Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89937 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Tweiker: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Britboy:

.I'm kingSteve

Howdy, yours!

I bet you can't say no to anything in skirt.
Or trouser for that matter!. cheesy

See you later in the evening. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 5:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Britboy:

Hey!
I'm kingsteve's fiend partner.
I like you too!
Heard so much about you.
Can we be friends?
hmmm...
cool grin

Si Seni`or.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Skepticus: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
lol I'm thinking of having a section on my blog made up of controversial deleted NL threads. Now THAT'S a good idea. Working on it....

It will be interesting though... I'm obviously missing a lot, seeing nairalanders relating privately

I follow more females than males but never sent any of them private mesaages and I have no intention to.

You are the only one from here that I've reached out to, in private.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Daniety(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
CallMeDrino:
I came across this video on YouTube and I'm baffled by the reply most of the ladies gave the YouTuber.

The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a man if he rejects their offer to have sex with them.

This video has sparked outrage on social media, especially on Twitter as no ladies were seen in the comment section condemning the girls replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSEqchtpTIk

Hahahaha that's funny
& it's
nature life style

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.