Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (8682 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Arrewa:
see your life...

You have sex app on your phone...

Stop bleeping Oloshos, they're draining your destiny... That's you always get confuse,mentioning me on post that doesn't concern me
Mutum banza! Just ask me to share the sex app with you. I know you are dying to try your new magani buratashi on your latest masked love peddler grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
stupidity:
So I couldn’t sleep this night, I opened the “fvck-app” on my phone and signal one fine asx shorty to come for a shorty.

This girl came and was looking like the younger version of the photo I saw on the fvck app. grin

I nearly bursted into laugh when she alighted from the cab.

I told her then and there to go home. The cab was already zooming off, I signaled him and gave me 2k on top the 1k fee and told him to take her back home.

The small girl was dazed. I left her and the cab outside the gate.

Looking at her I couldn’t help but imagine how she’d moan/scream. More like raping a minor. Naaahh!!

Ma go force myself sleep. This konji will be dealt with later in the day.

Stupidity has lost his sanity, apparently. Pls, do avoid him..
Re: Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
This happened. I was the cab.
Re: Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) by Starz825(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
So I couldn’t sleep this night, I opened the “fvck-app” on my phone and signal one fine asx shorty to come for a shorty.

This girl came and was looking like the younger version of the photo I saw on the fvck app. grin

I told her then and there to go home. The cab was already zooming off, I signaled him and gave him 2k on top the 1k fee and told him to take her back home.

Looking at her I couldn’t help but imagine how she’d moan/scream. More like raping a minor. Naaahh!!

so stupidity...na you be the Mr nobody
Re: Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) by kiddkash(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020

I told her then and there to go home. The cab was already zooming off, I signaled him and gave him 2k on top the 1k fee and told him to take her back home.

let me consult the oracles

this one pass me
Re: Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

Stupidity on the beat again..
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? / After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! / Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.