Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship (1181 Views)

Should I End The Marriage? / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Newtonarialand: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Have been with this gal for almost 7?months now but she's the very jealous she even feel bad sumtimes wen I go out with my friends . we both have misunderstanding almost everyday in a week we may have issues up to 5 times out of 7.this is someone I took serious but right now I'm thinking of calling it a quit because I can't take it anymore I fear same thing will continue if we both get married.

Even if relationship have ups and down but this is too much. Out of 7days we both have misunderstanding for 5days
embarassed
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Olunmercy56(f): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's better.. So that it will not lead to domestic violence sad . Broken courtship is better than broken marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
why are you still with her...?! thats the important question
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Ladylite: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Newtonarialand:
Have been with this gal for almost 7?months now but she's the very jealous she even feel bad sumtimes wen I go out with my friends . we both have misunderstanding almost everyday in a week we may have issues up to 5 times out of 7.this is someone I took serious but right now I'm thinking of calling it a quit because I can't take it anymore I fear same thing will continue if we both get married.

Even if relationship have ups and down but this is too much. Out of 7days we both have misunderstanding for 5days
embarassed

So after sleeping with her, she is now annoying right?

Before you proposed to her, she was an angel and you loved her character.

You men are funny.

Relationship is not for immature people. Take time and study the person but most of you will not hear, you deek will be the steering of your Brain.

Get this fact.

Friendship must always come before dating or courtship

Marriage will be a Test of friendship.
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by chimezieeze98: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Newtonarialand:

embarassed

Jealous and over-possessive people are a no-no to me; you may think you can cope...until it gets violent and its too late. Before you make any decisions... I need you to think deep....think far back....have you made this mistake most guys do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Newtonarialand: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Pls I need advice o shocked
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Lightangel65: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2020
Ladylite:

You men are funny.

Relationship is not for immature people. Take time and study the person but most of you will not hear, you deek will be the steering of your Brain.

Get this fact.

You ladies talk like your brains are full of relaxer, if he doesn't like her anymore he can send her out, there is never any law saying he must marry her. As if you can get married to someone with a nasty persona

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Westernlove: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Ladylite:

You men are funny.

Get this fact.

My only concern here Is you should stop being stupid, uncivilized and stop thinking like a stark illiterate. They both slept with each other, there Is nothing like after sleeping with her. She fuvked the guy and The guy fuvked her too.....Nonsenseee..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2020
I’m waiting for the sit her down and talk to her crew.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by chizpim(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Newtonarialand:

embarassed
Break up is not the option, try and resolve the issues and also learn from each other. I believe if issues are well handled in a relationship, it makes the relationship stronger.
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Leezah(f): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2020
Newtonarialand Breaking up with her is not an issues. Resolve it
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Newtonarialand: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2020
chizpim:
Break up is not the option, try and resolve the issues and also learn from each other. I believe if issues are well handled in a relationship, it makes the relationship stronger.
it's becoming too much.
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Ladylite: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Westernlove:

My only concern here Is you should stop being stupid, uncivilized and stop thinking like a stark illiterate. They both slept with each other, there Is nothing like after sleeping with her. She fuvked the guy and The guy fuvked her too.....Nonsenseee..

Your pervert brain will soon go on strike.

Ediot
Re: Is It Time For Me To End The Relationship by Westernlove: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ladylite:

Your pervert brain will soon go on strike.

Ediot

Oponu anuofia, Na your papa and your elder brothers for your village be E-diot. Omo Ode, Expired smelly fishy odour pussssy. Make thunder strike you Into pieces there olofo.....Ode be wan cry go report me, cry cry mumu thing, Oloshi Olooorun...Tueh...

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media / MTN My Offer, Get 1GB For 200 And 1.5GB For 300 Naira / This post has been deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.