Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? (22636 Views)

Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
It's very annoying and painful when your brother, friend, son, husband are wrongfully accused of rape and later found guilty of the charges...but the false accuser is walking free without any punishment

Some ladies now use false rape accusations to get back at a guy and also to ruin their life!!!

Recently my male friend was being threatening by a colleague for false rape, this made him very depressed, scared and angry because she is blackmailing him cry he eventually opened up to me about it and I told him to call her, record their conversation of which she was still threatening him that she will accuse him falsely of rape for reasons I can't disclose here

So we got strong evidence against her false claims and I am a witness!

So my questions is what is the best punishment for false rape accusers, is there any law in the Constitution for these?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by RedMac: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
17 years in prison... if found guilty of false rape accusation ... embarassed

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by TheScientist: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

Lets wait for those who know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
It's very annoying and painful when your brother, friend, son, husband are wrongfully accused of rape and later found guilty of the charges...but the false accuser is walking free without any punishment

Some ladies now use false rape accusations to get back at a guy and also to ruin their life!!!

Recently my male friend was being threatening by a colleague for false rape, this made him very depressed, scared and angry because she is blackmailing him cry he eventually opened up to me about it and I told him to call her, record their conversation of which she was still threatening him that she will accuse him falsely of rape for reasons I can't disclose here

So my questions is what is the best punishment for false rape accusers, is there any law in the Constitution for these?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Sadly there is no punishment for them because the justice system dosent take it seriously...even abroad they go scott free highest...they serve like just a week or two weeks in jail

The best you can do is to advise your fellow women to do better

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by godofuck231: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
They get to cat walk , but ill prefer a huge dildoe be forced into the pumpum , make the story complete, abi?
Did I get it right?

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
I think you can get her charged for libel - hopefully that is still a thing. Libel and slander used to carry with it a heavy fine back in the day. undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
RedMac:
Hm is it in the law?
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I think you can get her charged for libel - hopefully that is still a thing. Libel and slander used to carry with it a heavy fine back in the day. undecided
hmm this actually sounds nice

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Padipadi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tongue should be removed or eyes gouged out.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

Sadly there is no punishment for them because the justice system dosent take it seriously...even abroad they go scott free highest...they serve like just a week or two weeks in jail

The best you can do is to advise your fellow women to do better
Sadly that's painful tho

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
hmm this actually sounds nice
If enough of then can be charged in this way, I bet it will deter a whole lot of them from doing same in future. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:
Tongue should be removed or eyes gouged out.
No no that's extreme grin

You will like violence

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If enough of then can be charged in this way, I bet it will deter a whole lot of them from doing same in future. undecided
Yeah most female will not condem this now, not until their loved ones is accused and affected...so sad

28 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah most female will not condem this now, not until their loved ones is accused and affected...so sad
Well, rape is a very touchy subject for many even in Nigeria and with so many victims out there, many are simply happy to see Rapists be brought to justice.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by posty56: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
nothing, that's why they accuse any man without impunity, until equal consequences for false rape start, it will not stop anytime soon, as I am talking to you an innocent man life is currently being destroyed by emotionally unstable womam

28 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
nothing, that's why they accuse any man without impunity, until equal consequences for false rape start, it will not stop anytime soon, as I am talking to you an innocent man life is currently being destroyed by emotionally unstable womam
Sadly this is true embarassed

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by obiekunie01: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
RedMac:

WRONG BRO!

THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT FOR THE FEMALE ACCUSER.

HIGHEST SHE GETS COMMUNITY SERVICE

And YET THE MAN CAN GO IN FOR LIFE FOR RAPE - EVEN IF IT IS FALSE ACCUSATION SO LONG AS YOU CANT PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE, YOU ARE TOAST!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by DoggoneDogg: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fill their cunts with cement

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Padipadi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
No no that's extreme grin

You will like violence
Lol
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Left for me, He or she should be SHOT@close range with a good Kala from Boogeyman!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Fill their cunts with cement
Or kuku use am with broken tiles to give it a good 'design'.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Cholls(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Hm is it in the law?
My sister hi, my name is Cholls. I like your picture. If you don't mind call I have your number through PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by AfroAgroPower: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This is a really good question worthy of the front-page. Great Question, Sweetheart.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
It's

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
first time you will do something noble. I am impressed. shocked sad sad angry angry shiiet.
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

This is a really good question worthy of the front-page. Great Question, Sweetheart.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Islandlady(f): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
first time you will do something noble. I am impressed. shocked sad sad angry angry shiiet.
Who are again undecided

I am not here to impress nobody

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Who are again undecided

I am not here to impress nobody
Do I look like I gaf who you care to impress and who you don't? Abeg shift. Small thing see as you dey serious. angry
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Iliveforever(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
The same punishment for rape.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by visijo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
When you ask your rich friend to cut soap for you, and he actually went to his bathroom and bring out a black nylon. shocked grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / Why You Should Get Married / Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.