Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus (81439 Views)

China Fooled The World With Corona Virus To Become World Power - USA / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Exodora: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Someone said we shouldn't but okikirika wears again because of Coronavirus , how true could this be.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Truthbites: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL. What level of ignorance is this?

You guys have really been deceived by these people

I've lived abroad my dear. Their ghetto is finer than ur VI
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Truthbites: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
safarigirl:
LOL. What level of ignorance is this?

You guys have really been deceived by these people

Have you travelled out of Nigeria? Tell the truth, or Orumila go gun u down
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Truthbites:

Have you travelled out of Nigeria? Tell the truth, or Orumila go gun u down
I have traveled out of Nigeria, look at this one.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Truthbites: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
safarigirl:
I have traveled out of Nigeria, look at this one.

Where did u visit?
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
i like this guy in dat war movie saving private ryan
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Cousin9999: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2020
It's because of all the Chinese in Australia. There's tons there.
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Oga na wetin na?

Why are you frowning?

Just Take a second look at those wonderful boobs to see if i dey lie.
This express wey u dey go so...
Re: Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
safarigirl:
you see how much you don't have sense?

Can you compare the average weather in Italy and California to what obtains in Africa? Furthermore, don't you know that this time of the year, is relatively cold in those parts?

My friend, go and educate yourself.

Iran and Australia also have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.