Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor (2034 Views)

See What Bandits Did To This Young Ladies Pu**y (VERY Graphic Pics) / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by Linx1234: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nigerian female pastor Mrs. Veronica, the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, has made a wonderful statement that has caused a social media uproar.

Mrs. Veronica in her statement said she offers help to men who have infertility problems thus any man that ‘have s*x with her’ will be healed of his fertility problem because God has blessed her with an anointed Vag1na.

The female pastor made the statement during one of her Sunday church service in her church in Nigeria.

She went ahead to give her phone number so that any man with such a problem can contact her for a one-on-one session.

Further on to justify and make others believe especially men in her claims she took to social media precisely facebook to wite on her wall.

She wrote: “God gave me an anointed vagina, you only have to sleep with me and get healed of all your infertility problems. Men have gone through a lot in this generation and God sent me to liberate them. You can choose to believe my anointing or leave it but it remains true”.

Read her post here..............https://janefblog.com/12728-2god-has-blessed-anointed-my-puy-to-cure-all-your-infertility-problems-female-pastor/

Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by Henry22(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
She's hot grin
Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by Brunicekid(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Anointed Virgina?

Aaaaaahhhh...

This one shock me.
Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by Conner44: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Abeg how dem Dey take schedule session ni oh , e get as my own peepee been dey do me last week.

I wan do regular checkup before but this pastor way Na hin sure pass for me

1 Like

Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by espn(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Those with infertility and without go taste this woman p*ssy...Am sure behind the scene this comes at a cost...
Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by Lordwheez(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Olosho on the pulpit..... E gudu naa
Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by Lightangel65: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Henry22:
She's hot grin

You are funny lol and not also ok
Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by extralargehead(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
How much,Pastor?
Re: God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor by Homers123(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That Already Has A Baby? / What Does This Slang Mean / Chidinma: My Experience As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.