Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (9763 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by GusDino: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
It’s not a great feeling when you know that the most beautiful girl that you really want to have already belongs to another man. Do you know that your effort to love her doesn’t have to stop because of that fact?
You might not like the thought of competing with her boyfriend to get her heart but it is the only thing you should do if you want to get her. Do not worry, it is not that hard. What you need to do is to follow these ways on how to make a girl leave her boyfriend and fall in love with you :

1. Be A Friend With Them First
The thing you need to do first is to make yourself known to them. So start by introducing yourself to them and be their friend.

2. Talk With Them Constantly
If you continually talk with them, they will slowly grow fond of you. You can use the How to Make Your Crush Fall in Love with You Over Text

3. Compliment Them From Time To Time
A great way to get to their good side is by complimenting them. To up your compliment game, use the Ways to Make Someone Feel Appreciated and Loved

4. Be Available For Her
If you want them to go to you, be available to them at all times.

5. Make Her Trust You
You need them to start to trust you so that she is ready to leave her boyfriend. The way to do that is to do nothing to purposely harm her.

6. Always Be Kind To Her
Being kind to her will slowly make her heart melt, thinking that you have the Signs He’s Boyfriend Material

7. Use The Sentence ‘If I Am Your Boyfriend..’
This metaphor is a way to show her that you are superior from her current boyfriend.

8. Be Relentless
If anything comes your way, never back down easily because it is a hard game indeed.

9. Don’t Be Close To Another Girl
To make her truly loyal to you, all you need to do is to not chase another girl while chasing her.

10. Listen Intently When She Rants To You
When a girl rants, it is your time to know her secret that you can use to get her in the future.

11. Exploit Her Boyfriend’s Weakness Gently
If she ever tells you about his weakness, make a big deal of it slowly to show hoe bad he is.

12. Make Small Romantic Efforts
Use the Ways to Say I Love You without Saying I Love You to show how much you want her in a subtle way.

13. Be There When She Is Emotional
When she feels big emotion, be there to soothe her and convince her of her worth.

14. Be Patient With Her
Patience is rarely seen in a guy and it is a quality that will make her love you.

15. Be Supportive
When you choose to be supportive of her, you are making a choice that will make her feel loved forever.

16. Don’t Be Too Pushy On Her Leaving Him
If you push her too much, she will hate you.

17. Get To Know Her Better
an attempt to get to know her better will be great for the future.

18. Always Look Good
Looking your best will surely make her fall in love with you.

19. Hang Out With Her More
Spending time with her puts you on her mind for a long time.

20. Give Her Her Favorite Things
a gift is always a nice way to make her like you more.

https://chofam.com/2018/07/myths-misconceptions-twin-flame-relationships/

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2018
20 quick ways to slide into friendzone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2018
You will grow grey hair in friendzone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by LanreGH(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Op why will a correct guy follow you advise, when there are many fishes in the river waiting to be harvested.

May God deliver you from fairly use products.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by chiommy123(f): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Why go for something that belong to another when you can have yours

5 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2018
One thing I find out about Seduction is it is a complete waste of time. Most times the gain does not equate the pain, that's a loss man cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by osemoses1234(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2018
All this for woman no be me

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by cornel9297: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
GusDino:
It’s not a great feeling when you know that the most beautiful girl that you really want to have already belongs to another man. Do you know that your effort to love her doesn’t have to stop because of that fact?
You might not like the thought of competing with her boyfriend to get her heart but it is the only thing you should do if you want to get her. Do not worry, it is not that hard. What you need to do is to follow these ways on how to make a girl leave her boyfriend and fall in love with you :

1. Be A Friend With Them First
The thing you need to do first is to make yourself known to them. So start by introducing yourself to them and be their friend.

2. Talk With Them Constantly
If you continually talk with them, they will slowly grow fond of you. You can use the How to Make Your Crush Fall in Love with You Over Text

3. Compliment Them From Time To Time
A great way to get to their good side is by complimenting them. To up your compliment game, use the Ways to Make Someone Feel Appreciated and Loved

4. Be Available For Her
If you want them to go to you, be available to them at all times.

5. Make Her Trust You
You need them to start to trust you so that she is ready to leave her boyfriend. The way to do that is to do nothing to purposely harm her.

6. Always Be Kind To Her
Being kind to her will slowly make her heart melt, thinking that you have the Signs He’s Boyfriend Material

7. Use The Sentence ‘If I Am Your Boyfriend..’
This metaphor is a way to show her that you are superior from her current boyfriend.

8. Be Relentless
If anything comes your way, never back down easily because it is a hard game indeed.

9. Don’t Be Close To Another Girl
To make her truly loyal to you, all you need to do is to not chase another girl while chasing her.

10. Listen Intently When She Rants To You
When a girl rants, it is your time to know her secret that you can use to get her in the future.

11. Exploit Her Boyfriend’s Weakness Gently
If she ever tells you about his weakness, make a big deal of it slowly to show hoe bad he is.

12. Make Small Romantic Efforts
Use the Ways to Say I Love You without Saying I Love You to show how much you want her in a subtle way.

13. Be There When She Is Emotional
When she feels big emotion, be there to soothe her and convince her of her worth.

14. Be Patient With Her
Patience is rarely seen in a guy and it is a quality that will make her love you.

15. Be Supportive
When you choose to be supportive of her, you are making a choice that will make her feel loved forever.

16. Don’t Be Too Pushy On Her Leaving Him
If you push her too much, she will hate you.

17. Get To Know Her Better
an attempt to get to know her better will be great for the future.

18. Always Look Good
Looking your best will surely make her fall in love with you.

19. Hang Out With Her More
Spending time with her puts you on her mind for a long time.

20. Give Her Her Favorite Things
a gift is always a nice way to make her like you more.

https://chofam.com/2018/07/myths-misconceptions-twin-flame-relationships/
Chase money and not women
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by mrbaba18(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
All dis stress are 4 broke guys money power respect even 4rm women
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by samysmoothfresh: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
i just jot down all 20 points

with these magic points, mizk is going down soon................

When i'm done eh, it'll be just a matter of time before she lea..........
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by samysmoothfresh: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
One thing I find out about Seduction is it is a complete waste of time. Most times the gain does not equate the pain, that's a loss man cheesy

hmmm, i wonder how she found this out.

Could it be........................?

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by talk2rotman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
is she a federal government job?
all this stress to convince a woman that has a boyfriend? if such effort into ones career.... it will be better
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Mizk(f): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
i just jot down all 20 points

with these magic points, mizk is going down soon................

When i'm done eh, it'll be just a matter of time before she lea..........
Stupid points
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
How do you date a lady you stole from another guy?

Can you trust her to be firm when admirers come around?

If she can leave someone else for you, she can leave you for someone else. It's no use pestering a lady that is already taken, you can't trust her a hundred percent to be faithful to you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by seacoast(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
So you are one of the coup plotters of people's girlfriend?

Same way u got the girl same way another will take her...

This life sweet
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by samysmoothfresh: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mizk:
Stupid points

really?

So You wont fancy a guy who's always there for you and plays the mr nice guy impeccably? undecided
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

hmmm, i wonder how she found this out.

Could it be........................?
Be what? grin

I'm not a seductress, I am not blessed with tricks and patience to be one . cry
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Okay. Noted!

**Operation snatch Lara from her boyfriend activated** cheesy grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Mizk(f): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

really?

So You wont fancy a guy who's always there for you and plays the mr nice guy impeccably? undecided
I already have one in my life.
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by samysmoothfresh: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mizk:
I already have one in my life.

and me................what happens to me then? sad
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by samysmoothfresh: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Be what? grin

I'm not a seductress, I am not blessed with tricks and patience to be one . cry

tricks huh?

What tricks precisely? grin

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Ihatelove(f): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
When you steal another person's girlfriend, be rest assured that the cycle will continue, she will leave you for another guy just like that

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
The effort u use in trying to snatch another guy's girlfriend can be used in getting ur own girlfriend. Girls full town in all different shapes and sizes and different assets to suit ur taste.
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by MrFriendzone(f): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
GusDino:
Are you a hungry blogger or a relationship expert? What you listed = friend zone.

Since you want to use your post to push men into friend zone, keep it up. The moment they enter friend zone, there is a book by a real expert to take them out of friend zone.

Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by dkronicle(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
ITbomb:
20 quick ways to slide into friendzone
Shut up jor. Before reading this stop, seems like i knew it b4 and applied it OK n one girl. Believe me, i don pull her pata 3 times. Sometimes we just have to dump the alpha male style.
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by dkronicle(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
IAmHollumix:
How do you date a lady you stole from another guy?

Can you trust her to be firm when admirers come around?

If she can leave someone else for you, she can leave you for someone else. It's no use pestering a lady that is already taken, you can't trust her a hundred percent to be faithful to you.
For the road now
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by coolh3ad(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
dkronicle:

Shut up jor. Before reading this stop, seems like i knew it b4 and applied it OK n one girl. Believe me, i don pull her pata 3 times. Sometimes we just have to dump the alpha male style.

No be only you dey pull her pata na...Or you think say na only you?
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by dkronicle(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2018
coolh3ad:

No be only you dey pull her pata na...Or you think say na only you?
Lols e no con concern me
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Mizk(f): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

and me................what happens to me then? sad
cheesyYou get one in your life as well
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by samysmoothfresh: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mizk:
cheesyYou get one in your life as well

cheesy well played
Re: How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you by Mizk(f): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy well played

Lol how are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Sex Styles To Give Your Lover To Make Him Or Her Not To Leave You / Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? / It Seems Fat Girls Have No Vaginal Catcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.