Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89959 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by EasternPrince: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kingsteve:

How stupid and daft can your life be?
Swear with your miserable life thst you saw the screenshot of my moniker kingsteve in her DM?
swear and die, you idiot!

[s]Casa linda made almost 4 threads exposing those who sent her DMs and whatnot, yet, not for once did kingsteve appear.
I even challenged her to post a screenshot of my DM or convo with her.
She couldn't, cos she doesn't have it.
It doesn't exist!

Your godmother and mentor, sisterfire out of her usual hate, mentioned my name on that thread, and boom...just like parasites, you lot jumped on the bandwagon to rubbish me.

As for casa linda mentioning my name.
She was bitter I criticised her on the HIV thread about her bf or whatever.

Seriously though, I owe you no explanation, but since you're so daft and stupid, I felt I should put you in check.

keep mentioning me, as I send you back to whatever abyss you were unearthered from.

B!tch!

By the way, stop stealing my memes.[/s]

Be creative.

And I swear...
By the moon and the stars in the sky
I was there

And I swear...
By the shadow that's by your side
I was there

When Caselinda accused you
And posted you di*ck pictures
And I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

@KingSteve aka BritBoy want me to be more creative or just swear again? grin
Them don ban you? cheesy

@Khia DeepFeel check it out.
Next big thing in the hip hop world is here cool
First album titled: I Swear

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by NextD18: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nnemuka:
out of 100, may be only 3 will say no
the rest no get liver
Hello, I need your help, it's very urgent. cool
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Maryjane001:
Believe it or not, there are guys that can easily say no to sex no matter how hard u try to seduce them.
Buh it takes discipline
someone like me.....

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 2:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Kingsteve:

How stupid and daft can your life be?
Swear with your miserable life thst you saw the screenshot of my moniker kingsteve in her DM?
swear and die, you idiot!

Casa linda made almost 4 threads exposing those who sent her DMs and whatnot, yet, not for once did kingsteve appear.
I even challenged her to post a screenshot of my DM or convo with her.
She couldn't, cos she doesn't have it.
It doesn't exist!

Your godmother and mentor, sisterfire out of her usual hate, mentioned my name on that thread, and boom...just like parasites, you lot jumped on the bandwagon to rubbish me.

As for casa linda mentioning my name.
She was bitter I criticised her on the HIV thread about her bf or whatever.

Seriously though, I owe you no explanation, but since you're so daft and stupid, I felt I should put you in check.

keep mentioning me, as I send you back to whatever abyss you were unearthered from.

B!tch!

By the way, stop stealing my memes.
Be creative.

If Case*Linda is one of that COW'S lesbian crew members she will lie until eternity. Don't let those cooch munchers get to you.
PS... Try and ignore Deepfeel and Tweiker's post and I will ask them to do the same thing when it comes to you. I don't want you guys fighting especially over a re.tard. undecided

I don't know if there is something between the two of you but I would find it hard to believe anything she posted as truth, why you say? Guilty by association and that COW said she's her girl, that's enough proof for me for reasonable doubt.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2020
EasternPrince:

And I swear...
By the moon and the stars in the sky
I was there

And I swear...
By the shadow that's by your side
I was there

When Caselinda accused you
And posted you di*ck pictures
And I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

@KingSteve aka BritBoy want me to be more creative or just swear again? grin
Them don ban you? cheesy

@Khia DeepFeel check it out.
Next big thing in the hip hop world is here cool
First album titled: I Swear

I asked Steve to ignore you and Deepfeel and now I am asking you to do the same towards him. This is all dej`a Vu. Remember, this is how we met by some ruthless ugly creatures creating lies and chaos.

If there really is a problem between those two, let them figure it out.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kingsteve(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

If Case*Linda is one of that COW'S lesbian crew members she will lie until eternity. Don't let those cooch munchers get to you.
PS... Try and ignore Deepfeel and Tweiker's post and I will ask them to do the same thing when it comes to you. I don't want you guys fighting especially over a re.tard. undecided

I don't know if there is something between the two of you but I would find it hard to believe anything she posted as truth, why you say? Guilty by association and that COW said she's her girl, that's enough proof for me for reasonable doubt.

I don't know her from Adam.
Never met her
Never had a private chat with her.

She was just bitter I called her a clown for posting series of stupid threads.
It got to her.
Then she created a thread with series of screenshots to expose people who slide into her DM asking for money and charms, after insulting her on NL.
Two guys or thereabouts even sent her pr!ck pics.

Then from nowhere, sisterfire mentioned my name on that thread, the idiot being case*linda capitalised.
Then of course, her minions also jumped on it.
That was how all these rubbish started.

Funny thing, I asked that b!tch to screenshot where I had a chat with her, or even my DM...of course she couldn't, cos it never happened.

For the mere fact my name was mentioned on that thread, it sent some idiots to cloud 9.
Sisterfire mentioning my name on that thread was the straw that broke the camel's back!
Reason why I'm blasting her right now.
It's payback time!

As for these set of clowns or any future clown that will rear up it's ugly head to use the case*linda saga against me, just to score cheap points...I really don't give a flying fvck!

They lack originality, and so will use anything to troll.
Absolute bunch of idiots!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Kingsteve:

I don't know her from Adam.
Never met her
Never had a private chat with her.

She was just bitter I called her a clown for posting series of stupid threads.
It got to her.
Then she created a thread with series of screenshots to expose people who slide into her DM asking for money and charms, after insulting her on NL.
Two guys or thereabouts even sent her pr!ck pics.

Then from nowhere, sisterfire mentioned my name on that thread, the idiot being case*linda capitalised.
Then of course, her minions also jumped on it.
That was how all these rubbish started.

Funny thing, I asked that b!tch to screenshot where I had a chat with her, or even my DM...of course she couldn't, cos it never happened.

For the mere fact my name was mentioned on that thread, it sent some idiots to cloud 9.
Sisterfire mentioning my name on that thread was the straw that broke the camel's back!
Reason why I'm blasting her right now.
It's payback time!

As for these set of clowns or any future clown that will rear up it's ugly head to use the case*linda saga against me, just to score cheap points...I really don't give a flying fvck!

They lack originality, and so will use anything to troll.
Absolute bunch of idiots!

That COW brought your name into this because it is jealous and hating on you for leaving it's corroded ass in the dust and joining forces with it's #1 enemy on NL. grin Be proud of yourself you made the right choice. cheesy

You and I share a common enemy. We are a Tag Team. *WAKANDA FOREVER*
grin grin grin
Leave my brothers alone though, direct your venom towards those coochie dippers.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kingsteve(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

That COW brought your name into this because it is jealous and hating on you for leaving it's corroded ass in the dust and joining forces with it's #1 enemy on NL. grin Be proud of yourself you made that right choice. cheesy

You and I share a common enemy. We are a Tag Team. *WAKANDA FOREVER*
grin grin grin
Leave my brothers alone though, direct your venom at those coochie dippers.

Yeah, I know why she did what she did.
But you, my tag team partner and ermmm... cheesy
It's a shame really, you adopted a bunch of nitwits, as your brothers, who have nothing to offer but troll NL members.
Am I disappointed?
Hell yeah...I'm grossly disappointed!
You can do better!
wink

If I had a gun. I'd shoot them on their knee caps, to render them perpetually crippled for life.

They irritate me.
They make me cringe
Lawd knows...
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Kingsteve:

Yeah, I know why she did what she did.
But you, my tag team partner and ermmm... cheesy
[s]It's a shame really, you adopted a bunch of nitwits, as your brothers, who have nothing to offer but troll NL members.
Am I disappointed?
Hell yeah...I'm grossly disappointed!
You can do better!
wink[/s]

If I had a gun. I'd shoot that COW in its knee caps, to render it perpetually crippled for life.

It irritates me.
It makes me cringe
Lawd knows...

That's better. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2020
[qu
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kingsteve(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

That's better. grin

Ohh...you so cheeky!
grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ohh...you so cheeky!
grin grin grin
wink grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Britboy(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

wink grin

Hey!
I'm kingsteve's fiend partner.
I like you too!
Heard so much about you.
Can we be friends?
hmmm...
cool grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

That's better. grin
...Mark my word u will shed Bloody tears ... U made my matter a priority right ?
I don't hate anyone but u ,god I hate u so much ...Women are demonic , britboy I don't hate u ,this is a thing I hate ,she is 100times terrible than me...

,u are poisonous and filled with Venomous hate n cunningness.

...Now I know the extent of ur hate towards me ,even when he wants to change the matter about me ,u are bringing me up ... Khiaa mind urself ,can't u type without hate
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
what are you guys dragging here, dick pics?i think ubunja should come and settle this fights with the screeshots he took.Kingsteve,husbandsnatcher,britboy,sisterfire,khia,easternprince,end the fights already. I was on that thread and it was luminous and another guy that cassalinder accused of sending dick pics and not the accused here.funny people with dick pics wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Mark my word u will shed Bloody tears ... U made my matter a priority right ?
I don't hate anyone but u ,god I hate u so much ...Women are demonic , britboy I don't hate u ,this is a thing I hate ,she is 100times terrible than me...

,u are poisonous and filled with Venomous hate n cunningness.

...Now I know the extent of ur hate towards me ,even when he wants to change the matter about me ,u are bringing me up ... Khiaa mind urself ,can't u type without hate

LMAO grin Singing, *You're mad because *I got your man* *I got your man* grin grin You are a lying pathetic Bitch, always starting mess then playing the innocent victim when the shyt hits the fan. He said you brought his name up in the thread now it's time to pay the piper. Payback is a bitch. grin

PS.. You have known how much I loathe you from the start of your stalking, lying, and obsession with me. Now you are doing the same thing to Steve and causing him to loathe you too.

Deepfeel and Tweiker pay attention to how this is unfolding with husbandsnatcha and her fellow coochie lickers stalking Steve, creating false threads and lies with you guys being cosigners to the behavior.

Do it all look familiar, the same way this bitch started with me? Don't let this stank coochie muncher and it's crew play you guys again. angry

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin You lying pathetic Bitch, always starting mess then playing the innocent victim when the shyt hits the fan. He said you brought his name up in the thread now it's time to pay the piper. Payback is a bitch. grin

PS.. You have known how much I loathe you from the start of your stalking, lying, and obsession with me. Now you are doing the same thing to Steve and causing him to loathe you too.

Deepfeel and Tweiker pay attention to how this is unfolding with husbandsnatcha and her fellow coochie lickers stalking Steve, creating false threads and lies with you guys being cosigner to the behavior.

Do it all look familiar, the same way this bitch started with me? Don't let this stank coochie muncher and it's crew play you guys again. angry
...So says a demonic advocator of kingsteve, Hate is in ur bone marrow trust me , u aren't fighting 4 him cos u pity him but out of hate in u! I won't call u a bitch !
... continue but mark my word ,my turn is coming when it comes I will so embrace it that I will swallow it whole ...I will show u den new ways of abyssal hate... god I hate u so much!
... You are always on my neck even when I decided to let go ,
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin Singing, *You're mad because *I got your man* *I got your man* grin grin You are a lying pathetic Bitch, always starting mess then playing the innocent victim when the shyt hits the fan. He said you brought his name up in the thread now it's time to pay the piper. Payback is a bitch. grin

Deepfeel and Tweiker pay attention to how this is unfolding with husbandsnatcha and her fellow coochie lickers stalking Steve, creating false threads and lies with you guys being cosigners to the behavior.

...I am married twice u she demon , u made it look as if u are aving an advantage!

....I have sweethrts all over nairaland ur bleaching broke dumb Steve isn't among
I have bigcowhorn deepfeel ,iamplato n girls as sweethrt bustykas is my babe also , stop pushing it ok ..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
peepydelano:
what are you guys dragging here, dick pics?i think ubunja should come and settle this fights with the screeshots he took.Kingsteve,husbandsnatcher,britboy,sisterfire,khia,easternprince,end the fights already. I was on that thread and it was luminous and another guy that cassalinder accused of sending dick pics and not the accused here.funny people with dick pics wahala
...The dick photo was so clear , I know the shape of kingsteve dick ...so wat I saw on that thread is of kin...steve a fair little dick cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:

Hello, I need your help, it's very urgent. cool
ok
What can I do for u?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Britboy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
peepydelano:

Finally, someone speaks the truth without bias.
Mr. Fulani...sanu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...So says a demonic advocator of kingsteve, Hate is in ur bone marrow trust me , u aren't fighting 4 him cos u pity him but out of hate in u! I won't call u a bitch !
... continue but mark my word ,my turn is coming when it comes I will so embrace it that I will swallow it whole ...I will show u den new ways of abyssal hate... god I hate u so much!
... You are always on my neck even when I decided to let go ,

You're right, I'm not fighting for Stevie because I pity him, I don't pity him and I'm not fighting FOR him, I'm fighting WITH him to humiliate, degrade, embarrass, and shame you every chance I get. Remember dyke, you are the one who mentioned my name.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

You're right, I'm not fighting for Stevie because I pity him, I don't pity him and I'm not fighting FOR him, I'm fighting WITH him to humiliate, degrade, embarrass, and shame you every chance I get. Remember dyke, you are the one who mentioned my name.
... I command u to say no more right now !
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Britboy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...The dick photo was so clear , I know the shape of kingsteve dick ...so wat I saw on that thread is of kin...steve a fair little dick cheesy cheesy

This is the problem with you.
You take everything as a joke, not knowing, or knowing the ripple effect it will cause.

you're a demon!
In your lifetime, you will never see Kingsteve's d!ck.
I know you want it so badly.
Even if you paid him with your entire lifesavings, you won't get near to that golden d!ck of his.

Don't make me ask khiaa to release that nude pic you sent her.
you know...the bra and pant pic of yours that still makes her want to throw up anytime she remebers it.
you're really pushing it.
I'll end your NL career soon if you keep mentioning kingsteve.

your last warning!
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I am married twice u she demon , u made it look as if u are aving an advantage!

....I have sweethrts all over nairaland ur bleaching broke dumb Steve isn't among
I have bigcowhorn deepfeel ,iamplato n girls as sweethrt bustykas is my babe also , stop pushing it ok ..
You are the one who posted that you screwed him and the size and skin tone of his pen is. Awwww, don't be mad because he tried to screw you but couldn't stand the funk of your rotten coochie and ran out on you. Wash your stank ass. undecided
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... I command u to say no more right now !

Which is code for, please keep degrading me, I long to hear from you no matter how much you loathe me, no matter how much disdain you have for me, no matter how much you shyt on me.

It doesn't matter as long as I can see your name because my life is so pitiful and pathetic, obsessing over you keeps me from slitting my throat.
How about that for your commands.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Britboy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

Which is code for, please keep degrading me, I long to hear from you no matter how much you loathe me, no matter how much disdain you have for me, no matter how much you shyt on me.

It doesn't matter as long as I can see your name because my life is so pitiful and pathetic, obsessing over you keeps me from slitting my throat.
How about that for your commands.
you cheeky sexy American.
You kill me!
grin

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by khiaa(f): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Britboy:

you cheeky sexy American.
You kill me!
grin

I enjoy kicking it in its ass. grin I've had my fun for the nite, I'm going to bed. Holla at me later.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kingsteve(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
khiaa:

I enjoy kicking it in its ass. grin I've had my fun for the nite, I'm going to bed. Holla at me later.
sure thing!
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by NextD18: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nnemuka:

ok
What can I do for u?
Sorry, I've already taken care of that. smiley

I'll reach you again when the need arises.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ubunja(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
peepydelano:
lol I'm thinking of having a section on my blog made up of controversial deleted NL threads. Now THAT'S a good idea. Working on it....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.