Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa (19447 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anambra Tops List Of 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Jaqenhghar: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yesterday I went to Engen to play the lotto & I was told to do it online because long queues are prohibited, for the time being. It's getting serious. The guy also told me that all Engens could close in the next couple of days, at a moment's notice. They're also wearing masks & gloves, customers are sanitized at the door cheesy It's chaotic out there.

Lol, didn't they say someone ate a bat or some other bizarre creature, in China, which set the whole thing in motion. Many conspiracies are beginning to pop up though, so I guess we'll never know the real truth.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO

Isn't it the case though? grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Jaqenhghar: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Isn't it the case though? grin
Yes. Thays the assumption. I see you still play the lotto. Me and some of my collesgues pooled resources and tried playing for some big money. Didnt win. God if we had won you will find me at Zanzibar eating seafood and sipping rum cocktails

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Yes. Thays the assumption. I see you still play the lotto. Me and some of my collesgues pooled resources and tried playing for some big money. Didnt win. God if we had won you will find me at Zanzibar eating seafood and sipping rum cocktails

Get rich or die trying, is the motto, baba grin I will not stop playing until I hit it big, then I'll take you to Zanzibar for some rum & shrimp, yuh tongue

Anyway, keep trying & do it alone lol.

The payoffs could set you up for life. Just look at how much some lucky buggers have won in these record draws.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by koffos(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
and yet... cool the same Cape Town
.. in the world .. hahaha .. niggi stop playing yourself.. that village ain't got shiiit on acraa not to talk of lag
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by koffos(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
forgiveness:

If we throw out South Africans companies, South Africa will be in the market for sell. That's how dependant you are to the so called jungle. grin
. hahaha .. or let the whites there leave and the country will just be another African am of a country
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Problemkid1: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
forgiveness:

Who dash monkey banana?

South Africa's slums are like Republics. grin

Dem big pass Togo. grin

South Africa don't have one, two, three, but many slums. Mr man. grin
The slums in South Africa can swallow two countries combined grin grin grin

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Problemkid1: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! You dey mind the guy. grin
This people think say we be Mumu. But them no know say Na them Mumu pass. Dem no know say we don study their country finish grin grin Wawa people kowai grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Problemkid1: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Now you are clutching at straws by posting pics which are obviously AREN'T south African. You are desperate
Look at this smelling Zulu pig grin grin you don't even know your shitthol anymore grin grin all those slums I posted are from Cape Town, Johannesburg and Soweto grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=koffos post=87548596] . hahaha .. or let the whites there leave and [b]the country will just be another African am of a country[/[/b]quote]

South Africa will NEVER be just like ANY other African country. Never in a million years!

People stay or visit for this natural, God given BEAUTY grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
. hahaha .. or let the whites there leave and the country will just be another African am of a country

Not forgetting the attractive & eye-catching culture, that's 2nd to none on the continent.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yesterday I went to Engen to play the lotto & I was told to do it online because long queues are prohibited, for the time being. It's getting serious. The guy also told me that all Engens could close in the next couple of days, at a moment's notice. They're also wearing masks & gloves, customers are sanitized at the door cheesy It's chaotic out there.

Lol, didn't they say someone ate a bat or some other bizarre creature, in China, which set the whole thing in motion. Many conspiracies are beginning to pop up though, so I guess we'll never know the real truth.
Yeah I saw petrol attendants wearing blue gloves and sanitising hands of motorists.So no corona virus formed against my baby gonna stop her from reaching for millions? cheesy

Lol but Chinese people have been eating these things for ages.Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but I smell something far more sinister than that.Somebody done dirty deeds here.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
South Africa, a country where everyone's heritage & ancestry is celebrated. We even have a day where we celebrate our "Africanness" without fear or shame.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
Then imagine what Nigeria will look like since the same whitey got your economy in a cobra clutch.Una jungle go mek Somalia look like Beverly Hills grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Yeah I saw petrol attendants wearing blue gloves and sanitising hands of motorists.So no corona virus formed against my baby gonna stop her from reaching for millions? cheesy
Lol but Chinese people have been eating these things for ages.Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but I smell something far more sinister than that.Somebody done dirty deeds here.

I will even crawl & wheeze my way there if I should grin

Yeah, Engen ain't smiling, they're determined to strike back at the kung fu virus, sanitizer in hand like some clinical ninjas or something tongue

Maybe the took a bite of the wrong bat that bit back this time around lol. Who gives a fùck, right? I just want it over & done with already.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Pusyiter(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
I can see you displayed your cultural heritage as a Xhosa
Well, while SA has fewer cultures unlike Nigeria where we have little more than 374 cultures and still counting
A visit would be mind blowing to you.
I love Nigeria like water to the soul.
XhosaNostra:
South Africa, a country where everyone's heritage & ancestry is celebrated. We even have a day where we celebrate our "Africanness" without fear or shame.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Problemkid1:
Look at this smelling Zulu pig grin grin you don't even know your shitthol anymore grin grin all those slums I posted are from Cape Town, Johannesburg and Soweto grin grin grin
I wasn't asking you,Im telling you
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pusyiter:
I can see you displayed your cultural heritage as a Xhosa
Well, while SA has fewer cultures unlike Nigeria where we have little more than 374 cultures and still counting
A visit would be mind blowing to you.
I love Nigeria like water to the soul.

I actually displayed 4 different cultures in my post (my own I put last), but nonetheless, we celebrate them ALL. It's not uncommon for someone of a different culture to dress up in the cultural garb of another culture in the spirit of ONENESS, on Heritage Day.

I'm sure it'd be quite an adventure.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
.. in the world .. hahaha .. niggi stop playing yourself.. that village ain't got shiiit on acraa not to talk of lag
I love your sense of humour Mandingo grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I actually displayed 4 different cultures in my post (my own I put last), but nonetheless, we celebrate them ALL. It's not uncommon for someone of a different culture to dress up in the cultural garb of another culture in the spirit of ONENESS, on Heritage Day.

Wait until these Uncle Sams say these cultures are 'barbaric" cool
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
A Nigerian proverb..
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I will even crawl & wheeze my way there if I should grin

Yeah, Engen ain't smiling, they're determined to strike back at the kung fu virus, sanitizer in hand like some clinical ninjas or something tongue

Maybe the took a bite of the wrong bat that bit back this time around lol. Who gives a fùck, right? I just want it over & done with already.
I haven't played in like two months but e be like una spirit encourages me.

Yup! It better pass.We can't afford to live like prisoners.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Lol, not when they have those people with paper-thin titties & shrubs on the crotch grin I can't remember which part of Nigeria they're from, but they're a sight to behold cheesy
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Jaqenhghar: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Uncle Sams or Uncle Toms ?
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Uncle Sams or Uncle Toms ?
Uncle Toms my bad
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Pusyiter(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Xhosa, you keep evading a visit to Nigeria
You love Nigeria but hate to express it.
I personally invite you after the COVID19 scare, to visit and lets spoil you a little
How about that? grin
XhosaNostra:

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
A Nigerian proverb..
Haha you really thought about day was gonna go by?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I haven't played in like two months but e be like una spirit encourages me.

Yup! It better pass.We can't afford to live like prisoners.

Lotto jackpot is currently piss change, but powerball jackpot is doing its thang as usual. Will check them again come this Friday. I will not be kept away from my millions any longer lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pusyiter:
Xhosa, you keep evading a visit to Nigeria
You love Nigeria but hate to express it.
I personally invite you after the COVID19 scare, to visit and lets spoil you a little
How about that? grin

Loooooool. No bush rat (or whatever you call that thing) on the menu, assemblief grin Deal.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Haha you really thought about day was gonna go by?
grin ;DNever! I knew a white- worshiper was lurking by

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Pusyiter(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ahhhhhh
we will give you a treat
Mouth-watering delicacies better than
Boerewors, Chakalaka, Mealie-meal or even Potjiekos
You will live to remember shocked
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool. No bush rat (or whatever you call that thing) on the menu, assemblief grin Deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders / Top Boko-Haram Commander Escapes From Custody - AIT / Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.