Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage (49535 Views)

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by chiemmanuel(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
But you can see his account details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by sparkwil(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Truth will always be truth no matter how many devils say otherwise

I'm proud to say my wife never saw mine before marriage

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Kingrefreshed: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Port Harcourt based Pastor and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie has advised ladies not to see their fiance’s manhood before marriage.

A member of his church asked him if it is okay for a lady to see the sex organ of her partner before marriage.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie said 'NO!'

“Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled, and you can’t see a man’s organ without you tasting it.”

“How can you see a man’s organ and your eyes will leave it?”

“Stop deceiving yourselves, marriage is honourable, you don’t see your man’s organ before marriage.”

Pastor Ibiyeomie however, advised partners to learn to open up to their intending partners in case of any medical issues.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzAbqJone7o

What do you think about Pastor David Ibiyeomie's assertion on this?

Marriage don change oooooo! It's no more what it used to be when we have culture and traditions that were still working.

You will marry a girl now and later you discover she no get pussssssy!

Remember the Lord hates DIVORCE!

Original one chance!

Welcome to hell Beloved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by WildChild00(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Osaloboal shocked shocked lahor wowooo shocked shocked

Where are the ladies, I guess they are shying away from this thread....grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is my problem with many of these pastors.

Many of their preachings are so daft and against reality.

We all know that many ladies on seeing a man’s prick for the first time will take away their eyes, though not their mind. So what is he now saying that “How can a lady see a man’s penis and the eyes will leave it”?

Moreover, majority of these men only make their sermons from theory and not the reality. Can he confidently tell us he never had sexual affairs with women before getting married?
Pastor is teaching holiness now..
You expect them to preach pre marital sex?? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
What if the male is impotent or if the woman doesn't have a opening?
Who should we call to then or what should we do?
Me na immediately my wife get Belle we start all necessary procedures

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Romanoff:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

With the sexual fraud going on these days, e go hard o, no pun intended.

Fraud?? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Tapout(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
our nigerian ladies don't need to see it physically. Mere looking at the area around a guys zipper, they already know the size and the level of pleasure and damage its capable of doing....tweeeh!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Amotolongbo(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

So Reality now supersedes what is Right??

Even if the Whole Earth does it, it is Wrong!

Decide not to Join them....

Reality is the existence of a phenomenon or object. It can either be right or wrong.

But premising a right sermon on falsehood is wrong also. Hope you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Etumudonsmart: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Correct
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ekevwe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you follow your pastors comments/ advice all the time then something is wrong with your brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Sweetpink: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
I saw and tasted my hubby's divk before marriage and I don't regret it!
If not for my "checking abilities",I would have ended up with either a "madingo" or a biro cover sized divk.
Abeg leave matter for Matthias!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by bimgo: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
God please forgive me
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Bbbwings: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
sparkwil:
Truth will always be truth no matter how many devils say otherwise

I'm proud to say my wife never saw mine before marriage
Clap for yourself.
Yeah. I concur.
Why would you want to see it? Though you can ask him the size, I normally do that one. I think its better to ask than see it.
The guy too is also free to ask me the size of my hooha and I'm not ashamed to say it cos I know its still intact. grin
Looking is not allowed bro and siii ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

We all know that many ladies on seeing a man’s prick for the first time will take away their eyes, though not their mind. So what is he now saying that “How can a lady see a man’s penis and the eyes will leave it”?

Moreover, majority of these men only make their sermons from theory and not the reality. Can he confidently tell us he never had sexual affairs with women before getting married?

The Bible is also based on theory grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Neddyogu(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
No sex before marriage, no sex before marriage na so dem take marry who dey fire blanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by iamawara(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
lonelydora:
I have never been and will never be an advocate of sex after marriage.

I can never buy suya without tasting

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by NLSOFT: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
I was live on the program last two week Youth Church

Cant stop LOL

Visit us live on NairaLEARN
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ScotMisile: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

You should shutuup and take a seat.
That you are living a useless life doesn't mean we all should live a useless life.
You think every man lusts after sex? Error, not every man.... And girls who think stupidly like you always have large bum bum... Which is where your reasoning comes from. .. you think every man likes what you have ... Not all men like sexual immorality

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by simplesearch: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

At the bolded, How reasonable is it to reinforce failure?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by okpalaAnambra: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
But he has seen so many pussy and still seeing
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Reality is the existence of a phenomenon or object. It can either be right or wrong.

But premising a right sermon on falsehood is wrong also. Hope you know that?

Ma, you are Speaking Grammar..

What the Pastor said is Absolutely and Correctly Right!

There is no premises or whatever here...

What is Right is Right! What is Wrong is Wrong!

It does not Matter the Number of people doing it..

Our World today sees Righteousness as Stupidity and Foolishness..

And sees sin as Being Modern...

Let's Remember that we will Give Account of our Lives to our Creator..

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Make she go marry impotent man kwa
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Before I was against becoming a pastor because of money offerings

But Now, the demand of the sheeple masses are higher these days.. Pastors are making millions from sheeples.
I'm ready now to become a Pastor...
guy u day mad ooo lol
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by johnad3(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
what the man was trying to say is that they shouldnt login but to taste which means to put am for mouth so dont condemn him oooo. i support him
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by spiritedtete: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please i beg you defile that bed ooo.. before marriage otherwise your sex life can contribute to your faithfulness or unfaithfulness in marriage oooo

Except.... if you Two make God the decider of your home.. sexual competence or incompetence will be the last thing in such marriage.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Thank God but I can see the lady's V

You mean Veronika,

She must have gone to the market
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by JayPeeOham: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ladies una hear which means, apart from your Fiance, u can see any other guy's private grin tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by xrayj(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by Amotolongbo(f): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ma, you are Speaking Grammar..

What the Pastor is Absolutely and Correctly Right!

There is premises or whatever here...

What is Right is Right! What is Wrong is Wrong!

It does not Matter the Number of people doing it..

Our World today sees Righteousness as Stupidity and Foolishness..

And sees sin as Being Modern...

Let's Remember that we will Give Account of our Lives to our Creator..
There is no absolutely wrong or right anywhere!

It all depends on what perspective you are making your point.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage by ikevictor: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hahaha...odiegwu!

My fiancée can even draw my own on paper without looking!

That’s how much she has seen it!

So your message came very late, Oga!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.