Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football (47781 Views)

True Reasons Why India Don't Play Football / "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw / Real Reasons India Don't Play In The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by 21cents: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sleevia:

How can u say Liverpool don't have tactics? Just how?
pls don't respond to fools..

Dem no get tactics and they went to 2 UCL finals and lifted the second.

Dem no get tactics and they're leading EPL with over 20points gap.

Dem no get tactics and they decimated the best teams in Europe to lift UCL last season.

Dem no get tactics and they almost killed ATM yesterday with high pressing football and dictated the game all through.

him own EPL club wey get tactics no qualify for UCL.

him own club wey get tactics never lift anything since some years ago.

i no blame them.
na stupid Adrian wey goof for the first ATM goal I blame. that stupid error shattered morale of the players whom have worked hard to secure 2 goals.

na mumu Adrian give una mind to dey yarn nonsense since yesterday.

YNWA still.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
21cents:
pls don't respond to fools..

Dem no get tactics and they went to 2 UCL finals and lifted the second.

Dem no get tactics and they're leading EPL with over 20points gap.

Dem no get tactics and they decimated the best teams in Europe to lift UCL last season.

Dem no get tactics and they almost killed ATM yesterday with high pressing football and dictated the game all through.

him own EPL club wey get tactics no qualify for UCL.

him own club wey get tactics never lift anything since some years ago.

i no blame them.
na stupid Adrian wey goof for the first ATM goal I blame. that stupid error shattered morale of the players whom have worked hard to secure 2 goals.

na mumu Adrian give una mind to dey yarn nonsense since yesterday.

YNWA still.

na this mouth wey una get ,
make una trend for twitter for till now since last nite
amassed so much haters than fan
noisy lot
Adrian is not the cause of your loss you were outplayed
take your L in peace and get the fxxk off

the reason people hear liverpool today is cause of barca slept in their second leg game
unless they would have shipped you all to your usual location which is europa league
who did you decimate?

what is more decimating than getting flogged by 6 placed la liga team home and away
of drinking 3 goals in 20 minutes like a drunkard

you almost killed ATM but drank goals like heineken in 20 minutes
see who dey talk
go and carry high pressing trophy na
since there is a UCL for iron wey dey press cheesy cheesy cheesy
useless one season wonder team

you have waited 30 years for a league title cause of a below par EPL this season
the only single game which an opponent put up a good fight equivalent to ucl you drank 3
and not a coincidence the UCL has exposed the fraud team this season'

better hope Corona virus allows you win it cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by succri(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Atm beat Baca 3-2 and they only have 20% of the ball , that have been their style of play and they seem to have perfected the style , klop didnt think of extra time, and am sure he does not expect his side to attack for 90 min without getting tired on extra time , good game tho
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Beemhan(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
frankmoney:
I'm not a fan of Liverpool but la liga ain't the best league ... Real Madrid got beaten by man city ... Even Barca luckily escaped with a draw .... Atlanta trashed Valencia ... So what are you saying ?

Atletico did a double over loserpool, Bayern will probably score 10 past chelsea. Liepzig made playing tot'ham feel like a training match.

What are you saying?
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Beemhan(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Akuruoulo:

stat showed that only two la Liga teams have ever managed to win the ucl , and jus three have managed to get to the finals while Epl gat 5 different winner and 8 different finalist .
judge urself

Educate yourself https://www.football-coefficient.eu/coefficient/
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by 21cents: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
mtinfx:

noisy lot

the reason people hear liverpool today is cause of barca slept in their second leg game
unless they would have shipped you all to your usual location which is europa league
who did you decimate?

what is more decimating than getting flogged by 6 placed la liga team home and away

see who dey talk

you have waited 30 years for a league title cause of a below par EPL this season
the only single game which an opponent put up a good fight equivalent to ucl you drank 3

Story upon story..

My club na club wey get finesse for England with impressive trophies to boast of.

Allow me make my mouth in peace. You too can make mouth with your club's achievements nobody send you.

Highest UCL in England, Second most EPLs In England and you say make I no make mouth. Dey dere!!

If e easy laidat your club supposed dey carry everything left and right.

Abeg shift make I see road jor.!!
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by charlesm91(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
mtinfx:

noisy lot

who did you decimate?

see who dey talk

abeg dish am more hits back to back. The guy dey yarn dust
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Sleevia: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
ijayaone:

they are not creative in the midfield atall,if you watch their matches,na only to rush opponet dem sabi .if they are creative enough at the midfield they wouldn't have loss.only depend on there attack no plan B
you no get talk bro. Liverpool was relaxed and that cost them dearly
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by 21cents: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sleevia:
you no get talk bro. Liverpool was relaxed and that cost them dearly

Adrian's stupid goof which resulted in a goal killed morale of the team. it dawned on them like an effort in futility as the GK made the first horrible mistake.

everything was going fine. we had them at the jugular, till GK acted stupidly.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Sleevia: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
21cents:

Adrian's stupid goof which resulted in a goal killed morale of the team. it dawned on them like an effort in futility as the GK made the first horrible.

everything was going fine. we had them at the jugular, till GK acted stupidly.

Yeah. I was pained.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
As a Liverpool FC fan, we lost to a better team...last night. Period.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Barton25(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Football is all about results, proper football or not.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by sunerineri(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
What is the meaning of proper football? Playing an entertaining style of football and failed to win a match or Playing defensively with a very good tactics and win a match.In the case of ATM, i don't think they played defensively because they scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals against the best defenders.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
ginggerxy:
he is the holder of that cup the Last time I checked

But no one criticised him for sticking to his style when he won it the last time I checked.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Akuruoulo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Beemhan:

Educate yourself https://www.football-coefficient.eu/coefficient/

Are u okay at all ?
u went and updated Spanish dominant years.
when I saw the link I was so happy, but I simply end up disappointed with ur bias link .

educate urself further bro
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Akuruoulo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by jahlove4jah: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
I think it boils down to fatigue and a little bit of lack of motivation.

After going unbeaten in all competitions for so long and then the shocking defeat from Wattford. They have been struggling . ATM are playing no doubt but you cant compare the level of fatigue between both teams.
ppogba:

No fatigue.

Klopp is one of the loudest advocates of mid- season brake. H e got it. He rested His players in the penultimate round of the FA cup before his team lost out.

You cannot win all of the time.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by BENEAMATA: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2020
so erm , herr klopp , the atleti vanquished your team by not playing football properly and you being a darling that you are is trying to teach them the " proper " way of outscoring you even more than the 2 to 1 ratiio ? mister man you dull sad oh ye people , behold your upright man . they are only nice when they win .
" i never try to paint a picture of perfection " _ jose mourinho .
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by TruthSpeaker: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2020
THIS SHAMELESS MAN ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE FOR FAILURE. IF PLAYING IMPROPER FÚTBOL GRANTS HOME & AWAY VICTORY AGAINST THE CURRENT CHAMPIONS, THEN I WILL RATHER DIE WITH IT. YOU WANT TO BE INNOCENT IN JAIL, I’LL RATHER BE GUILTY AND BE AT A BAR CHILLING.
KEEP LICKING YOUR WOUND; DON’T FORGET YOU BROKE THE HEART OF MILLIONS OF LIVERPOOL FANS AROUND THE WORLD. YOU STARTED THIS SEASON AS IF YOU WERE GOING TO WIN IT ALL. NOW YOU WILL ONLY WIN EPL WHICH HAS ELUDED YOUR CLUB FOR SO LONG.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by 21cents: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2020
justnock:
As a Liverpool FC fan, we lost to a better team...last night. Period.
you're not a Liverpool fan jor.

atletico the better team?? seems you didn't watch the match.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by 21cents: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
THIS SHAMELESS MAN ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE FOR FAILURE. IF PLAYING IMPROPER FÚTBOL GRANTS HOME & AWAY VICTORY AGAINST THE CURRENT CHAMPIONS, THEN I WILL RATHER DIE WITH IT. YOU WANT TO BE INNOCENT IN JAIL, I’LL RATHER BE GUILTY AND BE AT A BAR CHILLING.
KEEP LICKING YOUR WOUND; DON’T FORGET YOU BROKE THE HEART OF MILLIONS OF LIVERPOOL FANS AROUND THE WORLD. YOU STARTED THIS SEASON AS IF YOU WERE GOING TO WIN IT ALL. NOW YOU WILL ONLY WIN EPL WHICH HAS ELUDED YOUR CLUB FOR SO LONG.

you can't win it all sometimes.

we had UCL last season. so I don't feel moved one bit.

if it was that easy Bayern Munich that has been perching on the bundesliga since a decade ago with a much better squad depth should have added more UCLs all those years.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2020
21cents:
you're not a Liverpool fan jor.

atletico the better team?? seems you didn't watch the match.

In the Goalkeeping department and midfield. Oblak was phenomenal and Thomas partey had a party.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Ronline(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
blowjohn:
The weirdest thing is that despite all the Spartacus defending and world war brick wall athletico Madrid displayed, all Atletico Madrid goals were pure class.
U begin to wonder why they dont attack. I wonder.. Even Liverpool keep is a basket..
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Ronline(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Once ball enter ATL Madrid defensive area, next thing is CLEARANCE. If you fire shot, they will block it, if you dribble one ATL Madrid player 3 will mark you. If your defenders push forward (mid-field) ATL Madrid can start a counter, get ready to run and save your keeper grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Miner13: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
namiji2598:
punter
dreamer
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Beemhan(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Akuruoulo:

Are u okay at all ?
u went and updated Spanish dominant years.
when I saw the link I was so happy, but I simply end up disappointed with ur bias link .

educate urself further bro

Ignorance is bliss grin grin Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico / Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / Tanya Okpala Wanders The Streets In Awka (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.