Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus (81435 Views)

China Fooled The World With Corona Virus To Become World Power - USA / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by onecc(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:

Dear CoronaVirus, it is like you are an August visitor on a global tour. But if eventual you come to Nigeria, pls pay courtesy visit to the Nigerian elites first - especially the ones that are in govt and chopping our monies.
Dear CoronaVirus now that our medical tourists elites cannot go abroad for medical checkup, i beg u to visit them and their families now. Chase them into our hospitals they abandoned and refused to fund, Let them have opportunity to go and experience poor medical facilities in our hospitals.
Dear CoronaVirus, i beg u when you visit the elites, hit them hard to point that they will become medical victims in the poor hospitals they established, smack them hard and let them release the monies they stole and start funding our hospitals.
But Dear CoronaVirus, spare those that are the poor and down trodden. They have for long been the victims of exploitation in this country. Let your vengeance speak for them.
AMEN,AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nairalandmonika: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
polite2:
Really sad... I thought prof Iwo have the cure already
I wonder how some of you think, the man only propose a formula to cure saz not coronavirus, and such vaccine take about one year to test. They are different vaccine been tested all over the world but it will take about one year b4 anyone will be approved.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by polite2(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I wonder how some of you think, the man only propose a formula to cure saz not coronavirus, and such vaccine take about one year to test. They are different vaccine been tested all over the world but it will take about one year b4 anyone will be approved.
easy bro. I wouldnt have gotten all the info u just shared na
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by CSTR2: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Stop foreign flights now.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by AFONJACOW(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2020
When is jubrin buhari traveling to China to commiserate with them We need that put that ediot under lock, coroV or no coroV..
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by AFONJACOW(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2020
When is jubrin buhari traveling to China to commiserate with them We need to put that ediot under lock, coroV or no coroV..
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Kiddllc: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2020
The plague is finally here
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by davidmoyes(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2020
mustaphagreens:

Ha ha..memories. Forrest Gump.

Mama always said "Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Fragility6: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Zooposki:

He is right. Most of the rich in America and the developed world, including the mega churches all promote child trafficking and organ harvesting. It’s a well run organization.

But he doesn't have an evidence or record of Hanks involving in child trafficking.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
It will shock you all to know that China where the virus originated from has more or less put a complete lid on it... While the sophisticated Europe is running amok like headless chickens!!! Pity!

1 Like

Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by mranova(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
So na em use e mouth tell everybody say e get the virus undecided

Before nko? To save people. You have just told us if na you, you go hide am spread to as many as possible.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Kreme(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:

Dear CoronaVirus, it is like you are an August visitor on a global tour. But if eventual you come to Nigeria, pls pay courtesy visit to the Nigerian elites first - especially the ones that are in govt and chopping our monies.
Dear CoronaVirus now that our medical tourists elites cannot go abroad for medical checkup, i beg u to visit them and their families now. Chase them into our hospitals they abandoned and refused to fund, Let them have opportunity to go and experience poor medical facilities in our hospitals.
Dear CoronaVirus, i beg u when you visit the elites, hit them hard to point that they will become medical victims in the poor hospitals they established, smack them hard and let them release the monies they stole and start funding our hospitals.
But Dear CoronaVirus, spare those that are the poor and down trodden. They have for long been the victims of exploitation in this country. Let your vengeance speak for them.
Wow! i love this
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by skyfather09(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:
So na em use e mouth tell everybody say e get the virus undecided
asin eh... if i tell people say this virus na scam, them no go Belive.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2020
bluefilm:
Wow!

Her boobs still looks good at het age.

That is quite remarkable.
undecidedundecided
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Midas01: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Forrest Gump? No way!!!
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Midas01: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2020
My favorite scene of the movie.
davidmoyes:
Run Forest, Run!!!
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Midas01: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Good points you made.
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
I don’t believe

Tom hanks that codedly promotes child trafficking, who knows if he’s a pedo (you can check his tweets and IG posts, so fvcking weird shocked

How can a socks be washed ashore without a sand on it ?

Just be careful how you supports these celebs, pigs have more dignity than most

I would have believed if it was in Europe or China he contacted it, some deep state actors will use this to go underground

A lil over 127 cases in Australia, he flies PJ and celebs hardly mingle with we the down trodden, so tell me how he got this
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by jimmynauty: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
julybaba:
Scientists need to research this virus more.
science is failed...Fear is Broden..Worryfulment everywhr lol
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
i think this corona is not deadly as we think its looking at the way those rich people keep saying they are tested positive to it oneafter the other if its as deadly as ebola you wouldnt have heard any of them talking about it
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by bluefilm: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

undecidedundecided

Oga na wetin na?

Why are you frowning?

Just Take a second look at those wonderful boobs to see if i dey lie.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by gouken2: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
So many celebrities. Testing positive these days.. It is well..
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
safarigirl:

Our System is much better than your revered America and Europe, just because your white masters are imploding under pressure, does not mean we will implode too.

This corona virus will show the world that white people aren't the gods they have convinced the world that they are.
stop trying to sound intelligent. You either are or aren't. The latter is the case here.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Empiree:
africa is a lot saver. Your xtreme heat is positive thing.
Places in Europe and North America do experience times of heat. This is the case with parts of Italy and California. But the virus has cretpt there. So heat or not. It's something air can carry.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
adioolayi:
Stop writing nonsense.... Nigeria's response to coronavirus containment has been top notch.... It's been celebrated by WHO...don't just assume nothing is working in this country. Your so called developed countries are bitting their fingers for taking WHO's waring like a pinch of salt. We may not be good in other things..but, for this COVID19 containment, Nigeria has been excellent
Okay. Don't be careful please. Kiss your girlfriend thag has flu and sneezes all over. Shake all you come across also. Standard procedure doesn't mean we have the infection. It means we know the value of being safe.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
alexxiswrites:
stop trying to sound intelligent. You either are or aren't. The latter is the case here.
at least I'm trying to sound intelligent, you're not even putting any effort into convincing anyone you're remotely intelligent.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
alexxiswrites:
Places in Europe and North America do experience times of heat. This is the case with parts of Italy and California. But the virus has cretpt there. So heat or not. It's something air can carry.
you see how much you don't have sense?

Can you compare the average weather in Italy and California to what obtains in Africa? Furthermore, don't you know that this time of the year, is relatively cold in those parts?

My friend, go and educate yourself.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
safarigirl:
you see how much you don't have sense?

Can you compare the average weather in Italy and California to what obtains in Africa? Furthermore, don't you know that this time of the year, is relatively cold in those parts?

My friend, go and educate yourself.
Please stop reading to reply. Read to also understand. I said they have "times of heat" not heat like Africa. I'll also have you know that not all of Europe has uniform weather. Besides, where in Africa does heat reach 70% degrees Celsius all year through? That's the maximum required to kill the virus. Now, you go and educate yourself.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
safarigirl:
at least I'm trying to sound intelligent, you're not even putting any effort into convincing anyone you're remotely intelligent.
No effort needed.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
please find a cure oo. I don't want one of my favorite actor to die yet
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Empiree: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
alexxiswrites:
we are told it is not airborne
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Empiree:
we are told it is not airborne
it is. The droplets are light enough to fly right onto your skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.