Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful (1050 Views)

Ofego Comedy Episode Two, Egungun Be Careful / Have You Ever Slapped A Woman Before & Under What Circumstances / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by Froshloaded: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
'Egungun be careful' was released 19 years ago by Abass Akande aka Obesere, aka Omo Rapala aka fuji maestro'. The song has made some sort of a rebound and has become a sensation on social media. The song comes handy in different life circumstances. Here are perfect situations to use or sing Ergungun be careful

1.) When someone sneezes inside danfo

With the trending coronavirus, one is always careful about people or persons who cough or sneezes carelessly especially inside public bus popularly referred to as danfo. Rather than telling the person to stop, just sing: Egungun be careful...na inside danfo we dey, make you cover your mouth or else...

2.) Your babe taunting you that you can't last more than 5 seconds man

Your babe visits your home and was taunting you that you are a 5 seconds man. You cannot last in bed. Unknown to her, you don go make one correct herb to last for 30 minutes. You are ready for her. Just sing Ergungun be careful because if she no dey careful 'moto' go jam am!

3.) GNLD invites you for interview

GNLD has become notorious for inviting unsuspecting Nigerians to bogus interviews. They don't exactly use GNLD but names like Parago Nigeria Limited, Yesus Inc...If you see or get all these kinds of interview invite...Egungun be careful....

4.) You go computer village to buy used phone

You carry money go computer village go buy phone-a no testing phone. You reach the house and discovered that na eba they wrap for inside the phone.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by Froshloaded: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by coolestofall(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
With the fear associated with coronavirus dont be suprised some Nigerians wld literally complete the song once dey reach express na to push the person out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
hahahhaha .. it was not until two days.. I found out it was obesere that sang this song..

so no wetin e mean be this .. the thing go well with the 1st scenario

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by Froshloaded: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2020
biGDhAp:
hahahhaha .. it was not until two days.. I found out it was obesere that sang this song..

so no wetin e mean be this .. the thing go well with the 1st scenario
Na him na
Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by Topman0001(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nice post
Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by DenreleDave(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Froshloaded oooo
Egungun ooo

Corona virus ooo
BiGDhAp ooo
Obesere oooo
Topman0001 ooooo
Ur baby oooo

We are all mad... Yes we all are mad.. Including me sef grin
Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by Topman0001(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
DenreleDave. I Kno u just feel like having a chat with me. Anyway you're welcome. Waiting for your next postgrin

Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by DenreleDave(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Topman0001 post=87563408][/quote]
Are u a gay?

Froshloaded, gay alert ooooo....
Hey man, I am a fvcking man with fvcking balls like urs

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun

Gay alert
Re: Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful by Dpharisee: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: See Moment Lady Embarrasses Her Husband In Public For Too Much Sex / UK Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.