Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,398 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. (751 Views)

How To Finance Your Already Existing Business Or A Great Business Ideas. / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! / Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by dedons: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good day great Nairalanders. I urgently need help in financing an LPO to the tune of N1.5m.

I have tried all possible avenue to no avail.

Please help as suggestions are also welcome.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by ProtectMyMoney: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
dedons:
Good day great Nairalanders. I urgently need help in financing an LPO to the tune of N1.5m.

I have tried all possible avenue to no avail.

Please help as suggestions are also welcome.

Thank you in anticipation.

Try banks or loan companies.

How much is the profit on the LPO and what is the maximum payment time given by the company issuing the LPO?

I was once issued LPO by NAFDAC to supply Diesel. I financed the LPO by paying the Diesel supplier immediately he discharged the Diesel into the required storage tanks, thinking NAFDAC will pay me the following week as mentioned by the LPO issuer....for where!

One week, became two weeks, calling, visiting, etc etc, two weeks became one month, one month became two months, two months became four months before my money came out.
Re: Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by dedons: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Try banks or loan companies.

How much is the profit on the LPO and what is the maximum payment time given by the company issuing the LPO?

I was once issued LPO by NAFDAC to supply Diesel. I financed the LPO by paying the Diesel supplier immediately he discharged the Diesel into the required storage tanks, thinking NAFDAC will pay me the following week as mentioned by the LPO issuer....for where!

One week, became two weeks, calling, visiting, etc etc, two weeks became one month, one month became two months, two months became four months before my money came out.

I have tried but didn't get any.
Re: Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by deltateam: 4:38am On Mar 12, 2020
dedons:
I have tried but didn't get any.

I see trouble looming ahead. Avoid huge loans you can't pay back. It will backfire.
Re: Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by dedons: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2020
deltateam:

I see trouble looming ahead. Avoid huge loans you can't pay back. It will backfire.
Oga this is a very simple and straight forward business LPO. I supply and get paid in 2weeks. Perhaps I'm dealing with a private establishment not the Government.
Re: Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by Goodgod213: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2020
dedons:
Oga this is a very simple and straight forward business LPO. I supply and get paid in 2weeks. Perhaps I'm dealing with a private establishment not the Government.

Mr LPO since it is a simple and straightforward, finance your contract and execute it. Even I worked for two private reputable companies that is popular and renowned and got my pay after 6 months. Guy finance your problem and stop begging for money
Re: Help! I Need About N1.5m To Finance A LPO. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please what do you intend supplying .

(1) (Reply)

Kasox, Zosox Or Dylan Is A Chinese Scammer. Do Not Do Business With Him / IG CEO Is Managing One Of The World's Biggest Social Networks From His Garage / Lucrative Business : Start From Home With 5K And Make 60k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.