Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3421 Views)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Women also got cheating in their nature. Don't deceive yourself. Have you ever seen a female dog?
Women are not designed to cheat,a normal woman should be OK with one sexual partner,anything aside that means whoring.
Re: . by emmaodet: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Actually, the one above instituted the idea of one man for one woman. Logically speaking, humans are meant to sleep around, same way dogs and other animals hop from one d+vk to another without worrying about adultery. Man coined the word "cheating" based on the idea of the one above.

A non-Christian has no reason whatsoever to stay with one partner. There are no rules binding who or how they should control their genitals.

A non-Christian that chooses to remain "faithful" or stay away from fornication is just punishing him/herself.

Lol, with what you wrote though good but has it's cons.
Pros - you don't need to be discipline as a higher animal, therefore no difference between dogs, cats etc and humans. We all should be screwing around like rabbits, then we can also say humans are lower animals too afterall.
Also, the only reason the average man out there is still working his ass off and putting in real efforts to run a home or family is because there is this sense of belonging, that his wife is faithful to him.
If we throw everything open and everybody screwing like rabbits, though good for those who think life is all about sex bit then the CONS are that the average man will just be fvcking and won't really care to take care of the women or babies, afterall she is a public property.
Bro, the only reason you will be eager to repair you car, fuel it, service, change tires is bcus you believe you are the owner but immediately your neigbours and friends decide to be sharing it with you on daily basis whether you like it or not for some reasons, you will notice you won't want to be fuelling again hoping others will do while you use it and others too will be thinking same, maintenance, servicing etc will be issue until the car totally breaks down.
Just like public transport, you don't think much about what the driver or owner gies through, yours is to go from point A to B and leave, the remaining na there wahala.
Also notice government/public properties to personal ones, the way people are looting the government treasury just because there is this feeling it's not yours but these same people will invest the looted money into there own businesses and they will be monitoring it like LION.
It's a Human flaw or issue, we only put in efforts on things we believe it's our own and don't care if shared properties collapses.
Bro, be careful what you propose. Egungun be careful, na express you dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Women also got cheating in their nature. Don't deceive yourself. Have you ever seen a female dog?
Women are not designed to cheat,a normal woman should be OK with one sexual partner,anything aside that means whoring
Re: . by emmaodet: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:
Going by the comments, most of the people that managed to stay faithful didn't stay faithful because it was the right thing to do or because they were disciplined.

They simply did that because they think one big guy is watching over them from above.

When can we as a people do the right thing without thinking somebody is watching us?

Nawa

Bro, there will always be a reason to do something whether do to God or anything.
It is better to be faithful for religious purpose than no reason at all.
There is always a reason for everything we do - from running out everyday to go and work even though you don't like it but due to sustaining your family which is already a reason on it's own, if not you may likely become lazy and be cherry picking a job you will like to do, to going to church, seeking admission, building a house so that you won't be kicked out as a tenant.
The list goes on and on and on.
So staying faithful because of religion purpose is more than enough reason bro.
Without purpose, abuse is inevitable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by cococandy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
peepydelano:
Women are not designed to cheat,a normal woman should be OK with one sexual partner,anything aside that means whoring.

Keep consoling yourself while trying to justify nonsense.

Your wife will not only cheat on you. She will do it in way that will cause you to cry.

Brolosho

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
cococandy:

Your wife will not only cheat on you. She will do it in way that will cause you to cry.

Brolosho
You ladies are not in tune with reality hence the increased rate of divorce.Brolosho?lol.

1 Like

Re: . by amtheone(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmaodet:
This is my 7th year in marriage, tbh it has not been easy to stay faithful.
Though my wife is okay (atleast to my standard, she is pretty) but going to different seminars, workshops, church, office, mostly out of town (i stay atleast 6 months away from home every year), it's really not easy to be faithful and focused but with time and discipline, i thank God have been faithful.
My greatest motivation of staying faithful is because i believe your wife will really really appreciate 30% of what you do to outside chicks.
For example, if am to have a gf, cost of maintaining her for a month, hotel cost, pocket money, gifts, outings like restaurants, movies etc may likely be around 30-50k for a low-cost or low-budget nigerian gf but if i take half of that which is 25k and spend it on my wife and son, they will love me more, respect me more and are also more likely to stay behind me on rough days when maybe am broke unlike a gf that will just run away.
Taking my family for a weekend swimming at Abeokuta where i stay will cost us 2.5k, a cinema movie 2k at oopl, olumo rock 2k, zoo 1k, sweet sensation 4-5k, buy her a gift like maybe 5-8k wrist watch, lingeries etc will go far far far in the marriage than spending on one useless multipurpose nigerian gf.
Even a family weekend at iabdan or beach will go a long way.
Men are spending through their nose on gfs and am not ready for that.
A weekend at togo 5 years ago with my wife went a long way in our marriage.
She is not ready to lose me or mess around because most men out there spend more on gfs than wives

Bros this ur post make sense ohhh. It's actually a wasted effort running/jumping from one hotel to another all in d name of gf when one is already married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
cococandy:

Brolosho
You ladies are not in tune with reality hence the increased rate of divorce.Brolosho?lol

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
peepydelano:
You ladies are not in tune with reality hence the increased rate of divorce.Brolosho?lol.

Keep your reality to yourself.

Isn’t it that lack of being attuned to reality to that’s causing many of you to not realize that cheating can go both ways? I don’t have pity for guys who reason like you when you get cheated on.

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
cococandy:

Keep your reality to yourself.

Isn’t it that lack of being attuned to reality to that’s causing many of you to not realize that cheating can go both ways? I don’t have pity for guys who reason like you when you get cheated on.
You ladies should go back and emulate our mothers or the wives of biblical Abraham,David,Solomon and the rest so as to restore sanity in modern marriages.

1 Like

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
peepydelano:
There's no faithful man anywhere,the few ones that claims to are being faithful for reasons not associated with discipline,if everything set for them they will ignite the cheating tendencies,it is nature and I think women should accept that or accept polygamy as the case may be.

If you claim no faithful husband anywhere, then why does this thread exist?

6 Likes

Re: . by punisha: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
davidpeace99:
Good Day All. My name is David, i live in Ojuelegba. I offer cleaning services for workers who do not have the time to clean their houses after the stress at work or offices who needs filling and cleaning as well kindly reach out to me. I work solely and i try to work efficiently as well. Kindly chat with or call 08110275067 to reach out. Thanks

David have u been faithful in cleaning only your wife?
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
peepydelano:

To think I thought the OP was serious.

Hahahahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Re: . by emmaodet: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
amtheone:

Bros this ur post make sense ohhh. It's actually a wasted effort running/jumping from one hotel to another all in d name of gf when one is already married.

U are right bro, tanx for thanking me
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
punisha:

David have u been faithful in cleaning only your wife?

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Funny!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
bukatyne:

If you claim no faithful husband anywhere, then why does this thread exist?
I had to put it that way to see if we actually have them in existence so I could learn a thing or two from them, but we can all see that the true work of nature can not be denied.
Re: . by Vyolet(f): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmaodet:
This is my 7th year in marriage, tbh it has not been easy to stay faithful.
Though my wife is okay (atleast to my standard, she is pretty) but going to different seminars, workshops, church, office, mostly out of town (i stay atleast 6 months away from home every year), it's really not easy to be faithful and focused but with time and discipline, i thank God have been faithful.
My greatest motivation of staying faithful is because i believe your wife will really really appreciate 30% of what you do to outside chicks.
For example, if am to have a gf, cost of maintaining her for a month, hotel cost, pocket money, gifts, outings like restaurants, movies etc may likely be around 30-50k for a low-cost or low-budget nigerian gf but if i take half of that which is 25k and spend it on my wife and son, they will love me more
, respect me more and are also more likely to stay behind me on rough days when maybe am broke unlike a gf that will just run away.
Taking my family for a weekend swimming at Abeokuta where i stay will cost us 2.5k, a cinema movie 2k at oopl, olumo rock 2k, zoo 1k, sweet sensation 4-5k, buy her a gift like maybe 5-8k wrist watch, lingeries etc will go far far far in the marriage than spending on one useless multipurpose nigerian gf.
Even a family weekend at iabdan or beach will go a long way.
Men are spending through their nose on gfs and am not ready for that.
A weekend at togo 5 years ago with my wife went a long way in our marriage.
She is not ready to lose me or mess around because most men out there spend more on gfs than wives
Married Women are made to believe they will always come first, whoever comes first should get more preferential treatment right?
Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
peepydelano:
You ladies should go back and emulate our mothers or the wives of biblical Abraham,David,Solomon and the rest so as to restore sanity in modern marriages.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: . by emmaodet: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Vyolet:

Married Women are made to believe they will always come first, whoever comes first should get more preferential treatment right?

on paper, yes but in reality/practical, reverse is the case.
A lot of african men are not really trying at home abeg, they spend more on outside chicks than at home.
They beleive the wife has no where to go again than to face the kids, a very bad mentality.

3 Likes

Re: . by crackkhaus: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Vyolet:

Her preferential treatment is already in her position as the legal wife along with all the associated benefits that go with it e.g free access to his home without having to sneak around, acknowledgement by his family, access to his wealth by virtue of marriage, etc

That a man is spending on his side-chic does not mean she has automatically earned first position in his life.

If you doubt this, observe the number of times a woman has instructed a married man she's dating to choose between her and his wife, and tell us how it always turns out.

1 Like

Re: . by IMASTEX: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
donbachi:
The decision not to cheat is the highest level of self discipline...no be speaking in tongues and also marry ur spec.
You are very right. When I was in the field I made a decision to hunt down anything that passes by as an adventure and it was successful. There also came a time i decided to stay off for a year and still it was successful. And at the end, my conclusion is that our mind determine what we do, accept, etc. So staying faithful isn't what you should struggle with; how long can you struggle? It is simply a decision that will programme the mind. This topic has never been a subject of concern even though I stay away from home most time due to business. And for me, it has never crossed my mind, besides my mind is too filled up to have the space for such thoughts nor noticing any lady errotically. Funny enough, It can be very addictive once you begin to cheat that's it. It will only take the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: . by wanger50(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nigerians are by their nature very deceptive,secretive and conservative especially when it comes to such matters as sex.You don't expect any man to come here confessing they once cheated on their wives.They would rather come here quoting one religious book or the other. If u dropped this kinda topic on some Zambian forum I will expect some true and heartfelt confessions....

1 Like

Re: . by Jozzy4: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
peepydelano:
wao,coming from a lady

No woman like polygamy, they hate it, anything you read supporting such is from a male probably disguising as female.
Re: . by Jozzy4: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
peepydelano:

Women meet fresh guys they are attracted to too, it's the society that suppress them . Forget , they also have attraction and desire like men ... If she choose to be with one sexual partner in marriage, commend her.

It's funny in this part of the world that the Golden rule is often overlooked on this kinda matters .

Man: I can't take cheating from my wife, yet he will cheat himself.

Woman: A man must spend on me even if it means depriving his family, yet the same girl will fire her uncle for neglecting the family and focusing on his wife.

It's total " hypocrisy"
Re: . by Jozzy4: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
cococandy:

Brolosho

Thank you, I always tell them , that if women decide to start paying them back their cheating nature, many will die Young. Funny thing is the average man can't stand the thought of his wife been used for sex by another man. Yet will be proud to do same to his wife.

Some women are now revenging though, giving him a child that's not his own to father as punishment for his wayward ways. I dislike cheating no matter the gender. And am of the school that if you are cheating, you have no right to scream if your wife does same - Golden rule

4 Likes

Re: . by Jozzy4: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
peepydelano:

Do u read the civil war that happened in Abraham's home as a result of having more than one wife ? You guys just hear " Gbos " if you only you know how hard it is to maintain polygamous home unless you are irresponsible. Another fact is : most times your children will often hate you for sharing their mother . You can ask youths who grew up in polygamous homes, most will tell you they will take their mother over their Father anytime , any day. The price is too high man
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
peepydelano:
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak,you are a woman and as such you won't understand.Even our Men of God ain't left out,most have become victims of the flesh.You will hardly see comments here today from a faithful married man of 5years and above,na scarce commodity be that.Few years from now women will have no choice than to embrace polygamy.
if this is your thoughts and believe then you already have a bad foundation, and if the foundation is bad what can the righteous do! I pray your wife won't be a victim of extra marital affairs.

1 Like

Re: . by spiritedtete: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please have alot of money first and come back and tell me how you have been faithful.... yimu alot of you claiming faithful... but at the same time i am happy for you.

The idea of marriage is beyond one man one woman.... the whites makes us see it that way.

Don't get me wrong... your decision to be with one woman is well respected. But at the end what really matter is the man you are to your family...

Your vision for your household

Your influenced principles from your household to the world etc.

Look let me tell you... I have been married going to 9years.. i love my wife and everyone

But i can't promise you will be the only woman

But one thing i can give with my last breath is your personal goals

I will make sure i put you where you really want to be with my last blood.

I won't complete your happiness... but your work on earth will.

I won't be there forever... but i will make sure your name is written on Gold before i leave.

But don't make me your happiness... just make me your man.

For those who really want to be faithful with one woman... the logic is very simple...

Make God a convenient about staying faithful to one woman. Then you have started a journey of being faithful. The fear of God is everything... you don't want to take it for granted.

But if you make a woman a promise... my brother it is just a lip say. Time will overturn many events.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
spiritedtete:
Please have alot of money first and come back and tell me how you have been faithful.... yimu alot of you claiming faithful... but at the same time i am happy for you.

The idea of marriage is beyond one man one woman.... the whites makes us see it that way.

Don't get me wrong... your decision to be with one woman is well respected. But at the end what really matter is the man you are to your family...

Your vision for your household

Your influenced principles from your household to the world etc.

Look let me tell you... I have been married going to 9years.. i love my wife and everyone

But i can't promise you will be the only woman

But one thing i can give with my last breath is your personal goals

I will make sure i put you where you really want to be with my last blood.

I won't complete your happiness... but your work on earth will.

I won't be there forever... but i will make sure your name is written on Gold before i leave.

But don't make me your happiness... just make me your man.

For those who really want to be faithful with one woman... the logic is very simple...

Make God a convenient about staying faithful to one woman. Then you have started a journey of being faithful. The fear of God is everything... you don't want to take it for granted.

But if you make a woman a promise... my brother it is just a lip say. Time will overturn many events.

nice one
Re: . by ayobarmy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chuks9000:
Hnmm. Oga, if you are busy with God's relationship, adultery will not be your problem.
Think of it this way:
Do you think the Eze or Oba or emir wishes to learn Chinese in order to communicate with his people?
Fornicating is for those who think and believe it is part of their curriculum.
If you really know why you are married, then focus your energy on those reasons. You'll discover that you don't need those negative things to stay happy in your marriage.
May God Increase your knowledge, In Jesus Name
Re: . by davidpeace99: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2020
My name is David and i reside in Surulere. Most people - Business men and women, people on jobs that require time and presence find it tough to arrange/clean the house, work and take care of the kids altogether. I can help lift a bit of the burden by arranging/cleaning your entire house. Also, documents that can guarantee your safely can be provided. I work solely and i try to be efficient. So my number is 08110275067. You can chat via whatsapp and also call or text. Good Day All and Thank you
Re: . by drnoel: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Someone talked about cheating on ur spouse and everyone here is talking about god this, god that, Bible said this and that. Means remove all those variables and they will all turn to cheaters.
It's just like one very fine Jehovah's witnesses lady that kept coming to preach to me in school then (a long time ago). She didn't believe it when I fired her cookie, God forgive me but I was really a scoundrel in my younger days. She still kept coming back but preaching was far from her mind after then. Anyways what is the reason for the epistle above, it is that I never take anyone that comes with Bible and religious verses serious after that experience.
To the OP, it's a principle thing. Once u make up ur mind that u don't want to do certain things and intend to keep to it, u won't. It wouldn't be easy at first but u would definitely follow thru. U Just need to know Ur priorities and u have to prioritize somethings that are impt to u.
Sometimes it surprises me that someone like me can stop all the mischieves I took part of in my younger days.
Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / 18 Awkward And Mortifying Pregnancy Photos / Nigerian Parents Are The Bane Of Growth And Development In This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.