Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2651 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: . by MDBrand: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:
We started dating from 1st september and everything was going rossy and sweet for the first 2 month and I was so happy that I have found my missing rib, then since November everything about her attitude changed and we started having quarrel and misunderstaing almost everyday.

By January I went through her phone and discover she was cheating with on me with a guy in her I.T place. She beg and cry and I forgive her but that made me to begin to sleep around with different girls which she also found out and she confronted the other girl which led to fight between her and the other girl.

She always suck away my happiness whenever she visit me, right from the first day we had sex she always complain of pain, infact our sex life was a disaster because she is always crying of pains and I discover she also had a low libido and that was the reason her EX left her.

Her best friend and I are not in good terms because when we had misunderstanding last december she outrightly supported her friend which I know she has been trying to influence my girl to hate me.

The final of the whole issue is that since last week my girl has be acting cold towards me which provoked me and I also started acting cold also towards her which she ran to my place on tuesday to apologise and I forgave her but immediately she went home she resume the attitude and I sent her message that if she is tired of the relationship she can walk away and immediately she posted on facebook crying that if I love her I will never leave her for any attitude she display.

Few hours later I chatted her and she ignores my message after reading them then I told her from now till 12 midnight if she dont reply me I will know she doesnt love and will move on with my life but if she still loves me let her reply me with I Luv u before 12 midnight. She read the message and still ignore me, we were both online waiting for eachother action till 11pm and then I told her if you dont reply me till 12 midnight make sure you dont also reply me till we both die and leave this earth. She read it and ignore. Then b 11:20 pm she log out offline. I waited till 12 midnight no reply from her.

I have block her on facebook, delete all her pictures, delete her contact and wipe away everything that connect us. I want you to judge the situation and tell me you input where I went wrong or not.
What's your age? abeg

13 Likes

Re: . by Damsgold1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Brb
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: . by donbachi(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
In the court of public opinion....pride has no judge.it is always settled outside court.na pride destroy dis una relationship.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: . by Westernlove: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Congrats....Welcome to freeworld planet. Enjoy your stay and have fun as much as you like.You made a great decision!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Lightangel65: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Follow ubunja's pages and take the redpill, bitches are always like this.
She clearly doesn't love you at all, she is just giving you emotional torture

2 Likes

Re: . by Liposure: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
I hav 2 questions 4 u. A. How did u meet her b. what caused d first quarrel
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lightangel65:
Follow ubunja's pages and take the redpill, bitches are always like this.
She clearly doesn't love you at all, she is just giving you emotional torture
Am aware about ubunja redpill, am not naive about life. One thing I believe is that life always have a way of rewarding foolish people thats why I always try to do the right thing.
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jesu Christi!!!
Shey you don tear the leather... You don't understand the implication of your action until you are old enough to marry.
By the time you marry a used product, so used that the chasis son weak....na then your eye go clear.

It's obvious you have no value for brand new tear rubber..

Keep sleeping around oooo.

Baba God, I pray for brand new tear rubber !!! Even though it doesn't guarantee happiness and fulfilment in marriage, that doesn't mean I should settle for less.
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:

We met through facebook, she school in the state university while am in a federal university in the same town.
Nothing caused quarrel, she just start giving me attitude.

I blame parents of this age ... They have failed vowfully.

What you should be concerned with is how to make and earn a decent living after school, something your parents, school, society and the world at large should be proud of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by EliteDude(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Did I not humble myself enough to apologise? I told her am sorry that I still love her, let her just reply my message before 12 midnight

You don't own her bro. You've not paid her bride price. I know you would be angry at my post.
The truth is always better. Do you want to wait till you have daughters before you know the value of tear rubber?

I pray you wake up from your slumber
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Mr man am the one sponsoring my education and taking care of my life. Next time ask question before you jump to conclusion.

You weren't raised with the right values for females bro. Your girl cheated on you and you went about sleeping around? Just because you are training yourself?

Truth is bitter.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bruh! Move on with your life...go and enjoy life wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:
We started dating from 1st september and everything was going rossy and sweet for the first 2 month and I was so happy that I have found my missing rib, then since November everything about her attitude changed and we started having quarrel and misunderstaing almost everyday.

By January I went through her phone and discover she was cheating with on me with a guy in her I.T place. She beg and cry and I forgive her but that made me to begin to sleep around with different girls which she also found out and she confronted the other girl which led to fight between her and the other girl.

She always suck away my happiness whenever she visit me, right from the first day we had sex she always complain of pain, infact our sex life was a disaster because she is always crying of pains and I discover she also had a low libido and that was the reason her EX left her.

Her best friend and I are not in good terms because when we had misunderstanding last december she outrightly supported her friend which I know she has been trying to influence my girl to hate me.

The final of the whole issue is that since last week my girl has be acting cold towards me which provoked me and I also started acting cold also towards her which she ran to my place on tuesday to apologise and I forgave her but immediately she went home she resume the attitude and I sent her message that if she is tired of the relationship she can walk away and immediately she posted on facebook crying that if I love her I will never leave her for any attitude she display.

Few hours later I chatted her and she ignores my message after reading them then I told her from now till 12 midnight if she dont reply me I will know she doesnt love and will move on with my life but if she still loves me let her reply me with I Luv u before 12 midnight. She read the message and still ignore me, we were both online waiting for eachother action till 11pm and then I told her if you dont reply me till 12 midnight make sure you dont also reply me till we both die and leave this earth. She read it and ignore. Then b 11:20 pm she log out offline. I waited till 12 midnight no reply from her.

I have block her on facebook, delete all her pictures, delete her contact and wipe away everything that connect us. I want you to judge the situation and tell me you input where I went wrong or not.

You see, when love goes south? It becomes hatred. If you are not emotionally mature, you would do crazy things like delete, block and what have you. You need to understand and love you first before thinking about bringing another person into your life.

You will feel hurt. Take it as a lesson.
But know that you will have kids tomorrow, you won't like a guy sleeping around with them.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
EliteDude:

You weren't raised with the right values for females bro. Your girl cheated on you and you went about sleeping around? Just because you are training yourself?

Truth is bitter.
Can you please teach me about those “right values" so I can learn something.
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
My guy don't misunderstand me ... Read between the line. You know what i am talking about.

You would hate it if any guy were to treat your future daughter like an object to be used improperly.
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Can you please teach me about those “right values" so I can learn something.

You have a conscience bro. Would you be happy if you daughter were sleeping with around with a guy while she is still in school and supposed to be studying? Let's not deceive ourselves, you cant eat your cake and have it.

Truth is bitter o.

May be you should wait till you are ready for marriage bro. God will help you.
Re: . by ubunja(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Am aware about ubunja redpill, am not naive about life. One thing I believe is that life always have a way of rewarding foolish people thats why I always try to do the right thing.
do the right thing at work, church or business. However doing the right thing with women WILL MAKE WOMEN HATE YOU. Good Men finish last with women Ken. Disfunction is the language women understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Liposure: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:

We met through facebook, she school in the state university while am in a federal university in the same town.
Nothing caused quarrel, she just start giving me attitude.
from your story, i feel: 1. your estranged girlfriend is being melodramatic n might be bipolar. 2. both of u might be incompatible
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Thanks man
yea, u go dey alright..
Re: . by deepwater(f): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
k
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Liposure:
from your story, i feel: 1. your estranged girlfriend is being melodramatic n might be bipolar. 2. both of u might be incompatible
I have always think the samething that we are incompatible.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ken, have you ever formatted someone from your brain?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
iamadonis2:
Ken, have you ever formatted someone from your brain?
Yes, after they hurt me so much. But the funny thing is that they will want to come back to my life but by then it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: . by coolestofall(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
The day I break up with a chick n I start writing epistle on nairaland seeking validation, someone should please whoop my ass.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Yahoo Boys As Lovers / Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years / Some Psychological Facts About Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.