Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (9934 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Omar09:

I still stand strong in what I've stated earlier. You have failed to acknowledge one thing: Though it is not right for the court to sentence a man to 23yrs imprisonment just on mere claim and false witnesses, but these have come to stay! Women will always eat their cake and have it. They will accuse you falsely for their own petty reasons and guess what, you can't do anything about it.
You just have to avoid such situations at all cost.

Now me advising men to avoid such situations doesn't make me a proponent of weak men but rather a man who has his own interests at heart and admonishes every man to do same.
i will kill any woman that puts me in jail that long when i get out.. I'll kill her family too... oh yes that i can do something about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
kokanepyramid:

You’ve left the premise of the argument, no one cares about the action the lady took after the sex.
What we are asking is, is it legally right to sentence someone to 23 years based on the victims testimony?

You talk about red pill and you are subtly being a proponent of men should be weak so not to get in trouble with women.
They fight for gender equality yet they take half of the Man’s wealth when they divorce and not vice versa.

A man gets raped by a woman no one believes him a woman comes to claim rape against a man after decades have passed her crocodile tears is admissible as evidence, where is the gender equality in this.

Do you know women are legally not allowed to work night shifts in factories yet to talk about equal opportunities and they must earn as much as men.

Majority of ladies always claim you forced them to have sex the first time trying to absolve themselves of guilt.

The summary is majority of ladies just want to eat their cake and have it, they never own their mistakes neither do they take responsibility for their action and inactions and the courts are becoming accomplices in this crime movement against men.
he knows about redpill but cant apply common sense.. yes men should use sex for favoura... but don't you think thats another topic entirely?... why not create a thread and advice men against it.. don't rope it on this thread saying because he didn't have game and he made the mistake of using sex for favours he should be put in jail... he keeps talking about game... game or no game.. when that girl you think you played game on decides to accuse you, what do you?.. these people dont know how it feels so they just say alot of rubbish cos its convenient and they aren't the one's in jail...
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Omar09:

I still stand strong in what I've stated earlier. You have failed to acknowledge one thing: Though it is not right for the court to sentence a man to 23yrs imprisonment just on mere claim and false witnesses, but these have come to stay! Women will always eat their cake and have it. They will accuse you falsely for their own petty reasons and guess what, you can't do anything about it.
You just have to avoid such situations at all cost.

Now me advising men to avoid such situations doesn't make me a proponent of weak men but rather a man who has his own interests at heart and admonishes every man to do same.
open a thread and advice men... you handle this case as it is.. .. the right thing to say is " what the lady did was wrong and what the court did was terrible" then you proceed on another thread to warn men from using sex for favours... red pill red pill... I'd expect red pill applied sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Korllami007:

Do you mean every girl that falsely accused men of rape were meant in the club or give sex for favor?
It means you never read about a man in Australia that helped a woman to fixed her car that broke down, but the same woman accused him of rape. The said man lost his job, his wife divorced him and he spent two weeks in jail. He was released because cctv of the incident later came out. If not for cctv that came out, he would have spent more than 20 years in jail for just being kind. They didn't treat the case with kid's glove because he was locked up in maximum security prison.

Also, I have you read the story about a young boy, maybe 9 or 10 years old in America that was falsely accused of sexual harassment by a woman probably in her late 30s. If not for the cctv that shows it was the kid's bag that hit her ass, the kids would have started living a miserable life because to go to school and get job in United States will be a big problem for him. Before the cctv came out, people actually believe the woman was saying the truth.

If you think that you can only be falsely accused of rape by going to club or by giving favor in exchange for sex, you must be deluded. If a man can be accused of rape for just being kind and nice, so who are you?
well said... he knows so much about red pill but cant even stand for men... spilling trash.. what advice does he give this man that offered to help this lady fix her car... all this annoying people on NL
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tallesty1:
This is a ridiculous clue. If the above scenario happens to my daughter(God forbid) the man will be arrested for statutory rape because the girl is a minor so her consent doesn't matter.

But if the lady is an adult then you can't arrest the man for rape. Disciplinarian action can be taken against him for breaking the school rules and teacher/student guidelines but never rape.

so what you are saying is that if a man rapes your adult child, it aint rape....because she is an adult?! i guess, when pastors are using their position of powers to rape people, its still not rape, right?

cezarman:
The only rape accusations being dismissed are when guys(mostly at young age) are the victims.

People hardly dismiss rape accusations from females... even when it's false. Some sensible people might know/suspect it's false, but almost nothing can be done to vindicate a guy when the rape accussation has been pronounced.

So many innocent guys have suffered because of this.
Rape accusations should be properly investigated before passing judgement... all over the world.

...and you believe that these 94 women are all lying, abi? that this man didnt rape any of them, really?
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
kokanepyramid:
No court will sentence anyone accused of robbery that happened years ago or recently without evidence and take just your word for it.

No court will sentence anyone accused of murder whether currently committed or committed years ago without forensic evidence and just take your words for it.

Why should a court sentence someone accused of rape without evidence and just take the lady’s word for it just cause she’s a woman and can shed tears in the stands.
Isn’t this double standard? Where’s the gender equality we keep talking about here? Will a woman be sentenced for same if the reverse were the case?

the fact that you believe that only tears was used as evidence is your failure to understand this case... i suggest you also educate yourself on STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS on murder vs rape, duh!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Korllami007: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the fact that you believe that only tears was used as evidence is your failure to understand this case... i suggest you also educate yourself on STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS on murder vs rape, duh!

The women that falsely accused men of rape, what evidence did they bring forth before their victims were jailed for so many years?
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Omar09(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
open a thread and advice men... you handle this case as it is.. .. the right thing to say is " what the lady did was wrong and what the court did was terrible" then you proceed on another thread to warn men from using sex for favours... red pill red pill... I'd expect red pill applied sense

I did condemn it. It was wrong of the woman, and the court. And all these could have been avoided if the man had sense.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
kokanepyramid:
leave that dude let him keep being naive and thinking by supporting females blindly will put him in their good book.

A quick look at Fatoyinbo and Neymar’s case should make one understand this is becoming a disaster in waiting.

You can’t waste 23 years of someone’s life just based on the testimony of the accuser that he raped them years ago without proof! It’s a slippery slope and it could be him tomorrow

we all know some women are demons and lie about such things ... and more, but automatically wrongly assuming that Harvey Weinstein is innocent when 94women accuses him of rape and/or a court of law found him GUILTY, is far fetched!

Kennedyiheme02:
i wonder how many struggle with women , trying to rape them and still have an errection.. not possible.. so i don't believe a rape story that doesn't include drugging the victim..

the above written shows us exactly why so many of you people are blinded by this issue. you have the audacity to claim that a man cant rape a woman unless she is unconscious....LOOK AROUND YOU!!!!

kokanepyramid:
Lady: you raped me
Man: I didn’t
Lady: you forced me
Man : it was consensual

This is a case of your word against mine in court and for some reasons the lady is telling the truth while the man is lying?

whose word should we take, if not the LAW's?!?!?! thats why there are COURT OF LAW, isnt it? or should we now dismiss the justice system when you suddenly dont like the outcome? you people are so blinded by whatever nonsense, AND so bitter towards woman, that you see this issue as "women winning against men", thus your bigotry is in the way of common sense...and you guys are NOT MAKING ANY DAMN SENSE!!!!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

we all know some women are demons and lie about such things ... and more, but automatically wrongly assuming that Harvey Weinstein is innocent when 94women accuses him of rape and/or a court of law found him GUILTY, is far fetched!

the above written shows us exactly why so many of you people are blinded by this issue. you have the audacity to claim that a man cant rape a woman unless she is unconscious....LOOK AROUND YOU!!!!

whose word should we take, if not the LAW's?!?!?! thats why there are COURT OF LAW, isnt it? or should we now dismiss the justice system when you suddenly dont like the outcome? you people are so blinded by whatever nonsense, AND so bitter towards woman, that you see this issue as "women winning against men", thus your bigotry is in the way of common sense...and you guys are NOT MAKING ANY DAMN SENSE!!!!
I'm not saying we should believe Harvey's word.. we're saying dont just beleive words with evidence...Theres none as far as we know...just circumstantial... there's no rape kit from amy of the 94 women... so all 94 women didn't get tested for rape?.. comeon man.. I'm not believing anyone.. but why put a man in jail with no evidence??.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Korllami007:
The women that falsely accused men of rape, what evidence did they bring forth before their victims were jailed for so many years?

see how you are QUICK to claim that these women are "falsely" accusing HW of rape?! there was a jury, there was a judge, there were lawyers AND hours and hours of depositions which ultimately... it was decided by the court of law that he was GUILTY OF RAPE. the fact that you would even want to question the JUSTICE SYSTEM (because you dont like the outcome) is a joke. when the same justice system founds men NOT guilty of these same rapes, you will be the same one cheering and calling it justice. dont be a hypocrite!!!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
I'm not saying we should believe Harvey's word.. we're saying dont just beleive words with evidence...Theres none as far as we know...just circumstantial... there's no rape kit from amy of the 94 women... so all 94 women didn't get tested for rape?.. comeon man.. I'm not believing anyone.. but why put a man in jail with no evidence??.

again... THE JUDGE, THE JURY, AND THE COURT OF LAW believe that he was a rapist.... deal with it!

as for you believing that only a rape kit can confirm that a man is a rapist, is the joke of the day!

you come to this discussion with a failed mindset.... he was found guilty. YOU are the one who should be bringing reasons as to why he AINT GUILTY! were you there? did you see it happen? what evidence do you have that he is innocent?

i guess, in your world, the 8 women he paid off for keeping quiet about the rape accusations, were also lying abi?!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by angelfallz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i will kill any woman that puts me in jail that long when i get out.. I'll kill her family too... oh yes that i can do something about
it is not the way to go. educating men on the dangers of putting a man in prison just on testimonies alone is the right way to go.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
angelfallz:

it is not the way to go. educating men on the dangers of putting a man in prison just on testimonies alone is the right way to go.
you cant educate simps enough
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again... THE JUDGE, THE JURY, AND THE COURT OF LAW believe that he was a rapist.... deal with it!

as for you believing that only a rape kit can confirm that a man is a rapist, is the joke of the day!

you come to this discussion with a failed mindset.... he was found guilty. YOU are the one who should be bringing reasons as to why he AINT GUILTY! were you there? did you see it happen? what evidence do you have that he is innocent?
the court and the jury believes he is a rapist without any evidence.. since both parties dont have any evidence why trial the case?
.. in american constitution. A case is null and void without evidence... lol except when it has to do with false allegation
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by angelfallz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
kokanepyramid:

You’ve left the premise of the argument, no one cares about the action the lady took after the sex.
What we are asking is, is it legally right to sentence someone to 23 years based on the victims testimony?

You talk about red pill and you are subtly being a proponent of men should be weak so not to get in trouble with women.
They fight for gender equality yet they take half of the Man’s wealth when they divorce and not vice versa.

A man gets raped by a woman no one believes him a woman comes to claim rape against a man after decades have passed her crocodile tears is admissible as evidence, where is the gender equality in this.

Do you know women are legally not allowed to work night shifts in factories yet to talk about equal opportunities and they must earn as much as men.

Majority of ladies always claim you forced them to have sex the first time trying to absolve themselves of guilt.

The summary is majority of ladies just want to eat their cake and have it, they never own their mistakes neither do they take responsibility for their action and inactions and the courts are becoming accomplices in this crime movement against men.

it is not women's fault per se. it is men's fault. in my opinion weak men have been allowed to occupy positions of power for decades in the US. this has allowed them to shape the laws of that country to favour women. Slowly it is happening here in Nigeria. Too many weak men occupy positions of power. When i say weak men i don't mean physically. i mean intellectually, i mean men that have a mind of their own, i mean men who are not afraid to stand their ground even when the whole world is against them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the court and the jury believes he is a rapist without any evidence.. since both parties dont have any evidence why trial the case?

.. in american constitution. A case is null and void without evidence... lol except when it has to do with false allegation

stop writing nonsense...there were tons of evidence and testimony that HW is a sexual predator... there was taped evidence that he groped a young actress in 2015 and when she wore a wiretap as he invited her to his hotel, she stopped at the door where he confessed and just told her ON TAPE that he was "use to that". these are the words of a sexual predator who forces himself on women AND that countless of CREDIBLE women have accused of sexual crimes. you may believe thats false accusation but THE COURT OF LAW believed otherwise and convicted the animal.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by angelfallz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you cant educate simps enough
We need to start somewhere. it starts from the home. young boys grow up not knowing how to be men. too much american movies teaches them that they should be subservient to women, that it is not right to hit a girl even the girl hits you, american movies teaches boys to hate their masculinity, american movies teaches boys that men are a problem.
if you doubt me and if anyone reading this doubts me, watch the cartoon below it is just about 200MB.

https://www.tfp.is/superman-red-son-2020-480p-webrip-x264-tfpdl/

Imagine the number of boys watching cartoons like that and even movies like that, they would eventually grow up to be simps. What we are fighting is systemic.

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop writing nonsense...there were tons of evidence and testimony that HW is a sexual predator... there was taped evidence that he groped a young actress in 2015 and when she wore a wiretap as he invited her to his hotel, she stopped at the door where he confessed and just told her ON TAPE that he was "use to that". these are the words of a sexual predator who forces himself on women AND that countless of CREDIBLE women have accused of sexual crimes. you may believe thats false accusation but THE COURT OF LAW believed otherwise and convicted the animal.
she wore a wire but didn't remember to put a camera in her pen or button... so naive cheesy grin
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
angelfallz:

We need to start somewhere. it starts from the home. young boys grow up not knowing how to be men. too much american movies teaches them that they should be subservient to women, that it is not right to hit a girl even the girl hits you, american movies teaches boys to hate their masculinity, american movies teaches boys that men are a problem.
if you doubt me and if anyone reading this doubts me, watch the cartoon below it is just about 200MB.

https://www.tfp.is/superman-red-son-2020-480p-webrip-x264-tfpdl/

Imagine the number of boys watching cartoons like that and even movies like that, they would eventually grow up to be simps. What we are fighting is systemic.
its an epidermic.. worse than any diseases.. when men become weak, humanity is in danger
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
she wore a wire but didn't remember to put a camera in her pen or button... so naive cheesy grin

the point is that the man is a sexual predator and was use to that... when the DA decided NOT to prosecute HW for that crime, i am sure people like you would rejoice, while it was clear as day that he confessed to groping that young actress.

dont be a hypocrite to agree with the JUSTICE SYSTEM when it favors your selfish agenda, but come up with nonsense excuses when you dont like the outcome. the court of law is there for a reason, so even when victims decide NOT to press charges because of fear/intimidation/brainwash etc, the justice system can still prosecute and charge the criminal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the point is that the man is a sexual predator and was use to that... when the DA decided NOT to prosecute HW for that crime, i am sure people like you would rejoice, while it was clear as day that he confessed to groping that young actress.

dont be a hypocrite to agree with the JUSTICE SYSTEM when it favors your selfish agenda, but come up with nonsense excuses when you dont like the outcome. the court of law is there for a reason, so even when victims decide NOT to press charges because of fear/intimidation/brainwash etc, the justice system can still prosecute and charge the criminal!
ok bro grin grin
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
@Kennedyiheme02 blame your cohorts for this age of false rape accusation. Women rights activists are relentless and are pressuring the government to do things for women. The issue of false rape accusation should be taken up men right movement. How many males know there is anything like MRM?how many are invested in it like females? Look at some mofos laughing and joking over rape of men instead of pushing for laws like their female counterparts...

Don't blame the society for gynocentrism blame the men that did nothing about it

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:
@Kennedyiheme02 blame your cohorts for this age of false rape accusation. Women rights activists are relentless and are pressuring the government to do things for women. The issue of false rape accusation should be taken up men right movement. How many males know there is anything like MRM?how many are invested in it like females? Look at some mofos laughing and joking over rape of men instead of pushing for laws like their female counterparts...

Don't blame the society for gynocentrism blame the men that did nothing about it

so what do your propose.. that men accuse women of rape..?..
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
so what do your propose.. that men accuse women of rape..?..
nó..push for laws that will place same sentence for rape for those who accuse others falsely of rape.if rape sentence is twenty years and ladies accuse men falsely,after proven innocent,the lady should rot in jail for twenty years for defamation
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by ecstasy357(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
arent you tired of recycle topics

this topic have been discussed on nairaland like a million times

arent you tired ?

it is a boring topic

Maybe because nobody is saying/doing anything to help those that are innocent.

Personally, I like visiting girls or having them come visit alone because of that shit.

A girl once threatened me to have sex with her or else....
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:
nó..push for laws that will place same sentence for rape for those who accuse others falsely of rape.if rape sentence is twenty years and ladies accuse men falsely,after proven innocent,the lady should rot in jail for twenty years for defamation
yea men have been pushing for that for ling but pussy men in government wouldn't have that

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by machiavelli95: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Omar09:

Wow! Y'all have so much hate for them women folks. Y'all gotta understand that is how women are, when things don't go their way, they tend to use emotions as their resort. You just have to not be in their way.

Imagine the nonsense! Ohk you have to understand how men are, when any specie no matter how the specie may think of themselves as powerful, become a threat to men, that specie is hunted down to extinction. If you doubt, ask the saber-toothed tigers, White rhinos and extinct shark species.

So men attacking women when spited is hate against women, but women using their emotions as a last resort to destroy men when things don't go their way is normal acceptable behaviour! And men should comply by not getting in their way!
I won't argue with you cuz your selfishness is Irredeemable.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Omar09(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
machiavelli95:

Imagine the nonsense! Ohk you have to understand how men are, when any specie no matter how the specie may think of themselves as powerful, become a threat to men, that specie is hunted down to extinction. If you doubt, ask the saber-toothed tigers, White rhinos and extinct shark species.

So men attacking women when spited is hate against women, but women using their emotions as a last resort to destroy men when things don't go their way is normal acceptable behaviour! And men should comply by not getting in their way!
I won't argue with you cuz your selfishness is Irredeemable.

I do not see how what I wrote could spark some flame in anyone. Mind pointing out what pissed you off in what wrote?

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by 2buffagain(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Depends on the location.

I think that in naija, some evil men need to be brought to justice.
But I do not support the ability of a woman to just cry rape without evidence or cry rape 50 years later when no evidence can be found.

I want naija to be a place where, As soon as rape happens, the woman should be able to rush to the police station and report/gather evidence.
It is this evidence that can then be used against the rapist...if it actually happened. If she does not come to report the rape after it happens, it means she has used her own mind to accept the activity as rough sex. undecided

A society that allows anyone to accuse anyone else of anything without evidence, is a society that has given itself to anarchy.
Allowing that anarchy is one thing I hate about the west.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by TheSourcerer: 12:54pm On May 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

You wanna be like them I guess.

Those guys you mentioned, most of their problems started from porn, they couldn't get women because they were socially awkward so they went the way of kidnapping women and raping and killing them.

I think this is what you wanna be, you are socially awkward, it is not our fault that you can't attract us but your fault. Continue jerking off and living in isolation thinking we are your problem, we aren't, you are your problem.

You are a loser.
how are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There / Porn Industry Na Big Scam! Check Out How They Manipulate The Viewers / Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.