Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) (8813 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
I overheard some fine girls saying they prefare guys with beards. Pls how can I genetically engineer beards on this my face that is smooth like mango? Even pimple no gree comot talkless of beards...

Fp pls.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Rocktation, farano

Ubunja, martinez39s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Davash222(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
You don’t need beards, trust me.

15 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:
You don’t need beards, trust me.

Ehn...I want it like that

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
ElasticStone:

Ehn...I want it like that
if u have money even if u bald and beardless babes will start chasing u cheesy.
Ned Nwoko is bald and has no beards but girls are dying for him
Oshiomole has no beards and no hair but babes are crushing on him
why?
bros make money and u will be the dream of every girl in naija even if u have buck teeth join with k-leg and k-yansh cheesy.

29 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by joeferrari(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
My guy you don't need it to be looking matured or loved by females

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Who beard help?
Most successful pple don't keep beards.
Dangote, Otedola, Ubah, Oyedepo, Adeleke, Ronaldo, Kanye, Gov Makinde, Sanwoolu, GMB, liar Mohd, OBj, Gej, Ned Nwoko, Jay Z, meek mill, Wizkid, Big brother,... I can mention millions..

You don't need a fhuking beards, what you need is alot of moneyyy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Davash222(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
why?
bros make money and u will be the dream of every girl in naija even if u have buck teeth join with k-leg and k-yansh cheesy.
Who even said beards bring girls?
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:

Who even said beards bring girls?
op is looking for beards cos he believes with beards girls will start looking his way grin
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Davash222(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
op is looking for beards cos he believes with beards girls will start looking his way grin
If that’s what he believes, then he need sense not beards.

8 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
why?

Ehn...I still want the beards

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Who beard help?
Dangote, Otedola, Ubah, Oyedepo, Adeleke, Ronaldo, Kanye, Gov Makinde, Sanwoolu, GMB, liar Mohd, OBj, Gej, Ned Nwoko, Jay Z, meek mill, Wizkid, Big brother,... I can mention millions..

Thats true o. shocked shocked shocked

I just remembered that C Ronaldo no even get beards.

Oya, I have dumped my ambition for beards. Case closed!
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
if you want beards bc you want to attract hoes then that's kinda dumb but if you want it cuz u want to improve your self esteem then ok sorry to tell you this , but there isn't any way lol beards are genetic
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by manGODDED: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
why?
you talk true boss. Very sensible. Ned nwoko too far, Even G boys they get any babes they want.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Why must you have beards because of girls that don't even care about you?

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by manGODDED: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
GeeJack:
if you want beards bc you want to attract hoes then that's kinda dumb but if you want it cuz u want to improve your self esteem then ok sorry to tell you this , but there isn't any way lol beards are genetic
If he wants, there is. Minoxidil. Effective but understandably slow.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by manGODDED: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Who beard help?

I tire, all this things na mindset. In this life all you need is the right mindset and ethic and then everything you want go follow.
money, girls, respect and more
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by sunnedee2: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Beards sha.
I don't have beards (just about three strands which I remove promptly anytime I go for a hair cut) and I still get my own fair share of women.
The hairs on your face is not what defines you.
Dress well, smell nice and be yourself. Girls will come for you (Meanwhile not all girls like beards).
Notice I didn't mention money? Contrary to popular opinion, who will love you will love you regardless of money.

Davash222:

If that’s what he believes, then he need sense not beards.
True Talk.

3 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
For the beard gang grin

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by OluwasureGig: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
sunnedee2:
Beards sha.
I don't have beards (just about three strands which I remove promptly anytime I go for a hair cut) and I still get my own fair share of women.
The hairs on your face is not what defines you.
Dress well, smell nice and be yourself. Girls will come for you (Meanwhile not all girls like beards).
Notice I didn't mention money? Contrary to popular opinion, who will love you will love you regardless of money.

True Talk.
bro leave that thing. beards makes you look manly, confident and increases the respect you get from people especially girls. I noticed girls greet people properly with the title "bros" "brother" when they have beards than their beardless counterparts. just tell him that it's all genetics instead of telling him that what he needs is sense not beards

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Naomila: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
By the time u get beards now, you'd hear another group of girls saying they prefer clean shaven guys.. Wetin u go do then? tongue
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
You has just said what pain me most in this life, ajeh I hate myself anytime I remember that i no get beard.

Beard make man mature enough in front of women.

It's make u feel confident.

3 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
ElasticStone:
I overheard some fine girls saying they prefare guys with beards. Pls how can I genetically engineer beards on this my face that is smooth like mango? Even pimple no gree comot talkless of beards...

Fp pls.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Rocktation, farano

Ubunja, martinez39s

Bro, I am in my late 20s. See, I have scanty beards but I do snatch chicks from macho men with full beards... when I am in my element.
Just work on your confidence.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Omoba41(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
You wan use you money go buy touch begin dey find wetin no loss.
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by missimelda01(f): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
This situation ehn.. e get as e be
Don't worry, God will provide a lady that will love you for who you are cheesy.

Honestly it feels good to stroke a man's beards while falling asleep embarassed

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by vickydankal(f): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
You don’t know how lucky you are, you will be grateful when you know the stress other men go through every 2-3 days to keep a clean shave.

5 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Naomila:
By the time u get beards now, you'd hear another group of girls saying they prefer clean shaven guys.. Wetin u go do then? tongue
shave the beard fûck the pussy move on to the next is life that hard? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nnemuka:
For the beard gang grin
this 1s no get beard now??
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
this 1s no get beard now??
He has a hairy chest
Na dem
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Skmoda(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
shave the beard fûck the pussy move on to the next is life that hard? undecided
epic reply........
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Meedon: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
OluwasureGig:

bro leave that thing. beards makes you look manly, confident and increases the respect you get from people especially girls. I noticed girls greet people properly with the title "bros" "brother" when they have beards than their beardless counterparts. just tell him that it's all genetics instead of telling him that what he needs is sense not beards

Girls weh me and dem deh the same age the even call me uncle
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
You always have to stroke that beard for inspiration.
Ask Master Shifu grin

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Just be yourself. Not all ladies love beards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / """"""love Test! Totally Try It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.