Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! (1056 Views)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by Kingdray123: 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
First of, your happiness is all that matters, if you not happy with a relationship, break off it. But this write up is just to show you how to break up discreetly. Truth is there is no really easy way to break up with a girl that loves you without hurting her a little bit.. The post is basically how to show you to break up in the nicest way possible and reduce her pain a little bit.

Sometimes we want to get out of a relationship because we are not happy in it due to various reasons. It doesn't have to be the fault of the girl, she might probably be doing all the things a perfect girlfriend should do but we just want out because you have probably gotten bored with her or you never truly loved her in the first place, she was probably supposed to be a rebound from your last break up.

To some people, getting out of a relationship can be a bit harder than getting in. (Especially when the girl is crazily in love with you). But best way to do it from my experience is

1) start ignoring her calls. If she calls 5 times during the day, pick just once and tell her you were busy. ( Yes the point is to start passing the message subtly that you don't want to do again)

2) Try avoiding her.. but not totally, if she calls saying she wanna come over tell her you are busy.

Do all this first two (2) steps for a long time and she would start to get the picture in her subconscious mind. Yes she won't give up on you with just this, especially if she is crazily in love with you, she might complain endlessly about your behavior and beg you to change.
Tell her you would change but keep doing the same thing.
The point is to subltly place it in her subconscious mind that you aiit interested anymore.

In summary of the first 2 steps, avoid her calls most of the time, and avoid seeing her most of the time too. But try to always give excuses and don't be rude. Everyone brain is wired to get subliminal messages even if our concious mind won't want to accept the fact. So in essence the first 2 steps would prepare her subconsciously for a break up without her even knowing.

Now for the final step;

3) After you have done step 1 and 2 for a while, sit her down and tell her some cock and bull story as to why you have been behaving that way by ignoring her calls and shits like that.

An example of a story I use is as follows, "Babe I am so confused right now, two of my ex's have been contacting me for a while now and explaining reasons why they broke up with me, they want to get back with me. And I have a project on my mind I am working really hard on and I really need to put my focus 100% in it so right now I feel really confused that's why I haven't been so attentive to you.. my emotions right now are scattered and everywhere, well they are basically on my 2 ex's disturbing me and this project I am working on. and it has let me loose sight of the love I had for you in the beginning.
Please let's take a little break so I can regain my "emotions back", so I can feel like I have lost you to someone else and hence regain the high value I had for you" I want to lose you so I can want you more...

The main summary of this step is to let her know you don't have that strong emotions you once had for her because of various reasons (the different cock and bulls above, or you could come up with yours) so you want a break so you can feel that spark again. Then during the break you can tell her you haven't still found that spark you are looking for so you guys might just need to slow down for now but you would always be there for her.

Quite frankly she is still going to be heartbroken, but in breaking off a relationship, trying to get out of it discreetly is still the best.. other than just treating the innocent girl badly until she gets frustrated.
And you might feel guilty, but always remember when it comes to relationships, your happiness matters alot. It's very difficult faking love to a girl you don't love.

Peeps you could also checkout naijadatingtips.com for other relationship content! And you can earn easily from the website by just writing about one of your sexual episodes and submit to the admin. If you meet their requirements, you get paid! Terms and conditions apply though. Check out this link to learn more https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by Davash222(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
All these just to discard a girl
When you can just block her number.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2020
The first two points are valid. The rest is bullsh1t. Just ghost her. You might need her in the future, so you can't hurt her by telling her you're leaving her. Ghost her and when you need her, it would be easy to generate a story and get her to believe it.
Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:
All these just to discard a girl
When you can just block her number.
I swear I tire!
Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by Brosbeforehoes: 7:00pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by eyizlive(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:

Bros before hoes? Man u watched Greek? That's my film bro
Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by MARX77(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2020
As a man, a real G... You should be bold enough to tell "your" girl, you are no longer interested in a relationship. If you cant then you gat check yourself.

All these steps will hurt her even more. BE BOLD, DIRECT AND DISCREET ALL AT ONCE.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by seniorgozman(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2020
It doesn't work with some girls

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by Azord(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2020
I do the first two to my go, so she should think I'm no longer interested right?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Break Up With Your Girlfriend! by Kingdray123: 11:19pm On May 02, 2020
Lol. Ghost her?? Really?? And you think you can come back in the future and generate a story?
You are funny.
ReluctantAdult:
The first two points are valid. The rest is bullsh1t. Just ghost her. You might need her in the future, so you can't hurt her by telling her you're leaving her. Ghost her and when you need her, it would be easy to generate a story and get her to believe it.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram / . / What Are The Unspoken Rules You Learnt Too Late In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.