Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3418 Views)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Chuks9000: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
ayobarmy:
May God Increase your knowledge, In Jesus Name
Amen.
But when you think of beer, your eyes will be looking out for the next cool joint to catch fun. Same with women.
When God guide's your going out and coming in, I doubt if you will fall for any temptation.
Re: . by grafixdon: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
I'm not a Saint. Reason I'm still faithful to her is that I don't like spending unnecessarily. And adultery is very expensive. How can I spend almost 100k for a side chick because of sex? Chatting and calling is very tiring, I'm too lazy to start chatting or calling.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
grafixdon:
I'm not a Saint. Reason I'm still faithful to her is that I don't like spending unnecessarily. And adultery is very expensive. How can I spend almost 100k for a side chick because of sex? Chatting and calling is very tiring, I'm too la start or chatting or calling.
meaning you will gladly cheat if the financial implications isn't a big deal.hmm women should just accept that fact that it is a man's nature to cheat,the comments so far are proof.
Re: . by grafixdon: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
peepydelano:
meaning you will gladly cheat if the financial implications isn't a big deal.hmm women should just accept that fact that it is a man's nature to cheat,the comments so far are proof.

I'll cheat, 100% sure, but I've no such time now

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
grafixdon:

I'll cheat, 100% sure, but I've no such time now
lol I like how you came out clean

1 Like

Re: . by Leezah(f): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Do you have a mail? if yes, let me have it. I do not respond to pm's.
ayobarmy:
May God Increase your knowledge, In Jesus Name
Re: . by ayobarmy(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
Do you have a mail? if yes, let me have it. I do not respond to pm's.

ayosure2@gmail.com
Re: . by Leezah(f): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2020
ayobarmy:

2@gmail.com
check
Re: . by drnoel: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2020
grafixdon:
I'm not a Saint. Reason I'm still faithful to her is that I don't like spending unnecessarily. And adultery is very expensive. How can I spend almost 100k for a side chick because of sex? Chatting and calling is very tiring, I'm too lazy to start chatting or calling.

This man is lazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant 12 Year Old / Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. / Why (married) Women Cheat: A Married Man Goes Undercover On Ashley Madison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.