Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Only Legends Can Remember This Movie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Legends Can Remember This Movie (1412 Views)

Only Legends Can Recognize This Legends [picture] / (18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
I repeat only legends can.

If you do tell us a litle about it

Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by SisterFire(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
rodgermetty:
I repeat only legends can.

If you do tell us a litle about it
...the one olu Jacobs featured right?
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
SisterFire:
...the one olu Jacobs featured right?
lmao i think alongside Liz benson
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by imiski(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kai my papa almost catch me with this film. Back in the day. Man done old oh.
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by imiski(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Poor story line only thing good about the movie was the sex scenes.
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by Exodora: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
You mean pirate if the carribian
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by Djshyne007(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
My family gathered in front of this movie thinking it was Pirates of the Carribean.... But me wey don see am before, stylishly comot for house.... Heard Mumsy had to rush to switch off the tv as her grandkids were around grin grin grin
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
imiski:
Kai my papa almost catch me with this film. Back in the day. Man done old oh.
omo you for hear am be that o
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
imiski:
Poor story line only thing good about the movie was the sex scenes.
well thats the selling point, its a pirate of the caribean parody
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Exodora:
You mean pirate if the carribian
you na new generation, this one is Pirate or pirate Bleep
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Djshyne007:
My family gathered in front of this movie thinking it was Pirates of the Carribean.... But me wey don see am before, stylishly comot for house.... Heard Mumsy had to rush to switch off the tv as her grandkids were around grin grin grin
how manage, how it take reach there and why you no warn them stylishly
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by Exodora: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
rodgermetty:
you na new generation, this one is Pirate or pirate Bleep
Ok
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by SisterFire(f): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
rodgermetty:
lmao i think alongside Liz benson
...do you think I am mocking op?

Olu Jacob was a dugged black actor in uk
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na bf repent
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
SisterFire:
...do you think I am mocking op?

Olu Jacob was a dugged black actor in uk
yes he was, he was nominated for oscar 9 times and he took 7 home as the best Hollywood actor
Re: Only Legends Can Remember This Movie by rodgermetty(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
positivevibez:
Na bf repent
boy friend?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop A Boner From Showing?? / What Is Wrong With Nairaland / Ama Dufie Is The Curvy Police Woman That Is Causing Commotion On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.