Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa (19330 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
I went to francistown, not too far from their capital, and trust me, its a society where things work...security works, tourism is massive there , social amenities, whichever indices you use in judging a serene environment....the only city that has that kind of roads in nigeria is FCT...just a city of less than 200,000 people, and virtually everyone has access to basic amenities. There's poverty there oo...but to be realistic, its a serene environment to live in......there primary and secondary public school system works...

Let us be realistic. They have access to basic amenities because there is little in the way of industry and little demand on power and water resources. Lagos State alone probably has more companies than 6 Botswanas. Primary and secondary school systems in Nigeria also work, some are even world class institutions if you can afford to pay. I agree totally with the serene environment though. Botswana is a lovely place to retire in, but that is not a development criterion. Before the Boko Haram and the Herdsmen/Settler clashes, the middle belt states; especially Jos and its environs; were a heaven on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

South Africa's development is due to the whites,that's the simple truth.Remove them and watch as it gradually turns into a shithole.
What was,what will be,what could have been,all that is irrelevant.Your country is a shithole and SA is not and that's that,nothing more,nothing less

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Shikini:

Chairman, below is Gaborone.
So, Abeokuta or Akure are as fine as this, abi?

Keep lying to yourself.
I can bet you've never boarded plane in your life

@Shikini
- This is Gaborone city centre. Small but attractive.

@BeLookingIDIOT
- Notice how a black nation is prospering without white intervention right next door to SA.

So why do u refuse to admit the same is happening in SA - that a black Govt has helped contribute to SA development.

Stop suffering from an inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
The comments I am seeing here are just funny. Many Nigerians don't know the worth and how developed Nigeria is until they travel out especially to other African countries. See let's be factual in terms of development at African level only four countries in Africa can be said to be developed. They are South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt and Kenya. All those countries Namibia, Botswana and co are not as developed as the above four countries. Let's forget our peculiar Nigeria's problem, the country is developed and can compete. Many people measure development with only infrastructure forgetting other things. Also many people consider only the capital city of a country alone and they will start shouting it is developed than Nigeria.
I don't know whether we are current about city ranking in Africa. Abuja today is the second most developed city in Africa. Infrastructure we see in those capital city are in Abuja. If Nigeria were to be only Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo and Enugu I know most of us Herr won't be talking like this. You go to the Capital city of a country and you are now shouting it is developed than Nigeria. Many Nigerians have never been to Abuja b4. Many Nigerians hsve never experience Lagos beyond Mainland. If you must compare Nigeria know Nigeria very well. Tell me a country today in Africa aside South Africa and Egypt that embark on a gigantic project like building a bridge like third mainland bridge in Africa without borrowing money. How many of those countries even have the kind of roads Abuja has or even the houses and estate we have there?

The only problem we have with ranking in some aspect is our North. In education how many of those country can match us? Thank God Covenant university is the 4th best in Africa now.
In banking, how many of them can face us. Infact talking about all the industries - banking, entertainment, manufacturing, oil and gas, IT, Telecom how many of these countries can match us.
Lagos GDP alone is larger than the whole of West Africa.
It is in Nigeria you will see that people dont buy houses, cars etc on mortgage. Many people in UK and other white countries drive cars they brought on credit.
Wode Maya of Ghana came to Lagos and was shocked at the development.
Nigeria is the only country you will see true black civilization. Other countries are based on White.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Afospecialk:
Am not sure if the Population of these countries all together ar not up to 200m

Consequently, its easy to manage those small countries

Botswana and Gabon on the list ?

Nigeria remain the giant of Africa
easy to manage small country indeed, what is the size of South Africa to Togo?? or USA to Cuba

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
gaddafe:

My brother I can confirm that Namibia and Gabon are better than Nigeria. Most Nigerians are still in delusion thinking we are developed

This is a joke I think. Sometimes it's very hard to understand Nigerians. Is it that they don't know Nigeria very well or they just say what they like to say out of frustration. Every place in a country can't all be the same in terms of development. Even in US and other developed nations.. it is like that.

Tell me the cities in Gabon and Namibia that are more developed than Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar, Uyo and Enugu...

Let's be real. Using a capital city in other country and comparing it to let's say Oshogbo, Zaria, Abeokuta etc is unfair comparison. If you want to compare at large as a whole then you will need to count the number of cities that they have as developed city and compare with our own.

The problem we have as Nigerians is that we think every place in Nigeria shud be All round developed at once. This is impossible. No where in the world would you find that. You can increase the number of developed places as against the under developed ones but you can't have every where developed. America will never show you their slum. We have to know what we arw saying

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

GDP per capital
Life expectancy
Child mortality
Literacy
Quality of life
Better roads
Better education
I can make 20

Well to me Egypt is developed but Nigeria is ahead of them in many aspect. To me South Africa is number one followed by Nigeria. Egypt is number 3 in terms of development.
Let me attend to this criteria.

GDP per Capital and Quality of Life

GDP per Capital might not reflect exactly the wealth of a country. It is good for measuring how wealth is equally distributed among the citizens of a country which reveals their standard of living. GDP per Capital for Nigeria can never reveal exactly our standard of living because the country is deeply divided along wealth distribution. There is no where in the world you will see a country in which its north has 87% poverty rate and its south 13% poverty rate. Even when they say Nigeria is poor... It is because of the North. That's why many people are confused. They dont know whether to say Nigeria is poor or rich because they see that in terms of number of millionaires, billionaires, business people, number of jets, luxury building etc they see Nigerians as the lead in all these. What am I saying for Nigeria the only thing GDP per Capital will give you is that our wealth distribution is unequal and that there is a big gap btw the poor north and the rich south. Let's not be following these statistics hook line and sinker without checking it with our peculiar issues.

Better roads and Education

Nigeria have good roads in some cities. If we want to generalize then we need to compare number to number. I agree that we have cities with bad roads more than cities with good roads but we need info of for other countries in Africa to compare very well.
Let's forger education Egypt is not ahead of us in education.

Literacy

The problem of Nigeria is that we are two countries. The literate South and the illiterate north. Becos the gap btw the north and south is wide... Therefore any statistics along this line will affect us because of the North. You and I know that Nigerians even an Agebero today in Nigeria is literate.

Others that have death involved
Egypt might be ahead simply because of insecurity in the country. The north is also a factor here

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
junketer:
how do you people reason sef? Nigeria has no good roads, no pipe borne water, our hospitals are death centers, our schools are dilapidated. I don't even want to talk about electricity. How can a country without these things be called developed? Stop arguing blindly. It's irritating.

With this yardstick... then no African country is developed. There are places in Nigeria that have these you mentioned but the number of places that dont have outnumber the places that have.

Other countries too have this problem except light for those that have gotten their light right.

But I can tell you that Nigeria is not as bad as we think.

If the North can be half as developed as the South... Our story as Nigeria will not be like this
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mutemenot:
People don't know we are far from many African countries when it comes to development and social amenities... Our government isn't doing anything helpful, we struggle here to live good life. Common transportation, electricity and water our government couldn't even provide n some people 're here arguing .
The only grace that saves us is our individual industrious nature, left for our government we are zero.

I like your claim. Nigerians themselves are the ones that can change the narration.

Nigerians are great. Nigeria has the highest number of entrepreneur in Africa. We lead the list of most reputable number of people in Africa. We leads many rankings from Forbes. We just have to continue... We will get it right one day.

We shud also know that the infrastructure in those countries are products of white influence
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Let us be realistic. They have access to basic amenities because there is little in the way of industry and little demand on power and water resources. Lagos State alone probably has more companies than 6 Botswanas. Primary and secondary school systems in Nigeria also work, some are even world class institutions if you can afford to pay. I agree totally with the serene environment though. Botswana is a lovely place to retire in, but that is not a development criterion. Before the Boko Haram and the Herdsmen/Settler clashes, the middle belt states; especially Jos and its environs; were a heaven on earth.
Our Primary and secondary school systems don't work... I'm talking about public schools. Jos? well, is ur argument on whether Botswana is a developed country or more developed than Nigeria. Middle belt states don't even have good roads, water supply, health facilities, etc. My point is, if you carry out a widespread analysis of the level of development in Nigeria, Botswana is way ahead of us. but if you compare Lagos to Gaborone then we'll agree that Lagos is way ahead...mind you, the city I went to is not their political capital or their economic capital.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Torture2020: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
Olumyco:
The comments I am seeing here are just funny. Many Nigerians don't know the worth and how developed Nigeria is until they travel out especially to other African countries. See let's be factual in terms of development at African level only four countries in Africa can be said to be developed. They are South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt and Kenya. All those countries Namibia, Botswana and co are not as developed as the above four countries. Let's forget our peculiar Nigeria's problem, the country is developed and can compete. Many people measure development with only infrastructure forgetting other things. Also many people consider only the capital city of a country alone and they will start shouting it is developed than Nigeria.
I don't know whether we are current about city ranking in Africa. Abuja today is the second most developed city in Africa. Infrastructure we see in those capital city are in Abuja. If Nigeria were to be only Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo and Enugu I know most of us Herr won't be talking like this. You go to the Capital city of a country and you are now shouting it is developed than Nigeria. Many Nigerians have never been to Abuja b4. Many Nigerians hsve never experience Lagos beyond Mainland. If you must compare Nigeria know Nigeria very well. Tell me a country today in Africa aside South Africa and Egypt that embark on a gigantic project like building a bridge like third mainland bridge in Africa without borrowing money. How many of those countries even have the kind of roads Abuja has or even the houses and estate we have there?

The only problem we have with ranking in some aspect is our North. In education how many of those country can match us? Thank God Covenant university is the 4th best in Africa now.
In banking, how many of them can face us. Infact talking about all the industries - banking, entertainment, manufacturing, oil and gas, IT, Telecom how many of these countries can match us.
It is in Nigeria you will see that people dont buy houses, cars etc on mortgage. Many people in UK and other white countries drive cars they brought on credit.
Nigeria is the only country you will see true black civilization. Other countries are based on White.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

have you ever been to algeria before?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:
The comments I am seeing here are just funny. Many [b]Nigerians don't know the worth and how developed Nigeria is [/b]until they travel out especially to other African countries. See let's be factual in terms of development at African level only four countries in Africa can be said to be developed. They are South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt and Kenya. All those countries Namibia, Botswana and co are not as developed as the above four countries. Let's forget our peculiar Nigeria's problem, the country is developed and can compete. Many people measure development with only infrastructure forgetting other things. Also many people consider only the capital city of a country alone and they will start shouting it is developed than Nigeria.

Nigeria is not developed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

Our Primary and secondary school systems don't work... I'm talking about public schools. Jos? well, is ur argument on whether Botswana is a developed country or more developed than Nigeria. Middle belt states don't even have good roads, water supply, health facilities, etc. My point is, if you carry out a widespread analysis of the level of development in Nigeria, Botswana is way ahead of us. but if you compare Lagos to Gaborone then we'll agree that Lagos is way ahead...mind you, the city I went to is not their political capital or their economic capital.

I like this kind of comparison and conclusion. This is straightforward and fair. Not just comparing what is not as we have many Nigerians do today.

To me if we carryout wide spread analysis of development between the two countries. Nigeria will be ahead because of the type of system of government we practice in Nigeria. Nigeria is a country of 36 states and almost every state is developing. There are many projects that have been commissioned and still in progress. Nigeria's development is rapid compare to many countries in Africa. Most of those African countries you see only have their capital city and one or two other places developed. Before development gets to some cities in other countries it takes time because their development is centralised and comes from the country leader only unlike Nigeria in which Governors and other high ranked people make this happen in their respective locality. It is Nigeria you see project being commissioned almost every month across the country.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
bestpunterever:
have you ever been to algeria before?

Mention two to three cities apart from Algiers that is more developed than some of our developed cities. If you have mentioned Morocco it would have even be better
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nigeria is not developed

But it is developing and will be developed one day.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

But it is developing and will be developed one day.
Should have said that

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Should have said that

Based on Africa level and comparison with other Africa Countries, Nigeria is developed.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

Based on Africa level and comparison with other Africa Countries, Nigeria is developed.
Nah. Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Namibia, Kenya etc Nigeria is with the likes of Chad and Niger

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

Mention two to three cities apart from Algiers that is more developed than some of our developed cities. If you have mentioned Morocco it would have even be better
Oran

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Shikini: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

Chairman, stop making a mockery of yourself
Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria and to which country?

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

Constantine, Algeria.
the problem is most of you don't use to travel. even togo here is more organised with stable electricity than shitohole called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by SIRTee15: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It's all about self hate with you, isn't it? You hate anything that does not show Nigeria in a bad light because you've made that part of your persona. Your likes are many in the diaspora. They lick white men's asses and think to ingratiate themselves by shouting to anyone who cares to listen about how Nigeria is a shithole thinking that that will differentiate them as individuals from other Nigerians and make the white people to give them more asses to lick. No self respect.

Stop giving excuse for a failed state like nigeria.....
And will u stop insulting people, simply because they hold a contrary opinion....
U are the one confusing individual wealth for national development.....

Yes, some African countries perform better than nigeria on every national economic n prosperity indices.....
This is not about throwing money around and making noise....
It's about the standard of living of the average citizen. Those countries mentioned, do u see their citizens drowning in Mediterranean in a desperate bid to get to Europe...
But Nigerians are being sold as slaves in Libya on daily basis.....
Nigerian women are travelling to Lebanon to work as maids....
Nigeria is not at war with any nation, no natural disasters, no famine or drought, no plague....
Yet everybody is desperate to get out...

Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the black world, an embarrassing evidence that blacks can neither manage nor organize themselves....
Despite cheap oil money, all we can boast about are few millionaires....

Foreigners come to Lagos and Abuja and are usually disappointed....
They wonder...so what's the hype about these cities....

We always like to show big mansions in banana island, ikoyi or eko atlantic city as evidence of development....
Who's fooling who....
Rent seeking economy deceiving itself....
Let oil price crash, Nigeria will know its true level....

If Nigeria can get it right...other black African nations will get it right....
And the rest of the world will shut up....

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Shikini: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

You're even comparing Nigeria to North African countries.

Chairman, the gap between Nigeria and the five North African giants is so wide.
By five North African giants I mean, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Libya

You're ignorant.
I can see you're ignorant and pouring out emotions

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

come out of your hideout Aba or ibadan or sokoto, come and give me any city in nigeria with a great and working transportations system as oran, Constantine, Annaba.. even your almighy Abuja can't withstand those city when it comes to infrastructure such, stable Electricty, Emergency unit response, trams, light rail, security, beautiful and well organize building

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by SIRTee15: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
bestpunterever:
come out of your hideout Aba or ibadan or sokoto, come and give me any city in nigeria with a great and working transportations system as oran, Constantine, Annaba.. even your almighy Abuja can't withsatand those city when it comes to infrastructure such, stable Electricty, Emergency unit response, trams, light rail, security, beautiful and well organize building

Nigerians don't understand what is development...
So long as u manage to build a house, get small change to throw around...then u must be developed.....
Someone was even saying infant mortality index doesn't count as development....
Nigerians have their priority messed up....n that's why that country may never develop.....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by chozzy: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olumyco:

Na wao ... ignorance is truly a disease.

Oga, see, in terms of physical infrastructure, Algeria is only second to South Africa.
But in terms of quality of life, Algeria tops all other African countries

Nigeria is no way near these North African countries - Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya
and Morocco

Don't jump into an argument if you know nothing about issues being discussed

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
SIRTee15:

[s]Stop giving excuse for a failed state like nigeria.....[/s]
And will u stop insulting people, simply because they hold a contrary opinion....
[s]U are the one confusing individual wealth for national development.....

Yes, some African countries perform better than nigeria on every national economic n prosperity indices.....
This is not about throwing money around and making noise....
It's about the standard of living of the average citizen. Those countries mentioned, do u see their citizens drowning in Mediterranean in a desperate bid to get to Europe...
But Nigerians are being sold as slaves in Libya on daily basis.....
Nigerian women are travelling to Lebanon to work as maids....
Nigeria is not at war with any nation, no natural disasters, no famine or drought, no plague....
Yet everybody is desperate to get out...

Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the black world, an embarrassing evidence that blacks can neither manage nor organize themselves....
Despite cheap oil money, all we can boast about are few millionaires....

Foreigners come to Lagos and Abuja and are usually disappointed....
They wonder...so what's the hype about these cities....

We always like to show big mansions in banana island, ikoyi or eko atlantic city as evidence of development....
Who's fooling who....
Rent seeking economy deceiving itself....
Let oil price crash, Nigeria will know its true level....

If Nigeria can get it right...other black African nations will get it right....
And the rest of the world will shut up....[/s]

I have no qualms about returning the favour to those who cannot share opinions without insulting others. Especially when those opinions are formed in ignorance. Go reread your comment and think about who set the tone for insults.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
SIRTee15:

Nigerians don't understand what is development...
So long as u manage to build a house, get small change to throw around...then u must be developed.....
Someone was even saying infant mortality index doesn't count as development....
Nigerians have their priority messed up....n that's why that country may never develop.....
Baba, I spent 2years in Algeria, spent 8 months in Egypt, I have been to south africa, Togo, Gabon, kenya,.. bro those country are doing better than Nigeria when it comes qualities of life, i'm currently in ikeja Lagos, always on Gen, traffic is hell, the roads are bad. infact i'm not proud of this country,

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by SIRTee15: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
bestpunterever:
Baba, I spent 2years in Algeria, spent 8 months in Egypt, I have been to south africa, Togo, Gabon, kenya,.. bro those country are doing better than Nigeria when it comes qualities of life, i'm currently in ikeja Lagos, always on Gen, traffic is hell, the roads are bad. infact i'm not proud of this country,

I absolutely agree with u....

The other day, i read a WHO report rating Benin republic as number 97 among top 100 nations with good healthcare system.....
Nigeria didn't even make the list....

97 out of 100 may not be a good score, but the fact that it was rated....while the so called giant of africa was ignored says a lot about the pathetic state of our hospitals in nigeria.....

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/best-healthcare-in-the-world/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
bestpunterever:
Constantine, Algeria.
the problem is most of you don't use to travel. even togo here is more organised with stable electricity than shitohole called Nigeria

Na wa ooo... You went on internet to google the pictures of those cities and you are here posting it to prove what exactly. You think I too cannot bring out beautiful pictures of Lagos, PH, Uyo and co... Abeg stop this.
This is a public place where you must be factual. Are you thinking you will not find beautiful pictures of cities in Africa. Even that of Benin Republic you will find it.
There are many claims out there and in no way can those cities be ahead of Nigerian cities. If you mention Algiers... I can concur for some cities but not the cities you mentioned. If I post Eko Atlantic Pix here, that of VGC, Banana Island you will marvel. People who rate cities just don't rate cities anyhow. They check many things.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Shikini:

You're even comparing Nigeria to North African countries.

Chairman, the gap between Nigeria and the five North African giants is so wide.
By five North African giants I mean, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Libya

You're ignorant.
I can see you're ignorant and pouring out emotions

Stop talking like this... Bring out proofs. Aside Egypt which other one? You think development is just all about those those Asians looking gigantic houses... Let me tell you infrastructure span many things. And I always clamour for fair comparison. Research about their cities and let's compare. Cities like Johannesburg, Cape Town, Sandton, Cairo, Nairobi and Casablanca are the cities Abuja and Lagos are competing with today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kidnappers Have Married Off Our Daughters – Parents Of Kebbi Students / Governor Wike Arrives Enugu Airport, Welcomed By Governor Ugwuanyi (photos) / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.