Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football (47808 Views)

True Reasons Why India Don't Play Football / "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw / Real Reasons India Don't Play In The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Richimills(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
allandutch:
Proper football kill am dia.
Last season's champions league final. Tottenham played good football and lost, all Liverpool did was blast the ball down the field to the front three for most of the match.
You just spoke my mind

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Jokerman:
Next time get cristiano Ronaldo, the breaker of defenses
See Propaganda shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2020
frankmoney:
I'm not a fan of Liverpool but la liga ain't the best league ... Real Madrid got beaten by man city ... Even Barca luckily escaped with a draw .... Atlanta trashed Valencia ... So what are you saying ?
How come La liga teams dominated Europe in the last 10 years??

4 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Thonee(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2020
E no matter as long as Dem score you proper goals knack u comot.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

LOL

As in, dat tin is somejow to me as well, i wil b like, wen u an actually score three past team like liverpool, why didn't u attack from the beginning??
They attacked when Liverpool players were tired!!
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by friday2011(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51846369

Klop, go sidon jare, them beat you hands down... No be by style, na by wu score goals. "Gba fun oga ee"

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by adenigga(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2020
gibzzhd:
They scored 3 goals against you.It showed they were tactical not defensive

Don't mind him, He's a bad looser!!
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Beedude(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Jokerman:
Next time get cristiano Ronaldo, the breaker of defenses
Same Atletico Madrid defeated a Madrid team with Ronaldo 4-0 and several draws . Against Juventus Ronaldo played first leg and were defeated 2 nil before his 2nd leg performance . Everything isn't centered on a player. Let's appreciate team effort when a team win. Messi and Ronaldo don't always save their teams. They are both humans .

8 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Iluvmycontr3: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Humanoid01:
Football is all about results, proper football or not.

I wonder if thr were no referees / officiating teams
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by OlujobaSamuel: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Bombastically00:
so what's ur point??.... Even if it's Allison in the goalpost yesterday,,,they will still concede... No one is perfect...
Allison won't concede such cheap goals. The difference between the two teams yesterday was the keeper, as solid as anyone wants to claim their defence was yesterday, attempts were made that their keeper was the saving grace.
Only the 3rd has a likelihood of passing through Allison, but I'm so sure he would have made a good attempt at it as the he won't stay glued to the 6yard box as Adrian did.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Iluvmycontr3: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Sharap, they outplayed you

Hahahaha. Let him be wailing dia
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by DaddyRochie1642: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51846369

Now he's Weeping and gnashing his teeth grin .... If Liverpool had won, he will be Waxing Lyrical during the interview
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Iluvmycontr3: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Yahman1:
I really felt for Liverpool because Dem hustle to score no be small, Atl can fustrate somebody eh angry

Hahahaha. ATM indeed
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Beedude(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2020
frankmoney:
I'm not a fan of Liverpool but la liga ain't the best league ... Real Madrid got beaten by man city ... Even Barca luckily escaped with a draw .... Atlanta trashed Valencia ... So what are you saying ?
U didn't observe the key word there 'dominated for 10yrs'. Form is temporal but class is permanent. From our calculations LA Liga teams have trashed EPL teams more. Imagine Sevilla who can't compete against Barça and Madrid beating Liverpool and Man united in recent years. Teams like Everton, Brighton, Sheffield don't even stand a chance against Getafe, R. Sociedad and co. Sevilla and Atletico won europa for consecutive years. Europa has now become a cup Man united, Chelsea and Arsenal crave to win. Madrid won ucl for consecutive years . This isn't fluke. It is inbuilt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Sanchez01: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2020
frankmoney:
The last 15 years... Kindly do a breakdown of the number of UCL trophies won by each of the top European leagues as well as the number of times the league representatives have played in the finals.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by dotedote: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Did you watch the match ?
ATM defended all 120 mins.

If they defended all 120 minutes, were their goals all own goals ?

Morata's icing on the cake was grin grin grin
YeyeDeySmell.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by clearcutz(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=frankmoney post=87369731] I'm not a fan of Liverpool but la liga ain't the best league ... Real Madrid got beaten by man city ... Even Barca luckily escaped with a draw .... Atlanta trashed Valencia ... So what are you saying ?[/quote
Where is Tottenham now?? Where is EPL untouchable Liverpool?? I can bet my balls that Chelsea is already out... So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Chingykay77(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2020
gibzzhd:
They scored 3 goals against you.It showed they were tactical not defensive
God no go make your drain away................klopp Bleep up na after 2-0 instead of him bringing in a defensive midfielder like fabinho he rather wanted to score more goals thinking ATM is FCB .............
I just hope he has learnt his lessons in the hands of the Tactical Diego
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Beedude(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Did you watch the match ?
ATM defended all 120 mins.
They defended for 120 mins and scored 3 solid goals. Hear urself again. People like you would celebrate Chelsea play against Barça and will cry foul when you are served with same meal. Is Klopp just know Atletico tactics? They were always solid at the back and clinical when going forward
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by LordShiva97(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
first athletico goal; Adrain kick the ball out, it fell straight to Felix. Felix found Marcos Llorente. Marcos got pass two Liverpool players before drilling a powerful shot into the net.

how is that a counter attack goal? it was a well worked goal by Felix and Marcos

I never said anything about a counterattack did I?
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Akuruoulo:

stat showed that only two la Liga teams have ever managed to win the ucl , and jus three have managed to get to the finals while Epl gat 5 different winner and 8 different finalist .
judge urself
Can you give more details on this stats pls
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2020
EACBLAZE:
But Ronaldo Juve did in Turin after 2goals down to Atletico
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by ijayaone: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2020
bluefilm:
True.

Na only defense dem sabi.

Very negative minded type of football.

Watching them play can be so boring.

Nothing like exciting football from them at all.

It's just that last nite, I wanted liverpool out at any cost by any means possible.

I prayed so hard for it.

And it came to pass.

Thank you Jesus.
mumu talk ,athletico were calm with d ball foolish liverpool are the ones that play rubbish only crosing and rushing no tactics,if you no football you will understand liverpool dey don't even have pattern,only depend on front three
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

I never said anything about a counterattack did I?
what then did you mean by Liverpool committed too many players forward? athletico were the team pressing when they scored their first goal

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by fredoooooo: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Alaye stop ranting ...
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by ijayaone: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

It's 5 years actually.
4 years dey won 2015 and 2020 season is still counting get ur fact right

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by bluefilm: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
ijayaone:

mumu talk ,athletico were calm with d ball foolish liverpool are the ones that play rubbish only crosing and rushing no tactics,if you no football you will understand liverpool dey don't even have pattern,only depend on front three

Na bad belle go kii all you nonsense manure fans.

Liverpool no get pattern but yet they are on top of the league with 25 points gap abi?

Dem no get pattern but yet you mentioned they depend on front three.

So that one no reach enough to be dia pattern for your mumu mind abi?

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Chingykay77:

God no go make your drain away................klopp Bleep up na after 2-0 instead of him bringing in a defensive midfielder like fabinho he rather wanted to score more goals thinking ATM is FCB .............
I just hope he has learnt his lessons in the hands of the Tactical Diego
there were trying to defend when Adrain kick the ball straight at Felix for athletico goal.

athletico were the better team over two legs. Liverpool had 0 shot on target during the first leg
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by mofedamijo(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Allison won't concede such cheap goals. The difference between the two teams yesterday was the keeper, as solid as anyone wants to claim their defence was yesterday, attempts were made that their keeper was the saving grace.
Only the 3rd has a likelihood of passing through Allison, but I'm so sure he would have made a good attempt at it as the he won't stay glued to the 6yard box as Adrian did.

Allison was the keeper for the first leg, and he conceded, so that is not a valid point.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by ijayaone: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Sleevia:
Nope.. They relaxed after scoring 2 goals. The first equalizer was caused by their keeper who isn't even as good as the Atletico keeper.

ter stegen de gea,buffon dey chop 4 who is adrian even same o black don chop before.stop thinking liverpool loose because of keeper.they simply dont have a tactics
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Emma1Oj(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2020
massinola:
They play improper football. Ode oloshi
U dey mind am.. I don't kn y his life depends on salah, mane and firmino. despite salah will be playing rubbish and greedy wit d ball still he will leave him on pitch. Minamino is on bench o.. still don't kn y he cluelesly removed Chambalain yestaday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" / Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / Kobe Bryant Speaking On Why He Usually Flies Private Helicopters (Throwback Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.