Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute (2193 Views)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Giving A Kiss Without Consent Is Rape - Police / Proposing To A Lady Before Parents Consent Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

this is a guy/girl issue, so of course guys must be brought to the issue. isnt he the one inviting the babe?!

btw so what you are saying is that...
- if a man invites a babe at home (without her parent consent) she is a prostitute an[size=8pt][/size] he is knight in shining armor, abi?
- if a man invites a babe at home (without her parent consent), to go to a party there with 100people, she is a prostitute, abi?
- if a man invites a babe at home (without her parent consent) and she goes to meet boy's parent for dinner, she is a prostitute, abi?

You are dragging the question. My hypothesis can go either way. What is wrong is wrong no matter who is involved.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Froshloaded: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin grin
But na still you dey call the babes to come and sleep over..
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueDomera:
Lol absolute rubbish.
This is what you get when your judgement is based on shaming the female gender.

Every woman that is no longer under her parents, every independent and mature woman has all the right to visit any man she wants.

It's her choice and decision and her parents has no say In her relationship Life.

The most important thing is that she don't mingle with a senseless man.

It's like you are going to write your own dictionary because the meaning of a prostitute is clear in the dictionary.

The effontery cheap data gives people is alarming, writing Nonsense all in the name to massage the ego of some senseless guys all in the name of alphas.

I'm not shaming the female gender. In fact,I know some women who I adore and can swear by.

I woman will always remain under her father's authority until that authority is passed to another man. She has no right to make marital decisions by herself. However, there is an exception where a woman is ageing and would like to give birth before her fertility fades.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:
And someone will be praying to marry @OP o.

You are making assumptions. You don't know if I'm married.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
victorian:

I understand where u are coming from and u are right but

How about an orphan lady?

Who must she seek consent from?

As long as she is surviving, she has some authority over her and must respect that authority enough to involve them in her relationships
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
you guys can't address the op point without involving men?

so according to you, it is okay to jail men for consensual relationship with 17yrs old girls but not okay to stone women to death?

seriously? u are asking me this question like u don't know this law has been made applicable to women sleeping with under age since the late 80s
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

grin grin
But na still you dey call the babes to come and sleep over..
Hypocrite

I might be doing so. I might not be doing so. I may even be a self-righteous hypocrite. But leave me and my devices alone and digest the matter on the table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Undissputed:
You are dragging the question. My hypothesis can go either way. What is wrong is wrong no matter who is involved.

yet if babe goes to meet boy's family, or go to a party with 100s of people in that home, she will still be viewed as a prostitute?!?!?
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
1StopRudeness:

seriously? u are asking me this question like u don't know this law has been made applicable to women sleeping with under age since the late 80s
I don't know what you are talking about
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Undissputed:

As long as she is surviving, she has some authority over her and must respect that authority enough to involve them in her relationships
SassyGem101
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Some people go just count something wey no necessary mtcheee
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Undissputed:

That can happen, yes. But that will be an abnormally since she can't be courting more than one person at a time. My point is, as long as parents are involved, the relationship becomes an accountable one.

I very well agree with you as regards accountability in a relationship: sexual or not.

It keeps the guy and lady sane and grounded.

They might necessarily not be accountable to their parents. They can be accountable to older siblings.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
What about ladies who go to guys' house with their parents consent, fvck and collect transport fare. What do you say about them ? grin
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet if babe goes to meet boy's family, or go to a party with 100s of people in that home, she will still be viewed as a prostitute?!?!?

I don't get you. What I'm saying is that we should apply a little bit if morality and involve authorities in our relationships.

In the case where the girl's parents have met the boy's parent and know his background, things like ritual killing or love homicides will drastically reduce because they both know that someone is watching them.

If a lady gets pregnant for a man her parents are yet to meet, let her swallow her shame and involve her parents rather than taking useless risks with a man that may not have her safety in mind.

Marriage is honorable in all things. A man that is in a committed relationship and planning towards marriage is highly motivated to pursue his goals and become the best version of himself. Because his plan is already public knowledge, he would behave himself and act accordingly. The same cannot be said of a man who can have access to sleep with 10 women with just 10k in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
bukatyne:

I very well agree with you as regards accountability in a relationship: sexual or not.

It keeps the guy and lady sane and grounded.

They might necessarily not be accountable to their parents. They can be accountable to older siblings.

You get the point.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Undissputed:

You get the point.

Maybe you start by changing your topic if you want more engagement.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Undissputed(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ariza:
What about ladies who go to guys' house with their parents consent, fvck and collect transport fare. What do you say about them ? grin

A good parent will not give their consent to their daughter to be visiting different guys alone in their houses. Stop dragging the question.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
The man visiting the woman without the consent of his own parents nko??
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by dontrulee: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:
I think I agree with you on this but what about those of us that don't have parents any longer?

Hmmm... if you have guardians, you can obtain their consent but if you are independent, tell follow your heart and do what you feel is right just know that when the consequences cones, recieve all the blames and move on
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

Hmmm... if you have guardians, you can obtain their consent but if you are independent, tell follow your heart and do what you feel is right just know that when the consequences cones, recieve all the blames and move on

Guardian? At my age?
No guardian o. Only God is my guardian now o. Always tell him though.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by dontrulee: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

Guardian? At my age? No guardian o. Only God is my guardian now o. Always tell him though.
hmmm, can I say what I want to say without you misunderstanding?
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

hmmm, can I say what I want to say without you misunderstanding?

Better you say it the way I'll understand.
I know where you're going though.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Igetmyown247: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
And a man who visits a woman without his parents consent is what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by dontrulee: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

Better you say it the way I'll understand. I know where you're going though.
okay, I guess I will keep quiet for now. somethings are better left unsaid? sassygem101, where do you think am going?
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

okay, I guess I will keep quiet for now.
somethings are better left unsaid?
sassygem101, where do you think am going?

Hmm...
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Rhaspody(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
I GUESS YOUR SISTERS ARE OLOSHOES
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Adgideon(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Undissputed:

If my sister or niece visits a man without their parent's consent, then she is a prostitute.
Oga you dey hsrsh
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Sensini123(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Why you wan spoil market for some people guy?
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by kecee99(m): 5:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Undissputed:
It's time we start to change the narrative. The moral decay in today's society is almost beyond repair.

I don't care if you are 60 years old or 18, I don't care if you are graduate or business owner, or paying your own bills, if you are a single woman and you visit a man without your parent's consent, then you are a prostitute.

This may sound harsh, but it's the truth.

The only setting where a single woman can visit a single man alone is when her parents have given their consent for both of them to be in a relationship. In this scenario, they are most likely courting with the intention to get married and their relationship is consented and guided by their parents.

Oh, this brings me to a final hypothesis: If you are single woman in a relationship your parents do not know about or consent to, then you are probably a prostitute!

Same as a man who invites a lady to his huz without his parents consent is a brostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Digmygold: 5:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Undissputed:

Times don't change morals bro. Travel to some core Muslim countries and see for yourself. Morals is morals!

Like Sambisa forest where "core" muslims are raping innocent CHRISTIAN teen girls and getting them pregnant without their parents consent.

Op you need a brain reset. Have you not seen where a man meets a girl a virgin and still dumps her for a prostitute. Your mumu no be here. Women please never ever allow your parents decide for you.They wont bear the brunt when the unexpected happens.

Once you are a full grown adult, your life decisions should be entirely up to you.

Op claiming self righteous.You are probably one promiscuous ancestor who is now protective of his hoe daughters. Karma is a bitch yo. grin
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Digmygold: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2020
Sensini123:
Why you wan spoil market for some people guy?

Which market is he spoiling? You really think people are so dumb to listen to every empty head on a faceless forum? Think again bro.
Re: A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute by Digmygold: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2020
Undissputed:

I don't get you. What I'm saying is that we should apply a little bit if morality and involve authorities in our relationships.

In the case where the girl's parents have met the boy's parent and know his background, things like ritual killing or love homicides will drastically reduce because they both know that someone is watching them.

If a lady gets pregnant for a man her parents are yet to meet, let her swallow her shame and involve her parents rather than taking useless risks with a man that may not have her safety in mind.

Marriage is honorable in all things. A man that is in a committed relationship and planning towards marriage is highly motivated to pursue his goals and become the best version of himself. Because his plan is already public knowledge, he would behave himself and act accordingly. The same cannot be said of a man who can have access to sleep with 10 women with just 10k in his pocket.

Dumb analogy. Did you not read the viral story where after dating the girl WITH her parents consent, the man went to do introduction and murdered the girl right after the introduction in broad daylight? So many cases like that.

So once he has met her parents to you, ,it automaticallly means she is good to go? Hmmmn. You people never see anything. Some will meet the girls parents, do introduction, do marriage, get her pregnant and still dump her right before her parents eyes. Thats quite rampant with the Yoruba. So na only God. May our daughters not meet such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? / My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. / Commotion As Bride Finds Out That Her Bridesmaid Slept With Her Groom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.