Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. (3125 Views)

Obi Sends Condolences to The Family Of Late Asagba Of Asaba, HRM Chike Edozien / Chike Edozien 96th Birthday: Okowa Greets Asagba Of Asaba Obi / Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by real1000: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please my good people I had a dream last night in that my dream people were saying that Obi prof.Joseph Chile Edozien died but before he die in my dream he send someone to call one of his chiefs that he want to make his last wish but the chief didn't get there on time before he die when the chief get there the first question he asked people around was did obi make his last wish.please everybody should pray for Asagba of Asaba for more years in his life and peace in Asaba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by sapientia(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
How old is he?

1 Like

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by ArewaGoon: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Go drink Malaria medicine

6 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by real1000: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
ArewaGoon:
Go drink Malaria medicine
OK sir
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by real1000: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
sapientia:
How old is he?
I don't know.
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Bialegend(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Is Asaba Igboland? Are Asaba people Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Efezik007(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
ipobtic dream. stay clear from Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Igbo amaka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by iammo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin

Ibo people just funny, thousand threads daily just for attention but just a single news on Sanusi we barely forget they exist

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Coldie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bialegend:
Its Hausa land

6 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Tobrasky: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bialegend:
No they are Chinese

6 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by AceRoot(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tobrasky:

No they are Chinese

No, that is not what I heard. A group of them I went to school with, claim to be proper black Scots.

3 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by GamalNasser: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
When will u dream about uninterrupted electricity for Nigeria
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by SciLab: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
iammo:
grin

Ibo people just funny, thousand threads daily just for attention but just a single news on Sanusi we barely forget they exist

Ewedu muslim fool, hopeless kazeemu, you get mouth odour and body odour join together. Go brush your gbegiri mouth abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
AceRoot:

No, that is not what I heard. A group of them I went to school with, claim to be proper black Scots.

And here I was thinking they were South Asians.

4 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Sokosuji: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
SciLab:

Ewedu muslim fool, hopeless kazeemu, you get mouth odour and body odour join together. Go brush your gbegiri mouth abeg.
you should have just ignored the rubber bearing yorobba alamajiri cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Bialegend(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Coldie:

Its Hausa land
No, i want those amala and gbegiri fools to respond to me.

1 Like

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by gidgiddy: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bialegend:

No they are Swedish

1 Like

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
They are all busy on Amotekun thread on NL masturbating furiously.
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
iammo:
grin

They are quite the agent provocateur.

Jumping from one thread to another shouting Yoloba Moslem.

You'd think their lives depended on who shouted the loudest. cheesy

There's a thread on politics section where Fulani herdsmen are busy decimating their kindred.

You won't see them there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Jakalanda: 4:17am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
They are all busy on Amotekun thread on NL masturbating furiously.
[/s]
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Jakalanda: 4:18am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

They are quite the agent provocateur.

Jumping from one thread to another shouting Yoloba Moslem.

You'd think their lives depended on who shouted the loudest. cheesy

There's a thread on politics section where Fulani herdsmen are busy decimating their kindred.

You won't see them there.

[/s]
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Heineken(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Bro I wonder why u posted that thing. Me and you bin talk and I even called you na... See what I don't want is happening now. People telling me I didn't show remorse. Why na bro? This is the second time you're calling me out. You have my number na. Why can't you tell me I messed up personally.
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Mahsums: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Who is he?
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Coldie:

Its Hausa land

Tobrasky:

No they are Chinese

AceRoot:

AlfaSeltzer:

And here I was thinking they were South Asians.

gidgiddy:

No they are Swedish

What are you guys saying? I got an info from a very reliable source that they migrated from koronu, Ibadan "Where people don't think" to where they are found now. I know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by ttomexy(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Joseph Chike Edozien
DescriptionObi Prof. Joseph Chike Edozien, CFR, JP, the Asagba or traditional ruler of Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria was born on July 28, 1925 in Asaba. Wikipedia
Born: 28 July 1925 (age 94 years), Nigeria
Parents: Nathaniel Okafor Edozien
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bialegend:

No, It is not.
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Heineken(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Real1000 abeg make we forget the talk.. Abeg no reply or post anything regarding that again there. Don't want to be popular here.
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
real1000:
Please my good people I had a dream last night in that my dream people were saying that Obi prof.Joseph Chile Edozien died but before he die in my dream he send someone to call one of his chiefs that he want to make his last wish but the chief didn't get there on time before he die when the chief get there the first question he asked people around was did obi make his last wish.please everybody should pray for Asagba of Asaba for more years in his life and peace in Asaba.

Are you from Asaba?

If not why are you dreaming about another man's king.
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Coldie(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ardar:

What are you guys saying? I got an info from a very reliable source that they migrated from koronu, Ibadan "Where people don't think" to where they found now. I know what am saying.

Wow... So they are Yoruba's cool.

We don't give a fvck, if u say we must beg u before u recognize your igboness they can go fvck themselves
Re: Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. by Heineken(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Real1000 you see what you caused bro... Someone is calling me a scammer cos of what you posted? You shouldn't hev bro. U have my nos... Nawao. And God knows I like you o..

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President / Rain Destroys Abakpa-nike Road Commissioned Last Month By Ugwuanyi (photos/video / NLC's Joe Ajaero With Imo State LP Governorship Candidate (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.