Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie (29899 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Good morning NLers, This is a new relationship less than six months and a long-distance one.

The guy confronted his girlfriend whether she's having a male bestie and the girl acknowledged.

The girl said that the bestie is even the one making her dreadlocks.

After the chat, the girlfriend made it clear to his boyfriend that she would rather break up the relationship than for her to leave the male bestie as her bestie has done for her what no guy including the current boyfriend can do.

What's the way forward please

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by talented321: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2023
There is nothing like bestie' i wonder people take girls serious with another Bleep mate in the name of bestie.

206 Likes 18 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2023
The remaining chat.

For over a week now, the girl is still insisting on not leaving the male bestie. Her defence is that the bestie is married and older than her so his current boyfriend is the one with a dirty mind.
She claims her ex knows the bestie and never raised an eyebrow. The response from the boyfriend is why then did he not marry you after four years of dating
Is there any sensible guy that will marry a lady with a male bestie?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by DaddyRochie1642: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
There is nothing like bestie' i wonder people take girls serious with another Bleep mate in the name of bestie.

Claiming that the bestie is married with kids.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
How is the current boyfriend wrong?.
Is the boyfriend being unnecessarily jealous?
Is the current boyfriend having dirty mind as she said?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Cassandraloius: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Daughters of eve, there's nothing like bestie don't be deceived, she's fooling you already. Otilo.... grin

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Amotolongbo(f): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2023
She can go on to marry the bestie.

It still baffles me how a fully grown man doesn’t understand what to do in this kind of situation. A man should see himself as the priority in whoever he is dating. If there is another man standing ahead of him in a woman’s life, the best is to move on

256 Likes 16 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Anabosee(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Married man nor go get time for bestie, for this tinubu economy government wey we de so, I don reduce the way I go out and catch fun, and I still de single.
Guy think am na it's terrible.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by talented321: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2023
Married people with kid no dey bleep' i just hate that thing call bestie
MALIGNANTHost:

Claiming that the bestie is married with kids.

14 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by skj1377(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2023
The guy should stop the long distance relationship. Look for a lady near you . Long distance relationship is waste of resources and emotions

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by spencekat(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2023
Anabosee:
[/b]Married man nor go get time for bestie,[b] for this tinubu economy government wey we de so, I don reduce the way I go out and catch fun, and I still de single.
Guy think am na it's terrible.
Dey play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2023
This one is yet to get Sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by thesicilian: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2023
You lost me at long distance relationship

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Rexie96: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Lol, get that bicth pregnant and leave her and her bestie to carry the baby expenses

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Your boyfriend should be your bestie and not some other random boy. Redpillers would rather be a bestie

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by padi94(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Oga open your eyes and end that relationship. Or get a female bestie that is more beautiful than her and more curvy. To see her reaction... Make she meet your bestie for your house wearing something sexy.

No body go tell her to end am with her bestie, or make Una 2 dey fck Una bestie dey go

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by valdes00(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Make she dey play... grin
I fxcked my bestie for yrs before she got married.. and I knw her boyfriends Wella....
When she got married, I decided to stay off her myself ..

Since then, any babe wey talk abt male bestie, na bombastic side eye I dey give her

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by duduade: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Obviously she has a lot to lose if she walks away from her bestie... The boyfriend is just a cupboard

OP I hope you are not the boyfriend.. this one you are using third person singular for us here

LOOOOL...

15 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by austine4real(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2023
grin grin cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Baronthecelebri: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Na to end the relationship be that. But the guy named mumu

5 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by GOFRONT(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Make She just dey play.......dey play

34 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Savedday2: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Ikukuudo: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Na the pics for me. No one is a saint. But I still don't agree that all 9ja grlz are olosho. Some are faithful. Same applies to guys. There are still some folks who don't cheat.

But on the contrary the fact that someone will be in a serious relationship and still have bestie is always an attempt to cheat. It will definitely happen one day as long that relationship with the bestie still exist. Avoid temptation and the things that could tempt you.
My opinion dough.
( uche onye adiya njo)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Sonnobax15(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bestie dey service the banny pass the mumu BF wella.......... Funny thing na be say I fit swear with my own banny life say the banny cherish that her bestie pass the mumu guy.

6 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Nazgul: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
The thing is, the girl isn't ready for anything serious. Most girls that carry this bestie nonsense on their head are between the ages of 18-23.

Girls that age just want to have fun, if you take them serious, get ready for serious heart break.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by slawomir: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar
The bestie is banging her
Once a woman is emotionally traumatised by her boyfriend or husband they quickly find solace or consolation from any male friend and with that they are easily banged

Reason why as a real niggar If you are toasting a woman and she is giving you headache don't worry just exercise patience
The day her plan A(main boyfriend) will give her problem you are going to bang her easily
I don bang many of my female friends well well who are into serious relationship with their boyfriend

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by JASONjnr(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Omo
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by TheFreshVanilla: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023
cool
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Chibuzoripob: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2023
sad village people are programming this one.She go wake up from her stewpidity when she reach 54 without no man/husband. She'll start going from one Pastor to Alfa and babalawo

13 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Tflex01: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Lol I once had similar experience. I read that chat and it's so relatable. grin

I japa one time!

Nigerian ladies ehn! grin

10 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by id4sho(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2023
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.