Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) (97282 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2020
bamdexfarms:

Actually it is you that is the Ignoramus. The Bible and Koran were ancient books that doesn't realise the genetic implications of inbreeding. The royal families of Europe suffered from this acts. Diseases like Hemophilia, Sickle cell anemia and the popular Harpsberg Jaw was as a result of inbreeding. A simple Google search will clarify all these your ancient way of life.
It's glaring you suffer dyslexia or you decided to ignore the last sentence in my earlier post.. No you're using same thing I earlier stated as your strong point... Read all through again.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Mac2016(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
delishpot:

No where did it say that God said its OK in the bible but people practiced it cos that was how best they could manage not to marry women from other tribes.

There are many things not directly discouraged or chastised in the bible eg when lots daughters made him drunk, had sex with him and got pregnant for him. The fact that it happened in the bible and went unponished doesn't make it acceptable practice does it? Even the same Bible spoke against those acts ie sleeping with one's sister, father, father inlaw, stealing etc but we have cases in the bible where those said to be walking closely with God did those same things and were not punished for it.
Anything that's not expressly frowned at in both scriptures are left to either personal decision or deemed fit.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
bamdexfarms:

Actually it is you that is the Ignoramus. The Bible and Koran were ancient books that doesn't realise the genetic implications of inbreeding. The royal families of Europe suffered from this acts. Diseases like Hemophilia, Sickle cell anemia and the popular Harpsberg Jaw was as a result of inbreeding. A simple Google search will clarify all these your ancient way of life.

Royal families of Europe suffered from t Sickle cell anemia? That's some strong shit you are smoking.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by gouken2: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nwodosis:
He married his cousin? This na inbreeding o! No wonder their ideas and approach to life remain the same.
Is AdoBayero related to him?
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:

They were not siblings.

Read the story from beginning. Even after Abraham was caught that Sarah was his wife and not his sister, he maintained the lie to avoid the wrath of Abimelech. I understand if you're an atheist but it takes more than reading to understand the bible.
Sarah was related to Abraham...stop this hate even in United States cousins marry and nothing is wrong with it... it's permissible in Islam
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
adanny01:

SLS is a Bayero himself but didn't bear the name.

Abdullahi Bayero was SLS's great grandfather and former Emir. SLS's grandfather - Muhammadu Sanusi I was Abdullahi Bayero's 1st son and successor.

SLS's grandfather, and Ado Bayero were brothers and sons of Abdullahi Bayero. So Ado Bayero is a younger brother to SLS's grandfather.

That means Ado Bayero was SLS's granduncle. The new Emir Aminu Bayero is SLS's uncle. SLS's wife is the current Emir's younger sister, also his aunt.

I hope am correct.
You will make a good genealogist
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by elrayzor(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Queen Elizabeth married her cousin too why the fuss about Sanusi
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mutigadara1:
Who told it's a sin to carry your wife? Pls if you don't have any useful thing to say just stay quiet, it's better.
You rather keep quiet because I am entitled to my opinion.How many Hausa or Fulani you have seen carry their women in that manner?You are free to proof me wrong but it is impolite to tell someone to keep quiet.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Tycoonejr: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sad to say the bald headed man sitting at the back would be dead by now.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Larrydasilva(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
yaksdavirus:
Marrying his cousin, that's why sickle cell anaemia is rampant among d fulani tribe
Olodo
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Larrydasilva(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
yaksdavirus:
Marrying his cousin, that's why sickle cell anaemia is rampant among d fulani tribe
Common understanding, you no get.
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by vic155: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
amaniro:
I don't understand the blood ties between SLS and The Ado Bayero family
They are all from the same grand parents
Re: Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) by Longman180(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
tomdon:

Yes
It is allowed in their culture/Islam but I doubt if Yoruba Muslims can try such
yes you are right, cause Yoruba can't do without culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.