring to male and female virgins
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Advancedman:

If you were alive in the time of jesus, pretty sure you would have said jesus was preaching fear when he spoke of the parable of talents. What the pastor said there is simply flee from temptation........

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by freetheking: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Port Harcourt based Pastor and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie has advised ladies not to see their fiance’s manhood before marriage.

A member of his church asked him if it is okay for a lady to see the sex organ of her partner before marriage.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie said 'NO!'

“Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled, and you can’t see a man’s organ without you tasting it.”

“How can you see a man’s organ and your eyes will leave it?”

“Stop deceiving yourselves, marriage is honourable, you don’t see your man’s organ before marriage.”

Pastor Ibiyeomie however, advised partners to learn to open up to their intending partners in case of any medical issues.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzAbqJone7o God please give a faithful man a faithful wife and unfaithful man unfaithful wife.

What do you think about Pastor David Ibiyeomie's assertion on this?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
xynerise:
I am always indifferent on issues such as this. This is one of the most controversial issues in the church.

There's nothing controversial here, we all know that its biblically wrong, we just decided to do it irrespective, because we enjoy it....every narrative is just trying to twist the truth, deep down we know the right thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.