Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) (840 Views)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Moneyfem: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
These days, the way feminists want us to believe that men and women are equal in all ramifications is alarming. Some days ago, a lady wrote on her page that women are perfectly equal to men and in all sides of life. In worth and purpose, I strongly agree but all these feminists should admit that the way God wired both genders are different and so are their responsibilities and values in some terms. I'm not an apostle of gender inequality but of gender balance. I think men and women balance each other.

To cut the long story short, below are some reasons why feminists should admit that men and women are different in some ways:

1. Differences in Physical Configurations: We all know the physical body features peculiar to men and women respectively. It is a fact that generally, men are usually physically more powerful than women. Why boasting that you are equal in all dimensions to a man when you don't have muscle and strength like him?

2. Physical Responsibilities: This stems from the point above. Have you ever experienced a situation where a woman needed to carry a heavy load and she said, 'Elizabeth(her grown-up daughter), go and call uncle Julius to help us carry this load'? Why she or Elizabeth didn't carry it? All these feminists should just admit that men are superior when it comes to physical responsibilities. How many times have you seen a female power engineer of your electricity distribution company mount your pole before? I'm not saying we don't have female power engineers but what I'm saying is that they usually reserve connection and disconnection on poles for their male engineers. It's not gender inequality but safety measure because women are fragile and more sensitive than men.

2. Family Leadership: In as much as the father of the house is alive, he remains the Chairman of the home. I think this is not arguable since the Bible stipulates it . Even when the husband is unemployed/broke, a responsible woman will accord her husband due respect.

4. Financial Responsibilities Between Parents: I don't have to dwell much on this. Other things being equal, a typical African woman(feminists inclusive) will expect her husband to discharge more financial responsibilities on their children than her. Some will even leave all financial responsibilities for the man especially if the man earns more than her. You expect this from your man and you still equate yourself to him in all aspects?

5. Bravery: Women are more sensitive and fragile. They're more timid and afraid of physical dangers than men. More men can kill snakes than women. More men can sleep alone in the room for weeks than women. We have more male drivers than women. More men are in the military than women. We have more male pilots than females. More men are into active politics than women. It is not gender inequality but what those activities require is bravery which most women don't possess maximally. Women themselves avoid some of those activities.

What Gender Equality Is

1. Education to all regardless of gender.

2. Equal Access to health facilities.

3. Equal access to other infrastructure

4. Access to economic and social opportunities.

5. Equal rights to fundamental Human Rights.

6. Others

Women should respect men as men are doing and men should give women more opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by holocron: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wow
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
U have sense

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by budaatum: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Moneyfem:

1. Differences in Physical Configurations: We all know the physical body features peculiar to men and women respectively. It is a fact that generally, men are usually more physically more powerful than women. Why boasting that you are equal in all dimensions to a man when you don't have muscle and strength like him.
Thankfully, you said, "generally". Unfortunately for you, now the woman has freed herself from the kitchen and begun going to the gym, there's quite a lot of women with more muscle and strenght than you have.

Moneyfem:
2. Physical Responsibilities: This stems from the point above. It's not gender inequality but safety measure because women are fragile and more sensitive than men.
You are just showing your ignorance here.

Moneyfem:
2. Family Leadership: In as much as the father of the house is alive, he remains the Managing Director of the home. I think this is not arguable since the Bible stipulates it . Even when the husband is unemployed/broke, a responsible woman will accord her husband due respect.
Oh! A Bible thing, is it. Bet you'd argue that Mary, who came from a learned house and was learned herself, as evidenced from her quoting the Torah. It's likely not something you are aware of, not many are, but thanks to her, Jesus Christ was a Messiah and not a carpenter.

Moneyfem:
4. Financial Responsibilities Between Parents: I don't have to dwell much on this. A typical African woman(feminists inclusive) will expect her husband to discharge more financial responsibilities on their children than her.
You said "typical", yet many here will tell you how their mothers were financially responsible for them while daddy was out chasing skirt.

Moneyfem:

5. Bravery: Women are more sensitive and fragile. They're more timid and afraid of physical dangers than men. More men can kill snakes than women. More men can sleep alone in the room for weeks than women. We have more male drivers than women. More men are in the military than women. We have more male pilots than females. More men are into active politics than women. It is not gender inequality but what those activities require is bravery which most women don't possess maximally. Women themselves avoid some of those activities.
Do you live in some dark place or something where the women around you have been battered into submission?

Moneyfem:
What Gender Equality Is

1. Education to all.

2. Equal Access to health facilities.

3. Equal access to other infrastructure

4. Access to economic and social opportunities.

5. Equal rights to fundamental Human Rights.

6. Others
I forgive you. If you had not included the above I would have stuck my tit in your mouth to educate you!

Moneyfem:
Women should respect men as men are doing.
Men who respect women never forget who carried them in the womb for 9 months and fed them tit till they could eat solids.

That said, please note!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Moneyfem: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Madam, I respect your thoughts. I understand your pain. My point is that as we preach the fundamentals of gender equality as pinpointed in my conclusion, we shouldn't fail to admit the basic differences between the two genders especially from physical and family perspectives.
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Moneyfem: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Both genders are important and complementary to each other but that doesn't say they don't have differences in configurations and functions.
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Feminist don't understand that there are things they can(should) do that men can't(shouldn't) do and likewise there are things men can(should) do that they can't (shouldn't) do
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
When they understand that both gender have different strengths and weaknesses they will be released from their anger and bitterness.
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Moneyfem: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Women have begun to understand that men and women have their respective strengths and weaknesses.
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Moneyfem: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
A man cannot have babies all by himself and vice versa. They both need each other. That's another side to it.
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Moneyfem: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
When they understand that both gender have different strengths and weaknesses they will be released from their anger and bitterness.

You are on point. Strengths and weaknesses are not the same in most ramifications.
Re: 5 Ways Men(boys) Are Different From Women(girls) (Feminists Should Take Note) by Altair25(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2020
OP Have you tried quenching a forest fire with a cup of iced water? No? That's exactly what you're trying to do by 'educating' these feminazi's.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Family Issues / Distress Sale: A Plot Of Land / How To Get Moisture Out Of A Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.